3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mmogold 27.07.20 10:28 pm

The best AUTO?! (Rig'n'Roll)

What in your opinion auto is the best?!
I go to FREEDOM 600 horses....
98 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexBam 27.07.20

Bad that immediately at the beginning of the game the player is given almost the best machine(if wrong please correct)?..... Why the hell then all the rest of it is bent, if it is possible to Agrosi pass the whole game? Needed the junk to start........as it was in D2, and in other similar games. On the go and not strive for anything, only as a story to be... a bit Dumb.

H
HUNTER 38 27.07.20

that's for sure

D
DarkenRAL 27.07.20

Nonsense, really..

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 27.07.20

Write a list of game machines. And then before buying it is necessary to know which machines.
But there really is more than 2000km of roads?

H
Haiiro Ookami 27.07.20

in the game all the cars vary in speed and maneuverability, while each can establish the engine of 600 horses. The most expensive cars freedom, and titanium are not the best.
schA go to Titan Eldorado and satisfied

G
Godmang 27.07.20

AlexBam, HUNTER 38, DarkenRAL
Dear, and you try to sell the first car and buy the junk and start a career, and raised money to hire a couple drove and buy they're junk. And it will work like in D2 career from scratch and have something to strive for.

S
Sasha 1705 27.07.20

Why I don't start the game 5 trucks for example is not part of Volvo, mac. The second international old which first appears in the game explain.

H
Haiiro Ookami 27.07.20

Sasha 1705
eemmm.... the question is not quite understand, but I'll try to answer. Volvo and Mack in the game. All cars available at once. So the old international no.
For the future: learn to punctuate. What you've written, understand it is possible only after thoughtful reading.

O
OZON671GAMES3 27.07.20

S
Sasha 1705 27.07.20

Andrew10122000 You can paste to the forum the trucks that I have listed? if you can paste to the forum so if I have them pliz?!

J
J.F.Murphy 27.07.20

iiu on the first wheelbarrow :)) it is blue color, amber frame, camera all are... well Agrosi (or whatever?) taxis.

m
maxim.94 27.07.20

the very best car this FLD 120 classic

D
DamnItGoodSoldier 27.07.20

And I like INYO (like so), and overclocking up to 109 and with the setting sun the trump normal. However if you over-tighten the wheel puts PPC

m
maxim.94 27.07.20

I from the beginning bought with the capacity of 600 forces

V
V-specIINur 27.07.20

I drive a Freightliner Century, 600 HP, without boost. With the trailer safely accelerate to 110 km/h without a trailer - 121 m/h...IMHO it's the fastest car in the game...

q
qbodp 27.07.20

Priva.
1) Argos own super machine - small (up to rotations it is convenient to enter), a bit shitty turns, but one of the fastest and most importantly - the soft machine (allows you to deliver without problems fragile goods). engine max you can put 600
2) Centuri agile, but the engine in it is weaker - I do not remember exactly , later I'll write when I find where to buy miniofis in the car. there's a HUGE problem - God forbid you get on her, what In, border. and the softness, it is far from Argos
3) now go to Coronado (Freightliner) the car is a little bykuet on turns with the trailer, a huge fellow, drives a little slower Argos (not surprising - when someone her size), but also a bit povorotnie it. max engine 600-ka. That is until I ride it, the sellers all service stations in unison voice is a GOOD CAR :)

k
kazachokValodya 27.07.20

how to insert a picture??

k
kazachokValodya 27.07.20

May be El Dorado!

A
Areopagit 27.07.20

kazachokValodya kind of picture? Where to insert?

d
dks777 27.07.20

I do not know which truck is faster but definitely faster razgoraetsya all Freightliner Coronado and if a bit is quite the booster to push the duck run as a sports car!!)) razgoraetsya briefly somewhere up to 80 then slow . with the booster 112 . I prefer swiping pochemuto more!! how uncool!!