3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JBaker6661 28.07.20 10:21 pm

Will win if the Thalmor win? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I think nobody will be surprised if in the next part of the series of the elder Scrolls will be a very, very long time given the Aldmeri Dominion, one of the most powerful forces in Tamriel. What is your opinion, will the Thalmor to invade Tamriel? Who won the civil war in Skyrim during the time of your passing, and will the Brothers of the Storm or the Imperial Legion to resist the elves?
119 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog - Imperator 28.07.20

I think the thalmor themselves destroyed, as is usually the case with powerful empires. Stumble. Will make a critical mistake. And who knows, will there be a sequel. These moose from Bethesda is the sixth part of doing mediocre remaster

N
Noran 28.07.20

So even Kirkbride (like some kind of bump that almost writes Lore Scrolls) said that by the end of the fifth to the sixth era Altmer quite so win people. The truth is only the sense that they take the name Talos from the Chronicles (that is, people will cease to worship him, and possibly even forget the Septim dynasty), but their main task then was to go back to the Merethic whether, or Ere Dawn, KRC, when elfeki was almost immortal.
In General, redistribution is preparing the Gazebo, in the universe of Scrolls...

A
Arrakis_Sun 28.07.20

Do not be surprised if the next part is still years from 100-300 and we will play underground-blades captured by the elves on the mainland, arranging a rebellion against the pointy and thus repeating Olesinski birth of the First Empire.
Although, I don't think the dominion has take over everything, as it to Hammerfell dozens of years can not understand. He was the second war against the forces of Cyrodiil + high Rock + Skyrim. In General, the Gazebo has shown in recent games that the writers they have indeed a Butthead. So any vile nonsense and heresy.

n
nestrbob 28.07.20

Amuse me all sorts of arguments about different plot points in the games. I have the feeling that the PC we have with self-evolving intelligence, and game developers only create the map and is inhabited by NPCs who live their lives and make decisions on the further course of events. Which scenario is inherent to the game, so be it. Developed can do any end game, like he slipped on a banana peel and broke his neck or aliens arrive, take over the earth, and of the people will make the sausage.

K
KroRex 28.07.20

the_Deadsoul
And why would the dominion have to deal with Hammerfell, if they made a truce?

J
JBaker6661 28.07.20

the_Deadsoul
the_Deadsoul wrote:
as it to Hammerfell dozens of years can not understand.
Here completely agree with this. Any it would be useful to have friendly relations with the Redguards, but the problem is that if Skyrim separates from the Empire, it will be bad for everyone. Brothers of the Storm will not pull the Thalmor. United Empire still has a chance, but strikes...
The only thing I have that's straight embarrassing, it was, in the end the good guys always win))

J
JBaker6661 28.07.20

KroRex
so they did and concluded for the reason that to enslave couldn't, sort of)

N
Noran 28.07.20

the_Deadsoul
Well, what about googolopoly writers, probably bet. Yes, in some games the plot does not give a value, but in General, if you look at the overall picture Laura, it is very, very good. Well, for example, the ligament between the fourth and fifth part. The Imperials scored boltro to the provinces and were only saved your ass, you think they had it the Imperials to kiss? Clear the stump Cyrodiil was successfully sent, and repulsed the fanatics of the Summerset Isles helped no less than repulsed population to build, again no less repulsed by the Empire (dominion). All are logical.
Don't forget, this is a fantasy world, should not be equated to our story/our world, and certainly can not drive it in any template framework. This Gazebo is all right. They managed to create such a world, to fans (of which each game is becoming more and more) could occupy themselves with its study in anticipation of the games.

J
JBaker6661 28.07.20

With Empire do not understand what is happening. The White-Gold Concordat - the thing dual. On the one hand, the war is over, and with another click Empire a little stronger and that's it. The Redguards proved that elves can be beat, it would wish.

A
Arrakis_Sun 28.07.20

KroRex
The Empire abandoned Hammerfell to save Cyrodiil and brought out the legions. however, before this was allowed to retire with all local and left all the military supplies. So there remained a significant professional strength and lots of gear. Redguards are left by themselves and at the time the events of Skyrim they are there is a local war of attrition against the dominion. In fact, they still give Empire to lick their wounds along with considerable forces of the dominion in the wilderness, and giving that to step on a high Rock in the case of a new war.

J
JBaker6661 28.07.20

The result of the Concordat Hammerfell no longer on friendly terms with the Empire, Skyrim is no longer on friendly terms with the Empire. What's the point? Redguards and Nords are quite efficient and the guys were not worth so turn away from them

K
KroRex 28.07.20

the_Deadsoul
Rise and Shine, Redguards completely knocked the dominion of Hammerfel five years after the Concordat. The war was long gone.

A
Arrakis_Sun 28.07.20

KroRex
Strange, but in one of the quests Skarima did you catch the woman of Redguard, which pissed away Hammerfell to the Dominion the whole city.

K
KroRex 28.07.20

JBaker6661
Hammerfell survived largely due to the fact that 1) the Legion fired the soldiers, so that they could stay and fight with the Dominion, 2) the Huge losses of the dominion in Cyrodiil, 3) It's a fucking desert, 4) and the Redguards finally came together and stopped bickering with each other. If necessary, they can team up with the Empire.
Skyrim is not only friendly with the Empire, but is part of it, are Brothers of the Storm water muddy.

K
KroRex 28.07.20

the_Deadsoul
Fucked the whole city during the war, they did not a week looking for and years.

J
JBaker6661 28.07.20

It is unlikely that the Thalmor so straight left Hammerfell. Rather become thinner, since ahead to take the Redguards are unable

S
Shif077 28.07.20

Interesting question:I think if the sixth part affected by civil war then it will be referred to indirectly. Supposedly it was a truce and the war is in stasis or still it will go: For example BB defeated the Legion but the Legion has requested reinforcements came reinforcements broke the BB they went into the forest and became partisans. As for the Thalmor, there is a very interesting situation to be, do not presume to guess)

K
KroRex 28.07.20

JBaker6661
Surely subtly like in Skyrim, Redguards only is not stupid Nords, they don't just tomanipulate

J
JBaker6661 28.07.20

KroRex
The soldiers is all well and good, but they surely were not in the majority. The Redguards proved themselves as persistent guys, so this is largely their merit.
But if the civil war was won by the Brothers of the Storm, then Skyrim becomes an independent state, which denies the laws of the Empire and the conditions of the Concordat isn't it?

A
Arrakis_Sun 28.07.20

KroRex
Need to replay Skyrim when the remaster will be released. Something I do not remember exactly. But when I played there was the notion that the war is still on, just is positional.