3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigg 27.07.20 10:25 pm

Quest \"open sesame\" second meeting with Ewald (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Upon completion of the quest, if to assist Ewald Borsodi (well chosen name, nice fully write), at parting, he promises some preferences when trading with him. But, after the quest to find it does not work, at home Borsodi security and talk about the murder of Horst. I would like to skim for services rendered. Tell me, is it possible the second meeting and where?
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 27.07.20

Bigg
No,impossible.The blame should have been,bastard.

S
Stribogg 27.07.20

Bigg
Or a bit of Ewald, or developers.. But no then the home Borsodi.. I was looking tricameral - there are still corpses lying ...

B
Bigg 27.07.20

Clearly, everything in life... Ewald Borsodi: Nothing personal, Geralt, nothing personal. Just business ( fantasy)

B
Bigg 27.07.20

Also the story of Shani, after the help of the mad Professor. The allusion to a meeting there, and Shani at home. Maybe in the hospital what?

B
Bigg 27.07.20

__DOC__
Why bastard? Normal people of our time. Agree, rarely in life will meet an absolute good and evil, black and white. Actually Sapkowski in his books and puts this question to determine this. Geralt designed to fight evil, inside the idealist dividing into good and evil, faced with the fact that people in the world is not all clear. And so, his path - the path that the monster is evil, people are good, even if they do the rope on the neck throw. That's why I left alive Gaetan and Detlaff, they are idealists, because one of them is a mutant, the other a monster. But Olgerd (and Seanw) I was happy to feed genius of the water, he's just a jerk, even if left alive, the murderer so happy and regrets the new life that itching. And everything is fair agreement - sentence.

M
Mama Stiflera 27.07.20

Bigg
Shani sits at home and with it, you can safely say goodbye and to play Quint. You just have to know where to look for her house. If it is not there or the door of her house doesn't open it as a bug

B
Bigg 27.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I found her house, there is only a note?