3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tabak96 24.10.19 11:40 am

The problem with the launch (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)

Sorry to have created a separate topic, well, I really want to play.But the problem is.When I run the game a black screen appears and then a crash on the slave.table.You can then decide?
45 Comments
Sort by:
l
l4me 24.10.19

if an error is then run as administrator

t
tabak96 24.10.19

without mistakes,stupid crash on the slave.table

t
tabak96 24.10.19

decided

G
GameOver1993 24.10.19

decided write I have the same problem

t
tabak96 24.10.19

download these save http://www.playground.ru/cheats/43324/ and throw in the my documents\activision

S
STEFAN89 24.10.19

I have the game on initial load does not go on XP and Seven runs perfectly! In what may be the problem?

P
PeaceWalker 24.10.19

Eureka! I solved the problem with endless loading: the game is not enough video.So please everyone who is able:please lay out the Video folder from the game folder.Many thanks in advance.

D
DARK BATERS 24.10.19

Download the original мульти5 and over ONE!!! Rusik and crack and everything will be okay to run ...
Trust me :)

P
PeaceWalker 24.10.19

my Internet sucks so much to swing zadolbali.There in the folder game/Video/StoryVideo should be 6 files but I only have two. if you have video please upload..

8djmishok8 24.10.19

People really skinte videos! I also have endless zagruzka, so the main menu comes everywhere with no problems and brakes!

O
Ok1 24.10.19

People . this problem . in the previous Repack with the installation in the graph on iron wrote that 9800gt nvidia 0 mb . games do not run . how can it be fixed?just when I start black screen . not even crashes .

b
betrezen1 24.10.19

hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help solve the problem with the launch((((((((((((
the problem is this:bought the pirates of the game is established and at startup a window appears with the inscription the license data is not written...if someone faced this error please help!!!!!!!!!!!in advance very grateful!!!!!!!

W
WallCrawler09 24.10.19

betrezen1
maybe you should buy a license and all rules will be and if not then I have not faced such a problem:(

L
Lance-200781 24.10.19

hi all pliz help I start the game starts the first level of training as far as spider-man from the future when a group of enemies when you can fight how you want just come to the first enemy immediately throws well, there's this thing for Windows 7 that offers to seek solutions to the problem via the Internet I tried does not help pliz help really want to play.

W
WallCrawler09 24.10.19

Lance-200781
maybe Windows XP will try!I also have this sucker beat with Windows 7.(only in ultimate spiderman).THERE, too, wanted someone to beat in obuchalka with venom.but the game crashes;)(

L
Lance-200781 24.10.19

can't I have a Toko Windows 7 may still have a decision.

W
WolFinNight 24.10.19

People, Hello!I know how to solve the problem with sticky buttons!Just put in the settings: screen resolution 800x600, Vert. sync, and put everything on low.Well, the problem about the departure I can't help you.Try updating the driver, I don't know.

t
timatima15 24.10.19

I have xp and not vhodet just a black screen and crashes what to do

t
timatima15 24.10.19

I did what you said but not works for me licenzionnaja game

x
xceder 24.10.19

The problem with the startup. After an introductory video with Mysterio the game crashes. Also do not change the setting that says not supported. Windows 7 x64 Max