3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.07.20 08:54 pm

What is the average salary in Russia you want in 2016-2017?

Just a poll. How much money you need per month to live at the level of average, ie to your trail. the salary was the money minus all the monthly expenses like utilities, Internet, food, etc. And how much you are willing to spend money for entertainment, no matter whether in virtual or real world?
91 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 28.07.20

The average monthly wage in nominal terms in January of 2016 amounted to 47,372 ruble. Wiki.
Nonsense?
Spoilers I not local, from the train behind...

H
Hryas 28.07.20

undead kenny
I know and I am grateful I don't live in Russia

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Nonsense?
Google and You will be happiness.
As it is not so long ago, when kremleboty zasrali the Internet screaming that the Greek crisis, I started to Google how many get in Greece teachers. The most disenfranchised Pro in any country. And it turned out that in Greece teachers received the least compared to all the f****the chime of the EU. But the money, the price of bread and meat, Greek teacher received TWO times more than the teacher in Moscow. As the teacher in Moscow had received more than the teacher in all other Pereira (muhosransk, Tambov, etc.).

K
KOLYNCHIK 28.07.20

well, thousands 30 000 would be just fine! it would be better if this survey affected the salary!

W
Wing42 28.07.20

Me and twenty thousand is enough.

K
Kpy33 28.07.20

asked a good question=) for example I live in a rural area. SN 15тр (it's not bad here and less get) married. no children. costs 15тр for a mortgage( all my SN) it's somewhere 10 to the power out( all those who will say that in my village all his must fuck you. first grow. This time the forces and the same money.) the benefit of light wood, the state gives a gift to his wife the teacher otherwise months. supplies. 1000 light + 1500дрова( somewhere in the season 1-2 mash of firewood, on average, 17-18тр). if you take a used Machinima that somewhere 2000тр gasoline. once a year sezdit to his brother or to his mother for a month somewhere let 2000P. add up everything and round 30000тр. it is a minimum. except that from time to time something lomaetsya to deteriorate fails etc. And esche SOT communications and the Internet is still 3000тр... BL....... I've already counted more than we earn together... and then this pampers diaper raspashenki and so and so.. it turns out the family income has to be somewhere 60-70 Tr low for a normal life... de to silvania and resorts and just live and not worry about how and what...

PS and 6-7years ago I was in Novosibirsk managed 6 Tr to live and not sweating... hmm....

V
VladZaleskov 28.07.20

well, on average, 80 000)

F
Flow4Master 28.07.20

If you remove the doghouse - not less than 40 sput nerezinovoy need to make ends meet, if you sit on the parent's neck - it is enough for 25 sput. If a baby with his wife there and you have a removable doghouse - you have a problem and perhaps loans, there is sometimes 3 cubs, and his wife and 80 sput is not enough. I'd had enough and 25 sput, but it turns out that you need no less than 50.

d
devianer 28.07.20

Definitely an average of 80 000 rubles.This is the best option for all,agree.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 28.07.20

For me, the optimal fee is 20 000 rubles. Especially in 2016 and 2017, where I do not need anything but a small change the fan on the computer. But as a whole money good.

L
LuNature 28.07.20

US $3K a month is sufficient. Tax 1K 1K food and 1K on garbage what ever. For oddono people. Well for the two. But the fact remains. Everything is relative. We lived well in one country where the currency is cool and the salary is not bad, vozvraschaeshsya to another and understand that that was better.

s
sundyray 28.07.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
I'll have to rent an apartment at least 30
Well so what you wanted in the Seychelles lives and cheese whines che expensive (sarcasm) :)

s
stalker7162534 28.07.20

devianer
I agree. And it's really to live, just live, not fat.
sundyray
In your Moscow can be cheaper to rent an apartment?

D
Damiana 28.07.20

money does not happen much. Earn more - spend more

R
RussianQuaker 28.07.20

Depends on how you work - flow and you want. Here I have an additional item of expenditure. In my city bus fare paid. And as I have said here, I love papounidis in bus crush, sometimes you pick the time and place the bus stop where within recipent :)

stalker7162534 wrote:
Let us remember Germany, which in the 45th bombed from two sides, from two sides it walked the front. destroyed were a total Fox! And that was 25 years after 1945?
You forgot one more thing: with the Jews exactly the same as Germany where violent and desperate act. And after that, as supposedly vocali 6m. yevreev (and you kids believe in the Holocaust?), and not in 25 years, and just two years not to otrestavrirovali, and created their own state.

You can create your GOS, if you will kill 6 million times in a row? Ha! Ha! No one can. It's either what some of the historians do not agree, or if all true, it most clearly demonstrates how someone resourceful, tenacious and microsophist.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

RussianQuaker
Ha, Russian Quaker loves Pisanitsa in buses!!!!!)))) In 2009, I loved it to do, especially in the winter!!!!! It was hard to pick up receipent when you're waiting in Davy frost transport. But the killer was in trains when standing and this mega crush you accidentally, once, and saw the goal, you begin to get close to her and climb all of that goal felt gratuitous power of the thunder war hammer)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.07.20

RussianQuaker
But the most remarkable thing was, when we act with partners!!! You're in front and he behind and between the two of you some twenty years of vaginal Princess (in summer, though these were demolished) And it kryaknut really can not because of shame, and you dude just do what wipe with korifan about this features the mill rough Thug

R
RussianQuaker 28.07.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Wow, the two of us I didn't act :) But my hand somehow double the attack was: one was in front of me - I, of course, her bread pisonis; and the other side - she ass fist caressed. Right there in the bus and run down :)

As for winter, Yes: more darkness, ice, snow (as a result of jams) - and to commute to work and uni has not been canceled %) . In this time of the year easily crush to catch. But apart from the caveat of waiting at the bus stop in cold conditions, there is one caveat. As winter again, cold, my jacket at the level of the penis or below that is additional sensitivity is lost. It's either above the penis jacket wear and poderzhi or lose your sensitivity :)

E
EvgenyDMT 28.07.20

200-250 thousand per month,I would have made,but alas... ((

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
But my hand somehow double the attack was: one was in front of me - I, of course, her bread pisonis; and the other side - she ass fist caressed.
Stiff of Misiur wrote:
and you dude just do what wipe with korifan about this features the mill rough Thug
Spoilergate Woodpecker says:
- Well what a headache!
Lines around the bodies
So tired and so sweaty!
The whole day hammering, hammering,
And as the day ends,
My catch is equal to zero.
This is what happens!
Tired in vain to batter!
Prisovetuet, how can I be?
Meet The Woodpecker Woodpecker:
- Are you crazy must be crazy: