3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20 11:25 pm

It's been raining! How to disable these showers? (Mafia 3)

In the city in a heavy rain, the nights still do because a lot of light sources but should turn up on the swamp, at night in heavy rain is a game of some sort! Just do not see anything! A few meters ahead and seen everything! And as luck would have it they go very often these showers. Once the night with a shower so don't hardly see on the moor. Maybe there's some quick way to pick files and to cut down the rain??
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vvvjust 27.07.20

join, sick of the rain in the game

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 27.07.20

Behold the Fig. I have over a dozen nagrany only two hours of rain it was. This is how lucky to be necessary to constantly under the shower to get to?

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Farrneel
And that is typical as I'm on the Baja driven by additional missions, as night and the rain! As luck would have it! I even the river flew a couple of times due to poor visibility

S
SanSanZ 27.07.20

The same thing, they just have zadolbali)

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Damn, and me on the contrary the rain pricelet. Tired in games, in the impenetrable night as bright as day. And the atmosphere catches up. There is an incentive to drive more carefully. In the first mafia incentive to drive been bad cops with a perfect speedometer in the eye and red svetofory. Immediately cools the ardor of a little rain.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

Farrneel
So I also don't mind the rain well, not as often, or is it a bug maybe what I have constantly pours. Besides driving even half the trouble on the marshes at night in the rain when the enemies smooth out too, because nothing is visible. Shelters can not see where to hide can you shoot and where, also not visible. I would radostb just turned off the rain if I knew how

G
GG4 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
You just need to follow the traffic rules. When visibility is poor no one rides over 100km/h.

P
Plotva of Rivia 27.07.20

GG4
When visibility is poor no one rides over 100km/h.
I chase. Even on the simulation)

E
ERRMOFF 27.07.20

Guys, when I start a mission automatically starts the weather as you do not understand, it's scripted.

T
TimKar 27.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Eagle vision to help

V
Vyxyxol 27.07.20

It La the hell you can say the tropics, the rains there are common.