3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xvision 27.07.20 11:06 pm

Attack Rating (Diablo 2)

All kind time of day.

The question regarding the optimal number of ar for melee-Persian. There is an understanding that this figure is very subjective as the percentage of hitting the target depends on 4 parameters: ar striker, def purpose and lvl the attacker and the goal. But, maybe there's a good common figure ar, within reasonable limits, without affecting other stats?

What is the complexity?
Take the example of a specific case, my frenzy barb:
Skills: bo - 20, 15 - berserk, frenzy, sword mastery, find item(!), 1 in passing and others need.
The gear: lightsabre, lawbringer (the future plan), arreat, lionheart(shaft, wealth), highlord, LoHi (draki), strings, gore, raven and dwarf.
So here's my dilemma - there are 10 skill points, the candidates for the attachment berserk, frenzy, sword mastery.
berserk - damage from magic will be stronger than the possible 25%ED from frenzy or sword mastery (if you spend them), phys immune would be faster to go
frenzy - 15 is sufficient in terms of ias will be 5-frame attack with my gear, but it still gives 25% ED (if slacsite) and +7% ar per skill point
sword mastery - 25%ED if you slacsite and +8% ar (not significantly more)
Where to spread?
The damage is not excessive, but ar now ~7300 and hell travi (pers swinging to farm spoil) 78% hit by consuls, but I want more (according to the Baal in General, 65%).
But again, today I calculated that when I'm 92 LVL to get a 95% hit by the consuls, I have 25K ar inconceivable without damage stats and the cuts..(like really?) So, is it worth it to sacrifice damage if you ar still not be the same as you want..

I should be grateful for the advice and proof.
25 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 27.07.20

over9K
If it's bad, ENCs naquin.
Its don u give more than skill, but why not finish for the sake of art. Max mastery OFC.

F
FludoTron 27.07.20

Well, if you really ar not enough, try a merc with blessed aim to take, and there for yourself and see how much you need for a comfortable game to get.

R
Resu 27.07.20

2 Nagel rings and amulet

B
Bambuca 27.07.20

Demon Limb na swap i norm

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

my frenzy barb
Skills: bo - 20, 15 - berserk, frenzy, sword mastery, find item(!), 1 in passing and others need.
xvision, D: how does it feel to such a frenzy-Barba? =)

Where to spread?
Its don u give more than skill
!

I would have threw everyone in frenzy + synergies + mastery (and still not enough!), throwing the remains to bo (or cutting one synergy in favor of bo). and would Lightsabre on Azura, though.
if baboom tight, try to buy 2 Stormlash and swing new frenzer on the clubs.

x
xvision 27.07.20

passed
synergy just do not shake ) do the damage with no problems, mastery max is OK, also I tend to this now
FlyDoTrona
ATP, I will try
Resu
then 2 ravena, nagel max 75ar, raven - 250. Although you probably meant angelic, but there Amul is not mandatory, the bonus works with 2 rings.. but still, raven+dwarf is better even with the current ar, fire absorb + cbf decide to spoil (Consul toorc ice + sea hydras)
Bambuca
on the swap palki 3wc for Find Item, so that unnecessary movements are not desirable :) but, as an option, not even thinking about it, thanks

with hp and dmg (especially with grief) no problems, ar to gain a better charmane 130ar gc/40eg. So, as typed, so be it ) 3 gc is already +2400ar, just

In General, who have not tried such a Barba suggest. I was inspired by this old forum topic (the 2nd half of the page is about Barba):
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/drop_visokih_run-738904/
If the brief is a cheap barb to farm hell to take down 1ппл.
This season I play only 7 day but it is already assembled and ready to run. 2 days for races 30 fell mal, perf draki. In addition to clothes falling gold well (need charmy for eg). Even without neck race ~2 min (along with FI). In last season's race MB 100-m fell cold sk 40+hp, which was changed to low grief :) Actually good fall different charmy, jewel (and facets), rings and aMule (fall sodzh, tr amul).
When accumulated 3kk gold, go to act 5 to Anya and GAMBLIN tiaras and amulets (need 86+ LVL, with better than 90), which is also well worth the trade. Last season sold a couple Turok for ohm.
In General, a good option for those who have no time for mf-ng markami and locomotives with the classics, and good stuff you want :)

m
minovalo 27.07.20

bonus works with 2 rings
No.

r
redoolf 27.07.20

but there Amul is not mandatory, the bonus works with 2 rings
Checked? Did not seem to work like that.

