3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DXM 27.07.20 11:25 pm

Artifacts, feature or burn developers? (Quantum Break)

In General, the thing is, I downloaded the Repack Hatab tablet with SSE-Voksi, and periodically during faults and activation of homoserine such things happen

as if washed away items like railing boxes on specific artifacts seems more like a special feature, but I watched a few episodes of passing on YouTube, including the steam version, and no one I did not notice.... my PC - i7 2600 gtx 690, 8 gb ram

playing on high, with Locke 30 fps, I am satisfied, but not satisfied with this trouble, there is the idea that it is a spice made by developers, when hacking the game to type podrachivala play on the pirates as already said (in the version Repack from SEYTER'and with a tablet the same CODEX) liked the game, thought the incentive to buy litsuhu, but now doubts
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DXM 27.07.20

h
hardqest 27.07.20

Don't worry,maybe outdated video card.

D
DXM 27.07.20

the only game where this happens, doom (maybe incorrect comparison) goes on full ultra with a stable 60 fps

S
Sergey Stoyacheev 27.07.20

vidyuhi bro, me too !I had then changed 970 all was well!

Y
Yuliya Popova 27.07.20

So conceived. Stop obsessing over nothing.

P
Polololon 27.07.20

DXM wrote:
and activation of homoserine
Here's the answer.

D
DXM 27.07.20

Yuliya Popova

Yes, but in the walkthroughs on YouTube, nobody has one, while running near objects they become normal, and then activate homoserine the effect lasts a while after all becomes on the places, only care about the fact that who have watched this, you also?

Y
Yuliya Popova 27.07.20

DXM
I also have all floats. It's not artifacts. YouTube shakes picture, not bad, so there is a possibility that you can't see.