3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 28.07.20 11:00 pm

Ways to fast leveling and making money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
125 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

victorzh wrote:
Stealth is fickle? I once purposefully pumped 100%
I also once pumped up to 100%, but without tricks and in the course of the game. Then for a long time did not pay attention to the parameter. Later discovered that this stat has fallen to 0! Now above 20% for some reason does not rise. I'll try the method described to swing.
dimon-alfa wrote:
this is the power of non-permanent option
Did not see that the power was falling off me. However I regularly participate in fights with the NPC)))

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

vatsonification
Skills effect much stronger now than when the game just came out on PC. Play new Persian and appreciate the difference! You have only one Persian? Create for fun and try to ride on a simple car with the street and shoot survival. I assure You, the difference is noticeable to the eye, and hand has absolutely nothing to do with it!
Even apart from their skills is to "pump" your com and the Internet. Lag and high ping will negate any direct hands! Especially true for shootings. Though you burst, but when salawaat, you're dead. Or do You not agree that a fast, powerful computer and high speed Internet gives you the real advantage (and very significant) to the players who play on systems that barely runs the game?
K/D is now about what does not speak. Even if not to take into account all of citerna and dredging methods, then just shoot people from skyscrapers can be apnut pretty quickly (if you have the desire and patience). Pro players and so well illustrated by the style of play. They never stand a post in a gun fight, always moving, many people throw themselves under the feet of C4 for a quick suicide. And I'm sure all the top players (not cheaters) powerful hardware, not buckets, which play 80-90% of the players.

G
Gta Story 28.07.20

I do not know anyone there and as I removed the Persians recently, created a new. started pumping endurance and strength. the level of the first. first endurance. pumped about the bike. pump power even easier, fight with passers-by and all. the level of the tenth. endurance and strength is fully pumped. now we need to win 50 races. created a non-contact race, disabled personal transport, chose super cars. namely, the T-20. there were no drifts and other things, this despite the fact that status, the driver - kettle. easy tore players with 150-200 levels. and there's no secret, just at the start you need to perform a turbo start. in this case, any machine shoots in before giving a huge advantage. these 2-4 seconds allowed me to win all 50 races. only lost 8 races, and then only because I missed a turn. Oh, by the way, drove one lap around the prison.
I do not remember exactly, but I think the level after pumping strength, endurance, and racing became 12-m. the Rivers have not been, because I didn't Rob the Fleece. decided for fun to go survival, it just became available. and this was no problem, the only store special carbine could hold many rounds, but I still had the micro DT. these bastards couldn't do anything about it. I was behind a garbage crate in the shed. opposite him is still stacked sacks of cement. in General, as they didn't try to shoot me they could not. the third wave was available as a heavy machine gun, and after the eighth mini Gan. so I made them. in my 15-or 16-level store was already 4000 rounds. so something like this.

N
NoiseDru 28.07.20

)))it seems such a simple topic and questions about but the flow of people write and so many opinions)which of course is good)

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

nat.mih
I fully agree that:
nat.mih wrote:
a fast, powerful computer and high speed Internet gives you the real advantage
in the skin a bunch of times tested((
But still think the comp will come with time, and the skill does not spend on drink. I.e. the person who did not know how and a supercomputer won't help.
PS I do Not remember the nicknames of these Pro-players? You can unsubscribe: http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gtao/top_igroki_v_gta_online_na_pc-900338/

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

vatsonification
* But still think the comp will come with time, and the skill does not spend on drink.*
Thank you, I laughed heartily. And introduced gamer-Pro with shaky hangover hands at the computer...
Recalled the tale of frisky drunk from Max Payne 3, which after the binge of not shaking hands and not break sight, which, despite its age, health and weight, runs great and easily performs complicated jumps.
Some hungover even to sit in a chair can't! Lying on the couch and watch telly with a hangover. Of course if beer is considered heavily, then Yes, do not cut the headliner. But Russian have such drinking does not happen. Russian people measure knows - once I was gonna puke. )))
* I do not remember the nicknames of these Pro-players?*
You mean the Russian or in General? Yes, they often get in the video. You can just see their names and find Socialclub. Our generally like the gang to hang out. I should add one to friends and will throw in a session with a crowd such a Pro. For fans of the hunt for players is not very convenient. Saletell where and kill a nobody. Half of friends, and on the other is best avoided. )))

Gta Story
* easy tearing players with 150-200 levels. and there's no secret, just at the start you need to perform turbo *
The Megillah. Where did you meet downs, which with 150-200 levels can't run a turbo? Type these downs to pump a cheat? BUT then the second. Cheater safely crank up the speed increase on the auto, and you'll just smoke in a corner eating dust.
* drove one lap around the prison *
You obviously are not a Pro. Why drive in a circle when you can just thresh direct the race and not straining to push one button, the more You say "make all" only one turbo?
* the third wave was available as a heavy machine gun, and after the eighth mini Gan. so I made them. I think by 15 or 16 level in the store was already 4000 rounds *
Don't really remember how it was before the 120 level (the Persians were swinging a long time ago), but is gives survival to raise a minigun, if You at least 120?

