3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KNUCKIC 28.07.20 10:12 pm

Stopped working the controller. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

One day I go into the game with a controller is already included (if you help, I have a Speedlink SL-6576-BK, Chinese, but it never censures was not. All games and computer see it like on the xBox 360, the Witcher in particular), as I do all the time, and since the beginning of the game sees it as it is, shows Press X to skip in the introductory videos, but the gamepad does not work. Do not drive in menu, nothing to do with it though I run with aunt Clara, he still shows the control with the joystick. Launch the game itself, and I see that the camera is quietly lowered down, though, I got quite a bit of RS (right stick) down. Well, I have 2 theories, the first is the game a little showing off, I closed it, and immediately checked out the second theory -- went into devices and found it, and checked. Everything works, nothing shows Zayed. All the zeros, when driving it analog. Start the game and do not see it. The word really. This Joss is, the mode of operation, as indicated by the publisher, it for new games that support it. But until then I'm in this mode in any game is not played. (quote from the passport: XInput mode (most new games) the led is lit; when using DirectInput (for all older and some new games), the led goes out. So.)
I switched to the second mode, zero reaction, switched back to the first -- and it worked. On the next round, all rejected completely. I did everything I could and dumped, and the wood set from disk (first time in 3 years I drive useful), and rehearse switched. Everything is checked that the Devices in the test that in the other games. Everything works, but Mr. Witcher just doesn't like something.
PS no, on the keyboard I can't. Maybe someone can but not me. I'm terribly not comfortable in such games to play on it, in racing and it is easier than role-playing. So if anyone knows how to help -- waiting for help.
P. P. S. I heard about the emulator controller, I set it, but the camera turns to savagery awful, so not kamilfo.
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoBaIIyTuH 28.07.20

Try using the program joytokey to configure, it helps in games which do not support gamepad.

K
KNUCKIC 28.07.20

BoBaIIyTuH
There is also camera buggy works. Time-lapse moves, and diagonal generally ladder go.

A
Alex Hawk 28.07.20

KNUCKIC wrote:
if would help, I have a Speedlink SL-6576-BK
How to help! After all, this is the answer to your question.
SpoilerDualShock 4 around the head.

Z
Zastebay Mochalkin 28.07.20

Well, finally...maybe now will be more fresh air to breathe...)))))))))))

K
KNUCKIC 28.07.20

Alex Hawk wrote:
DualShock 4 around the head.
This head, like the head of a regicide -- too expensive cost me.