3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kenner Colds 27.07.20 08:49 pm

The discussion of the game (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots)

Congratulations to all the fans! SHE WENT OUT!!!

New video + video review http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1743.html
59 Comments
Sort by:
...piton... 27.07.20

Congratulations...Current I have a box...

W
WorlD PrO 27.07.20

cool!it is worth to buy a PS 3!!!!!!!hurray!!!

N
N1KO 27.07.20

And on the PC have?

K
Kenner Colds 27.07.20

Not on the PC. And most likely, will not. (because fiction MGS3)

G
God of Party 27.07.20

Who knows if in Moscow clubs with the PS3?

E
EDDISON 27.07.20

Happy for the PS3 owners :)

H
HaH 27.07.20

Damn, why in the list of favorite games MGS 4 is still in development?

A
Alex Mahone 27.07.20

Renamed topic in the discussion of this game. Who wants to discuss the game, you can do so here.

f
famelin 27.07.20

I hope someday will be released on PC(

N
NateR 27.07.20

I also want but that won't happen !

d
dj lapot lapot 27.07.20

I believe that Hideo kojima GOOF.Because released not one of its games on the PC.I was tired of buying a console.Once released the third part I ran out and bought a PS2 to see what it is?I was so happy that I literally went nuts.Years passed and appeared the ps3 and then the game itself but I know that she won't be on PC not on xbox 360.Just do prikinte how much he BAA cut down if released
your game to other platforms.And now I want a little to play the new mgs but the barrier is the worst ps 3.I want to make a ps3 about Hideo Kozmino brilliant, inventive, stupid head

H
HaH 27.07.20

MGS not made for PC

d
dj lapot lapot 27.07.20

I have already written why I want like mgs came out on pc but I will repeat once more.I'm tired of buying console under mgs.Estimate when there will be (prequel,sequel) and even the sixth part of mgs again he will be imprisoned under any kind of PS.I am driving at IS the FACT THAT Hideo kojima won't stop releasing MGS .That is, I have to run to the store and buy another PS .sony also will not stop and will stuff us next consoles.So it is easier to stay in your native PC and not to take his balls running to the stores and buying another ps just for a look at the new MGS

Z
Zexer333 27.07.20

Lol came out,and MGS 2 and 1?:D and Novosti see it is possible and PortNet мгс4.

d
dj lapot 27.07.20

Where is the news you got?

A
Alex Mahone 27.07.20

On this news, everything is already known. There are chances that MGS 4 will visit personalki. But they are highly questionable.

D
D.G.A.F. 27.07.20

I started to play in this miracle.
Well what can we say the game is just a masterpiece. Graphics are awesome, the plot awesome, the gameplay is also excellent.

r
rezus84 27.07.20

passed! :) went to the second round. :)

R
Rage Racer 27.07.20

I'm tired of buying console under mgs.
Do you buy into any of the other games. I bought a PS3 not so much for MGS, but for Gran Turismo 5.

By sabzh:
Really liked the game. However, the fourth part is not so similar to the stealth-action game like the previous one. Here far more often to engage in open battle with the enemy. However, it is even more interesting is to perform the task in the confusion of battle. And the graphics... Damn, I need to buy a TV pharmaline!

[
[Inferno] 27.07.20

Igruha cool