3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disa 27.07.20 11:24 pm

CRASHES!!! (Battlefield 1942)

Vyletaet this desert combat when you download any maps, the version I have is 1.45.
HELP!!! PLZ!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 27.07.20

I pass the level in the company, in General, the computer reboots!!!!!
I have Battlefield 1942 version 1.3 (I'm not going to swing 280метров upgrade to the 1.6 version)
What to do. Help guys warriors network.

l
lev 27.07.20

I have WinXP and when I download Battlefied PIRATES and Etermal S. but, I-WHAT to DO? My version is 1.25

K
Kocmuk 27.07.20

Also after completing the first mission in the campaign a secret weapon... the comp reboots After a single mission at Stalingrad reboots was not...

P
PlayGround.ru 27.07.20

I battle with too, gimor!!! Before the main all the way through was half a year ago, then erased it, formatnul drive right now, installed - downloaded the map, played for a few minutes, the sound of a become bespontovy -=noise=-, swoosh the computer rebooted!!! Th I current do. Can che it is necessary to swing II install.
PS And desert before and was in touch!

S
STALK[3]R 27.07.20

People!You need patch 1.6!Only there's a problem with the FUCKING MAP VOTE I don't know how to turn it off!

P
PlayGround.ru 27.07.20

Same garbage in the campaign...pass the mission - the comp perezagruzite....Patch 1.6. merged, did not help...the Driver for the video card and direct x also....Complete zero..All the same...

K
KalbasNICK 27.07.20

As for dessert, the battalion commander then you need to reinstall the game to put the patch 1.6 , it should work.
As with normal battles don't know, but it seems to just reinstall and have to go!

A
Athlon 64 27.07.20

Change motherboard and all is well(reboot and wikidebate will not)
I had the same problem.nForc 2

D
Dmitriybaikal 27.07.20

error Appname bf.1942.exe AppVer 0.0.0.0 Mod Name:pbcl.dll ModVer:0.0.0.0 off.sett:0004c5a3,error message.Help please,to understand what the problem is,the game crashes immediately at the entrance,as soon as you begin to determine the country,flag,who are you,sniper and the like,the screen blackens,you receive an error message,please help who can.

[
[Erased[ 27.07.20

Дмитрийbaikal
For-try download the utility from here(http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php), and update PB for BF1942.

Z
Zhovtiy Drakon 27.07.20

Familiar with this part of the game for a long time, downloaded from the Internet-there was a problem: the plane takes off,and if you wait a bit and try to take off, then the game crashes(((( what to do? Tell me, please

s
sovusager 27.07.20

I have crashes when playing with bots in MP and campaign press ready the game is nice

D
Danil Leonov 27.07.20

I have after every single battle crashes one battle repulsed and then start a new and then crashes

a
adminusus 03.04.22

Men are Internet warriors and my Internet healers, help! When loading any map, the download itself goes on, after loading I don’t have time to choose a class, how does it stupidly crash, what should I do? ) Windows 7. Help!