3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frost_47 24.10.19 11:43 am

Achievements (Achievements) in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I suggest in this thread to discuss issues with unlocking certain achievements in GTA 5.
My question is, how many of the achievements on the Xbox360? I've personally bought the PS3 version - there are 50 of them, and as always, one platinum, which opens unlock all achievements.
Xbox360 at 49?
43 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kramer 24.10.19

http://www.playground.ru/dox/gta_5/dostigeniya_gta_5_na_russkom-13114/

V
Valera Antonov 24.10.19

I escho the question how to survive three characters 3minutes (in Messiah or in free mode) if a free how leave feedback I would be very grateful.

Y
Yomka 24.10.19

well as as. screw it up and then running like mad from them ))

B
BergoVic 24.10.19

Valera Antonov
in free call any hero other two, collect them, go to any crowded place, take 1-2 stars, kill cops, get 3 stars, play with them in catch-kill 3 minutes, and ready. it is desirable to pump the armor on the machine, but even that is not that necessary.
one of the easiest acepow in the game

b
bazarvokzal 24.10.19

The sender is altruistic/wanted dead or alive

This problem has long passed the game 100% and almost all achievements except these two,the question is - can I get them after completing the story?
And even if I have all the achievements on one save,if you start a new game and save on other cell then all the prizes will disappear and all over again earn money, or they are aggregated from all saves?thanks in advance

09.04.2014 UPD
Help!only two awards left to get!!

H
Holic-spb 24.10.19

There is the achievement of the Deliver an unsuspecting victim to the Altruists Cult. someone tell me what the hell is that and how to pass it ?
(achievement on the XBOX , I do not know whether it was for Sonya , generally should be)

H
Holic-spb 24.10.19

I. IV
Thanks , did not notice the letter a on the map , coming just on GPS )

b
bsww 24.10.19

Is it possible to steal a car with a passenger and drive him to the Altruists or now when you run the car all out?

H
Hortoss 24.10.19

And someone got the achievement associated with shark? I'm rolling on the sea, no shark did not come. And besides, the problem with the achievement of the Taxis for all ages, because I bought the cab company, but no one is calling asking about the taxi driver, the letter P does not appear. Anyone else faced similar problems?

B
BergoVic 24.10.19

Hortoss
with a taxi may be a bug, some on consoles, so it was
the shark will swim, just get away, jump into the water and wait
a red dot appears

A
Alex Coachman 24.10.19

Hortoss
The easiest way with a shark is to swim for the edge of the map. Swim until you stall the engine and the boat starts to sink. Then, once the shark come and bite shroomie you. Also near one of the chests near the South-West coast sharks hang out constantly. There are shallow and old maize at the bottom.

m
mo3gotpax 24.10.19

Hello!
How to open the achievement new perspective?
I played a total time of over 100 hours (social club), 170 h (steam), and this achievement never opened.
According to my rough estimates from the 1st person I'm about 20-25 hours accurately enough.
Maybe there is a view, in a row 15 hours to play (o_o) ?
Or you need online 15 hours spire?
Question to those who have this achievement unlocked how do you get it?
Thanks in advance!

R
RoLeV 24.10.19

mo3gotpax
In the menu go to the tab Statistics > General, and there you will find: Time-to-first-person game. Accordingly, there will be time.

m
mo3gotpax 24.10.19

RoLeV
Thank you!

A
Awesome Drew 24.10.19

For me to go through the whole game in first person - the achievement

N
NoiseDru 24.10.19

fails accomplishment( tons of dough ) and how to execute on weapons spending and the Parking lot is already bought and nifiga SPO nolemu the achievement you only live once online 8кк to spend

V
Valeriy Harchenko 24.10.19

The problem with the achievement the Troupe in the collection.To move
The story is passed completely, all the actors are open (Yeti too), and the achievement and fails to open. Tell me, maybe I missed something. Thanks in advance.

M
MrTermont 24.10.19

,,Log one of them in Director mode - Out anyone?
P. S - the rains from the slow-witted Ministrov that really nothing can offer :\

V
Valeriy Harchenko 24.10.19

MrTermont
Out. Still no achievements.

M
MrTermont 24.10.19

Valeriy Kharchenko
I don't know :|
Sorry