3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moscowhan 27.07.20 09:52 pm

Can't jump to the center of the Galaxy. (No Man's Sky)

This is not a game but a misunderstanding. tired after 10-15 hours of playing time. In order to justify 2000 R. flied to center. Flew 2 days with breaks. It's a chore to constantly see the stars flickering on the screen (on the psyche and vision is affected). Arrived, AND to GET THERE you CAN'T. To the center straight left 720 light years. The power of the hyperdrive maximum - enough for 1500 light years. The track shows a next point in the center of the galaxy, and when the marker moves to the center , it turns out he still 6379 light years and Too far to jump. Improve hyperdrive. So I flew around that Center. Jumped on black holes, the FLIGHT, the UNDERSHOOT, and in the center will enter hell.
What's up with that ? It I one such or something I missed (Atlas collected, 10pcs someone gave, why? - Hz)
How to get to the damn MALL? It may be so conceived? So actually it was impossible to finish this game.
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richards 27.07.20

Don't go, better not. Otherwise, very very disappointed.

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

Yes, I know that there is a continuation of the same crap. But out of principle. It is necessary to put a logical point and forget about 2000 p.

C
Cryptor 27.07.20

moscowhan
Can you ship before the end pumped? Check that all upgrades for warp jump. TAU, TEM, etc.

L
L0neWanderer 27.07.20

Tell at least what is there at the end? And what is the slag back already :)

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

I wrote. Pumped to the max. All theta Tau, etc. Easily jump to 1500 light years. The distance to the centre in a straight line - 720 SV . years. BUT , when the marker on the center, the straight-line distance is already more than 6000 . That is me to the centre - 720 . and center to me 6300. Here's a UNIVERSAL PARADOX. So these developers Wacom, right into a black hole. ie ass Negro. By the way, the main they developed, see the truth and into a black hole failures. I him and he on the run hit with our money.

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

And about WHAT? - Oh, NOTHING. Ie the same. Opens a new galaxy where everything from the beginning to the next center And from that center to the next. And so on, Here is a masochism.

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

What can the money back somehow ? I bought on incentives.

L
L0neWanderer 27.07.20

moscowhan

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

This is the face I nae.. on 2000 R?

E
Energy Death 27.07.20

L0neWanderer
all the same as in the beginning)

E
Energy Death 27.07.20

Yor Kaen
the fact that you're homeless, judging from your words) does not mean that for others it is a direct universal 2K loss, I'm in an MMO at the time Donati per month more, and not even for the game itself and the pixels in it in the form of unesc etc, but also earn of course there are, and have no regrets)
someone in the game spends, someone go vodka vyzhret the money.

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

I'm not going to debate with an unknown citizen, who calls himself the Energy of death. But I can't grasp. Well, why would any particular individual, just like that, for no reason at all, suddenly start to insult another? Well, what was a reason to call me loshara. Well, I did not understand, although he lived in this world for 62 years, have 2 higher education. When income of more than 100 t can still afford to pay 2000 p. Can you tell me, dear, advise now for the funeral to postpone these 2000? I was hoping that young people just tell me the answer to my question, and waited only insults. Shame on me for you.

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

Although I seem to have not understood who has a nickname. In this case, apologize and forwards a replica of Yor Kaen, which already has a warning for provocation and insults. Well grew out of it was that I grew up.

S
Sea Hunter 27.07.20

moscowhan
Turn on the galaxy map and look up there different destinations. Switch buttons Q and E. The leftmost will be Path to the galactic centre.After switching on it will show the route.He jumped to the center of the system DaReh the centre 754,8 SL.

m
moscowhan 27.07.20

Thanks for the specific answer to a specific question, but I think I came across a trivial bug of the game. I wrote that from me to the center of 720 light years, and center to me 6300 . Closer to the center I have not found the stars. The route to the center shows one transition. Ie close as we can get. No intermediate points are not.

Z
Zere 17.10.20

moscowhan
It's been a long time... But I figured out how to jump!!!
It's not a bug, it's the mother of her feature!
The decision was prompted by the Sea Hunter board.
I do not know how you had there in 2016 (I started to play either at 17 or at 18 and two years did not play and then also could not jump ...)
In general, I had so, on the galactic map you need arrows to choose the target "center of the galaxy" and then, without removing the binding to the star in which you are (i.e.) not including the free flight mode, the mouse turn the orange pointer on the route line! then there will be a circle that will start to fill up when the mouse button is clamped (as usual actions) and then the cent will focus and you can jump at last!...
Conclusion, this action is designed for consolers, so the mouse to perform it still need to guess, as jumping through the "free flight" is more convenient (who even jumps on the proposed path?)
It's just a cop... Straight the main quest of the game is not to fly, and guess how to jump ...

A
Andrey Rask 13.01.22

Zere
Hello from 2022, I've been digging the Internet for half an hour, and you are the only one who explained it properly. You flourish!