3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.07.20 08:55 pm

Warning going to buy the game. (Mafia 3)

Guys, there is such a thing. It is clear the money is yours and you decide where and what to spend it on. Came here mafia 3. I have repeatedly warned that the series is dead. The second part is ambiguous and rather mediocre game on 6 out of 10. The plot was lame, the main character stupidly floated a log in for the entire game, implicitly performing the same missions. Everything else was pretty mediocre. Cardboard city, the boring shooting, the lack of interesting side missions and so on. The only thing that could surprise is the presence of any of the atmosphere of those years. Music, cars, interiors, etc.

In the end, as we know, after such a failure, to trust the Czechs to do the third part of the publisher already could not afford. Why we formed a new team. The Czechs of course participated in development, but they have not determined the focus and concept of the game world.
The new managers decided to move the series towards a sort of retro-Thriller about sixties. If mafia 1 and 2 it is rather an attempt to be inspired by such films as once in America and the godfather. The third mafia I more like the atmosphere of films such as Serpico, Taxi driver, American Gangster and others.
Of course it's good. But could the developers pull the series?

I personally doubted it. It showed that the developers did not inspire me. The game was not surprising nor intriguing plot and characters, neither study city, no rethinking of any old mechanic. In fact looked like a normal game and a GTA clone without offering absolutely nothing of his own. About advertising campaign with live actors generally keep quiet. If the game is shallow, then all that remains is to remove trailers with live actors.

Well, in the end. Game as I understand it was released in several countries. And the first evaluation of players say that the game really failed. The game only 24% positive reviews. So I just want to advise not to hurry with the purchase. Wait for reviews, wait for the iron tests. 2000 rubles can be spent on more interesting and already well established games.

101 Comments
Sort by:
d
den_v_d 28.07.20

Waffen
the word poured I think just captures the essence of...

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.07.20

Protocol10
Dude, you're wrong.
People set aside money to buy a game.
Someone's been saving money for a breakfasn,
someone had to sell their own body,
someone just beg the Pope-mother (majority)
someone simply stupidly sold my kidney...

You got all screwed up.
This is not very gud.
Ay ay ay!
Bad boy

x
xoen 28.07.20

Yes, the trackers have a bunch of Repack is. No Denuvo is not there.
Do protect elementary - enough to steam_appid.txt to change a parameter appid to 440 and you can safely uproar.
Well Voksi tried too, of course.

A
Aleksey Kayander 28.07.20

The rutor is already repak from hatab!!!!!!
Spoiler

M
Mortaliss 28.07.20

a fun read,not to respect themselves

T
Timur Asailov 28.07.20

Mortaliss
Well You bend it, of course weight-empty heatersthe unsubstantiated, but there are reviews and constructive criticism....

M
Mortaliss 28.07.20

Timur Akilov
the only thing that was criticized is the optimization,if it's good I believe the game has machine positive review

M
MagicHero 28.07.20

Mortaliss wrote:
the only thing that was criticized is the optimization,if it's good I believe the game has machine positive review
What optimization is there to slow down simply because there is nothing??? there schedule is terrible. Solid soap, one soap really. Even if the soap will understand and introduce normal anti-aliasing X4 and take a Lok at 30 frames anyway, the game is not going to help. It is necessary to change all the textures are poor, the special effects, lighting. Easier to just throw this game and make a new engine, with this misery to have anything to do will fail.

b
bma2004 28.07.20

The first Mafia was a masterpiece and I was looking forward to the second, and then bought a license disk and after playing realized that the game is full of the BOTTOM and thrown to the wind money.

The second time I'm not falling for this trick. Download piratka, get on and if suddenly (which is for reviews unlikely) it would be good to buy it on kakaunti sale we are looking.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Voldemar_011
Dmitry Solodilov
R_Foxworth
SanSanZ
Bupycop
Uilenspiegel

The triumph of justice, hamsters punished. http://forums.playground.ru/mafia_3/torzhestvo_spravedlivosti-916785/

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Protocol10
lol, hamsters and then burnt

after all, they said that will be a raw piece of pig shit, with bugs and soap

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Not only as a triumph of justice, today's post is not called. Okay, guys. Yesterday I posted a post before the game (very important), which advised not to hurry with the purchase of the game. What do you think is the reaction of the hamsters followed on this post? That's right - more than 60 minuses, the charges in the spirit of you're the one nor played any mafia, what can you judge, the mafia is Ms. seiver all wremen etc, you understand the reaction was very negative. Only a few sane people support my opinion. Others expressed their contempt. Let's list some of these patients.

