3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20 08:57 pm

Alive Joe? (Mafia 3)

Personally,I think he's probably alive.And Lincoln is not his son.The ending of Mafia 2 is specifically implied that he was killed,but it is not for nothing and I can say that for sure?So either he ran away somewhere(although from mafia is hard to escape the fact that Tommy Angelo and Frank from the first part,but I think possible.In the USSR, for example,or somewhere else.)Either he's doing time somewhere in prison.Leo said in the second part,the feds breathe him in the head.So maybe they forced Joe to answer for the Chinese people,drugs and stuff?
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
MystikBeatz 28.07.20

He emigrated to the USSR for a long time and became the producer of the famous film "Unbelievable adventures of Italians in Russia" ;D

Q
Qug2 28.07.20

I think Mafia 3 should show Joe at least briefly,otherwise the fans will be disappointed ,and 2K don't want

b
blin88 28.07.20

Mike CERIC
Maybe.. I hope Joe is alive and he will be given not the last role))
But even if it will show his death it will be good... not like those endings where you have to think out

s
speed stick 28.07.20

Yes he is dead

N
Nikram_Play 28.07.20

Watched some Lachplesisa, he went to the place where the wrapped car Joe there behind the building there is a grave. Now think that with Joe)

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 28.07.20

Yeah your regurgitates level , that Hitler did not shoot himself, he lived to old age , he was seen here and there , do not invent nonsense , Joe is dead.

M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20

Nikram_Play
Nothing like that,I watched a lot of videos and this one too.The car turned towards the woods and all.It's not about what does not speak.

A
AiSPQR 28.07.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
пффф111 all normal has long been understood and known that he killed his double, and he first fled to a secret base in Antarctica, and then secretly flew to the moon base, not without the help of the Americans, who fouled for the lunar program. there is also a secret base.

A
AiSPQR 28.07.20

students, you've pulled up your Jo, you just said Jo in the deal was not. Second, to put it mildly, the character (and acne is not better) and tighten. In fact, there is both of them to fill up had. You would then attack probably would anal

M
Misha Cherik 28.07.20

AiSPQR
Neighing with JO

R
RPOCLABB 28.07.20

It's a block account on this subject? 3rd?

PS: prior To the game less than a week wait already,and

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Solemates, no. this miscarriage even in the second part killed on purpose, so he filled up the mouth

V
Vlad Lakaev 28.07.20

Guys Joe is dead in the group go universe mafia 3 there look through and you will find

W
Werewolf1986 28.07.20

Kolobrod you can't play this game, or even in the mafia, they will never understand that there Yes as. They only have pomarico pass and the rest is superfluous.

J
JolyMau5 28.07.20

Some snot on the level of dram barf:
I hope he ran/alive, emigrated to the Scoop, the fans are upset that 2K doesn't want that, if only Joe was still alive, I hope it has the head lead cleaned. I'm Vito and I wish the same fate. Both sixes, throughout games and then that you run with him at the Beck and call of big uncle, and in the end have no more than at the beginning of the mafia of the stairs. Only more enemies had made, and a trail of corpses left behind.

Thoughts slugbait even a little funny, if this Lincoln will do more in the career mobsters than Vito the wop. Although both had different goals: One wanted money, the other crocodiles killers friends feeds. And Lincoln judging from the main plot to spit on his title in mafia circles

M
Mr.Oogi-Boodi 28.07.20

4 days before the game. Buy - play - all know.

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 28.07.20

th guess to think the game will be released - find out

t
tovarish comrade 28.07.20

Navertyvat, youth!
Spoiler

t
tovarish comrade 28.07.20

Well, now seriously. Please explain to me, illiterate uneducated dinosaur of the Mesozoic era, heard the first part - what is it about this Joe? What it is valuable as a character?

A
Aleks_imp 28.07.20

tovarish comrade
Asking the same question) What is it? Absolutely passing a character which is not necessary to dwell.