G
Gta Story 28.07.20

nat.mih
MDE... turbo mode - start don't know everything. but even if you know, don't use it. You obviously are not a Pro. Why drive in a circle. what's that for standards? prefer to drive around the prison. wtf? 150-200 level is SUPERMEGAKRAFT? Oh? many times I have seen players with such levels carried for 2-3 seconds in the final robbery of Pacific Standard. no, they aren't downs, they are highly intelligent individuals who are relying on your high level die even within the Bank. of course a player can not be down because instead of having to hold the RPG (even the downs I know that if you hold RPG, the hostages will not rock the boat) he runs around and shoots anywhere. moreover, it does not follow the protection, which is on the second floor. in the end, he (not down) with a minigun in his hands shoots a guard with a gun.
as for SURVIVAL mode, so, after the second wave you can pick up a heavy machine gun to the player at ANY LEVEL. after the eighth wave of a player at ANY LEVEL can pick up a mini gun, they will slide all over the place near the dead enemies

v
victorzh 28.07.20

nat.mih
Pick up the minigun you can, but it will not remain in inventory after survival.

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

victorzh
I would say do not remain in inventory after the change of the session. I myself, think the heavy sniper was extracted))

v
victorzh 28.07.20

vatsonification
Heavy sniper rifle you bought at a discount after the finale some of the robberies, which we held together (2nd I think). As I remember, although it was over six months ago :)

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

victorzh
Then I bought the RPG)) still have not learned to use it(( Well, sniper rifle, of course, buy. But while she was unavailable, would sometimes find her on survival, back to free mode and ran with it (fortunately, all the snipers ammo is the same), but after switching to another session or departure, sniper, of course, was gone.

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Gta Story
* I don't know anyone there and as I removed the Persians recently created a new*
Well, it's probably certainly "SUPERMERCATO"! Why? Usually completely remove their Persians beginners, creating unattractive characters or cheaters, too obviously apostie his Persians (removed so as not to run into discontent and reports of players, because they don't care – to pump new cheat easy).
*in SURVIVAL mode*
Too many games were replayed before and after GTA, apparently confused with some other game. In recent months Gtashku only go for another t-shirt or a new car, and somehow in the scrap. Fed up. Grinding windmills at the entrance, vzryvaetsya in the garage cars and immortal supermen don't have to turn on extra logging into the game! Just run into closed session, buy new and go out.
Survival especially not to farm. Map "the drop off" a farm with more consoles. Hide in the corner and quietly shoot the rednecks. There is also a vending machine to replenish health is. Console gamers just love this card! Most just stupidly gets into textures and farm. The benefit of "Stall" on them rich. Pieces 2 or 3 available.
With the selection of weapons Rox. KIS in General as something nedodumali. When the game just came out, people were punched in the levels where you could have a lot to pick up, even axe (could pick up everything, not just endured with the console). The axe remained and did not disappear after reloading. Then Rox. KIS just closed the ability to add an axe in the mission players. But it began to "give out" cheaters and you are able to put a special patch.
Somewhere in the list of missions lay a couple of levels with the selection of sticks, a crowbar and a bat. When citaci took away the guns, these did not return when rejoining the game. Had to run the business and to pick up again.
Very ill-conceived that in the session you can throw the minigun small level, and he will be calm with him to run before the change of the session. It's still not fixed? Here ax can not fold. That Rockstar thought this through. Seems a pity to let the opportunity neihausen on konsolkah him to run. ))) Though in the mission "Every bullet counts" the Rox. KIS finally become generous, giving chance to wave an axe at the time.
And lastly, if You consider yourself as a Pro... You are all the stunt jumps done? Which one is the most difficult? (think of this as a test)

t
t830x 28.07.20

nat.mih wrote:
Survival especially not to farm. Map "the drop off" a farm with more consoles. Hide in the corner and quietly shoot the rednecks. There is also a vending machine to replenish health is. Console gamers just love this card! Most just stupidly gets into textures and farm. The benefit of "Stall" on them rich. Pieces 2 or 3 available.
In one mug 30 thousand money and 3 ½ RP, two snouts 4 and a half of RP

H
Hamw 28.07.20

Need a lot of money online, there are ways without the ban? Real! In BOS you can.

G
Go__Home 28.07.20

the moderator wrote about the wrap, where is PG

m
myxa228 28.07.20

Hamw
was across the table , but in version 1.36 so far nothing works Onet.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

Hamw
robberies take place try?)
Spoilerized Donat

H
Hamw 28.07.20

Go__Home
Pro cheat? where?

v
vlad1083 28.07.20

in the renewal of the enterprise is, they can raise a little plus on them you don't need to spend money in your organization

H
Hamw 28.07.20

vlad1083
only a minimum of 200+650к need to pay for the club and the company