3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tor1210 27.07.20 08:46 pm

Impressions from the beta of survarium (Survarium)

share their experiences
27 Comments
Sort by:
t
tor1210 27.07.20

after half an hour of swarming in the settings the game lags out.
You can even safely play.
but after each match you have to turn off and turn on the game again, because as the server is buggy right now and stats are not connected.

S
SignIn 27.07.20

Ran a couple of fights, not hooked. Wait freeplay. But it seems to me to be playing second warfsa with a bunch of citeria and skolobiv.
PS. Buying rounds for points especially amused.

D
Dreyk Remore 27.07.20

wladov
don't mail well.I hope the East will not allow this.for them it is still important to PTS project,and a fun game for the mail to another feeder.

N
NEET 27.07.20

played so to speak,to cut much more, something that is not understood but in General if you do a discount on the beta then the graph better originalnew Stalker played at the maximum. gameplay begaesh on the map (great) cascaes boxes at the base or defer base from enemies that can those same boxes to steal :) if you Donat will not Dowa advantages it will be possible in freeplay flexing.pers swinging by the way.

G
Garris1992 27.07.20

Played, didn't deliver, I'll wait for The Division.

O
Oleg Sadovnikov 27.07.20

was expecting something reminiscent of the atmosphere of the past Stalker, but the campaign is in vain...

K
Kosh13 27.07.20

Miserable something. Who wants to try:
[email protected]
Mynewbestfriend13

R
Ramzes181276 27.07.20

But the game is really not ice. Another counter in another setting and on another engine. They need to do a single passage with a good plot, and the euphoria of the release of the game will soon change to a complete disappointment.

[
[Zeromancer] 27.07.20

The game is not particularly happy, Donat all harm. Matchmaking Rositsa from complete newbies where one gets the feeling that the mouse in hands did not hold, and to fathers who carried you across half the map. Suffers balance, always one of Tim merges with another at the full (protection against spawnrate not, lol). A single mode drag here and there, not particularly dynamic and not comfortable because of the lack of teamwork where everyone plays by itself. The best choice would be a standard DM or CPS. Will pause and call a couple of advantages, dynamic weather, anomalies, several interesting locations. Next, the cons: upon entering the lobby there is no preview of the card and suffers the choice of equipment (dalnik or bliznik.) The inability to replenish the ammunition on the map, or pick up someone else's gear (but then clear again in favor of Donat of content). Strange need to count the damage happened Mosin+sawed-off,and the person is still alive. The lack of melee, which for me is very strange. There are also plenty of other bugs because of which the advantages of the game pales. If you remove all the water that said, it is better multiplayer original Stalker than that.

B
BDRT 27.07.20

C
CheGun95r 27.07.20

Here are my impressions :D

Sori for reservations this is my almost first experience with related)))

_
_Y_ 27.07.20

At this stage a very raw beta, more like prealfa build. Would be better if they has not yet posted in open access. To begin with, I note the pros. Nice graphics (although not very optimized), a rather interesting post-apocalyptic maps, dynamic weather, interesting and fit into the game equipment, gorgeous sound design, well the world itself in which the action is quite interesting. And now to the cons (there are many more). The big disadvantage is bad connection to the server, no stability, for the fight may throw from 2 up to 5 times, you have to reenter the game again. Some players can't enter the battle, although there are already a number. Hence the following problem. Sometimes half the team just not in battle and the opponent is the winner number. Developers know about this problem, but why is it they don't seek to fix in the first place, and fix minor bugs, but I think over innovations. As it is illogical. Why release a game that really started to play? Strange matchmaking. Selection is on item level, the level itself is irrelevant. I.e. a player level 50 can wear equipment of the first level, go to the newcomers and to have a clear advantage in the match (which many players do). At this stage an ill-conceived menu interface a character and store. At first very confused. Only one mode: fetch a battery, and if not found, steal the opponent on the basis of. The number of batteries on the basis of the end of the match will determine the victory. But the majority is not engaged in the exploration and protection of the battery/base, all just run around and stuffed frags, rarely gets adequate team. Game developers know that too, but they don't want to add at least mode deathmatch, which would have been more to the point. Why? Yes, because, battery this is the trick of the game. Also saw a lot of players just standing on the basis of holding one of the WASD buttons and just waiting for the result of the match. AFK not, and it seems not yet in sight. It would not write the developers and moderators on the official forum of the game, cheaters in the game there is a lot of evidence, there is even a video on YouTube, who cares, you can watch (how to kill with one shot without aiming and across the map). No customization of characters (although promised to introduce). Yes and better to have the developers first opened access to PVE missions and open world than zabagovan and ill-conceived PVP.

PS the Developers certainly try to release patches and fixes, but alas, with updates problem is only getting bigger. For example after the last update, the FPS dropped dramatically though in the chart, nothing changed (before the FPS was stable 35-40). The problem of the stability of the connection the developers have not decided. At this stage, to play the game is simply impossible. We can only wish good luck to the developers. I hope they will bring the game to mind and will work on critical errors in the first place, and not to introduce the innovations associated with the donation.

T
Tip Takoy 27.07.20

terrible impressions going!!

4 Palca 27.07.20

Serefang
another MMO in the style of Donato edishen?

l
lovecreep 27.07.20

anyone. and to me 15 minutes later - tired.

s
sergey808aaa 27.07.20

In the game a stunning design locations, sometimes even better than in Stalker. The feeling of the game is Counter-strike with RPG elements and lots of bugs.

R
Red Alert 27.07.20

Played the other day finally. Here is a slag, the choicest to do with it. Yes, you are with oak collapsed to compare it with the Stalker or Counter. The ugly design of the cards, the cards are small, the animation is done for, the graphics suck, the gameplay is dull from atmospheric only permanent sense of General misery. Even Warface is better. But students of course will love Survarium, because fritupley.

s
saimanink 27.07.20

Developed and the admins are just freaks.I'm in this game two Grand zadonatil.And I was banned for what I said about the game Tarkov.Just freaks...but that has to Ukrainians to expect.Normal anti Chita can not deliver.

u
urban.kalabanovich 27.07.20

saimanink
Heh, pageerror! And generally what you wanted? All you care about how much you zadonatil and I would do nothing since spread to loot, there is a need to be that believeram.

s
saimanink 27.07.20

urban.kalabanovich Divorce divorce.The fact is not that.The fact that there is even a word not about Tarcov to write)))))the admins already burnt farts.Me for 10 years in the bath))))Though not zheleyu to be honest.Game GMO complete.