You can still find ramy eth Crystal Sword or Dimensional Blade with 300+ed, fools (1.5 k AR) and 40ias and apnut - awesome work.

P
PAK-PYK 27.07.20

redoolf wrote:
You can still find ramy eth Crystal Sword or Dimensional Blade with 300+ed, fools (1.5 k AR) and 40ias and apnut - awesome work.
ti govoril o was pg ;D ?

x
xvision 27.07.20

passed
redoolf
soran, I was wrong, looked that the bonus for 2 set items, rings the same, so we need Amul.. but it's certainly an option to start the game MB or lo LVL

x
xvision 27.07.20

Obsessed
feelings - joy :)

the main skill in the build Find Items, so a lot of frost damage is contraindicated, since it leaves no corpses. So Azure does not roll. The Lightsabre is still 20% lighting absorb - I'm standing in a pile of soul and though that. And 5-7 mana leach, nowhere to take more, raven and dwarf do not want to change because of ABSA, ar, hp, cbf and eg. Lightsabre fits very well into the build, especially pleases that is free to the pul. Azure tried corpses much less and profit much, he's runes (at least mal was in last season) is necessary and not often on sale there.
Of course there is cold dmg to ravene, but there PTS and a little from the cold consuls dying very rarely, so you may omit this. In lawbringere there is a mod to not leave corpses. But it works rarely, because of little dmg on the sword, mobs die in the majority of the case with the lightsabre.
When grief is put it instead of lawbringer, and no problems at all. However it is sometimes necessary to wear when around a lot of evil undead, for example, if you hate farm keys ghosts throws the lasso aura sanctuare, also cs well against oblina - just go and score all :) or rather nasaesa like mad with frenzy then :D

therefore, it seems to be wearing the Park but all things are well matched and barb for their purposes self-sufficient (1 ppl spoil), and even in 8ppl hardy almost everywhere (not considering the uber bosses), if you wear draculs and remove the lawbringer. More damage of course not amazing, but good tanks in a pile of hell cow until the mages shot with distacio, what else do you need ? :)

m
minovalo 27.07.20

Fretboard+lawbringer. Measurements INSI. Regen for frenzy/o enough.

T
Torum. 27.07.20

In Topeka the trade outside the trading section, and you then write your answers. :(
?

x
xvision 27.07.20

Torum.
removed

T
Torum. 27.07.20

xvision
I, of course, a hundred years did not play prezikom, but, like, hitting on monsters was not a problem (no combo Angelika).

E
Episcop_moo 27.07.20

Torum. wrote:
?
Wow, cool... And it unikalny character or local GHG smile?

O
Obsessed 27.07.20

And 5-7 mana leach, nowhere to take more
xvision, mana leach Lightsabre will only work for her shock, but her physical damage is modest. :(

it seems to be wearing the Park but all things are well matched and barb for their purposes self-sufficient
Oh, you're wearing the Neck - see how things were picked up! ;D okic if you kruker (well, who scours the corpses twice), Azura undesirable. but still, it is better to focus on physical and/or magic dmg (under a second is ready to Bild, but you need 1 stamp, without fortica), and Lightsabre - a choice. :(

PS for fretboard+lawbringer double. the decor is everything. and it Trapezaki do not melt.

T
Torum. 27.07.20

Ergo
Normal yablochnyy smiley.

3m3m 27.07.20

pywka s itd tebe nada

x
xvision 27.07.20

3m3m
For griefe will. ATP is also overlooked this property.

Thank you all, learned a couple of new chips. Topic can be closed