R_Foxworth This is not this is bullshit and bullshit.
Dmitry Solodilov I'm sure you didn't even play it, and draw conclusions.
Bupycop In the game is not played in the previous part too, but are advised to do the other.
Chestir Analyst))) hi) there is a fun, largely due to Locke fps) then developed and fixed it...
Sergey1147 don't know what the author writes and why he wants to warn?
Henta the Author can not listen to, the incentive for all the negative reviews about the lock at 30 fps is written.
Uilenspiegel What is this schmuck and why he believes it has the right someone that can safetywall?
Artifeks As grandmother at the entrance, without any you decide what to buy and what not.
Mortaliss the only thing that was criticized is the optimization,if it's good I believe the game has machine positive review

So, as we see at this time a herd of hamsters, Holy was confident in the brilliance of the game. Think of what trouble, Lok at 30 fps, which promised to remove in the next patch. Otherwise, the game will be 100% a masterpiece and have a rating of 10 out of 10 goty. After all, it is Mrs. MAFIA! Then these individuals went to get ready for the game in steam, looking forward to dozens of hours of great gameplay.... But there it was.

Here we come to the most important moment. What distinguishes adequate, I think people from fontstudio hamster? Thinking person, able to accumulativity and analyze incoming information, with the result that after all his flaws to him only confirm his findings and thus he is not disappointed. Hamster first puts minus all disagree, then runs to pay the full cost of the product, and then wildly disappointed, crying, frantic, runs to scribble angry comments about how bad developed. The fact that he was repeatedly warned not to rush into buying a hamster remember. So his brain is not designed to memorize anything. That's all friends this is the whole point. Learn to objectively analyze information before the game and not hope for a miracle and common brand.

So. Now let's go further. As it is expected Locke 30 fps is not the biggest flaw of the game.

1 many players game just does not start. Lol. In 2016, the game did probably 5-6 years. In the end most who bought the game couldn't even start it. Does not start, Carl. 5 years of development. That is the theme on this problem http://forums.playground.ru/mafia_3/tech/dalshe_launchera_ne_zapuskaetsya_igra_stim_litsa-916753/
Well, what do you say again that nothing I was advised not to hurry with the purchase. Well, well.

2 Soap. Soap everywhere. The game looks just awful. Miserable texture, animation, no normal smoothing and so on. Together with Locke 30 fps the game looks like a port from the consoles Paschen. Incredibly, the game looks maybe a little better than gta 4 2008 spill.

3 the Plot. Most jobs now are as. Went to PS. Exchanged a few words and got the job. Go somewhere and stupidly killed everyone with one and the same animations of the fatalities. All. Is all the gameplay. No pretty Intro scenes, no performances, no interesting flow, no change. Nothing at all.

4 Poor stealth. Guys, this is the lamest stealth in games. I don't know where he's worse. About highlighting enemies through walls, do not say anything.

5 Ton various of flaws of everything, bugs, etc. that will fix at least six months.

As a result the game turned out to be 6-7 points, that is as the same as the second part. That's why I warned people. Was advised to think. And what got in return? A bunch of cons and insults. Well, something like that.

https://gyazo.com/7db5eb0172a83b53d55d049e01b2fd9a

https://gyazo.com/07b3667a65585c882a116ae2a28850b1

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

pakaur
Really lol.

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Protocol10
in 2016, over 2 Grand to buy the game mid-zero. this is ass-kick

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.07.20

Protocol10
Punished, punishing.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

pakaur
Solidarity. Then the price should be the same as in quantum brick. 700 rubles, not more.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I wasn't punished. People punished themselves for their stupidity and gullibility.

M
Marsj 28.07.20

Protocol10
Without you, how would players know what to play and what to buy.

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Protocol10
for 150r can and would, but only with an unlocked framrate

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.07.20

Protocol10
How? Enlighten, please.