3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO VS PLAYBOY xD 28.07.20 11:01 pm

You will not believe (Crysis 3)

I only license (If I'm not pozhelel 1000 rubles for dragon age 2 although she's not very liked on krayzis will not regret it and 2000 or whatever kollektsionka would cost)
298 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snake Eyes. 28.07.20

Don't know yet

Z
Zhuchok 28.07.20

license
pre-order already made in the ozone

M
MunchkiN 616 28.07.20

if the protection system is in the likeness of Diablo 3 or the like which will be impossible to play the single license will not take. the cartoon never play. ideally if there is a free installation and a separate key for your account in origin for the cartoon. or the type of Ubisoft - bought the game put the crack.
and even if the graphics will be like uh.... in kruzise.

S
SteveG8 28.07.20

Oh someday the pirates would kill the PC

a
andrei76825 28.07.20

SteveG8
Unlikely)and those who game on consoles and switch to PC because the graphics does not suit them,and the price of the game twice!

I
Infiltrator 28.07.20

andrei76825
My friend did exactly as you described.One thing is strange what became of his PS 3 no one knows really it's all the same, so chose a target for shooting.

S
SteveG8 28.07.20

andrei76825
Yes I agree with you, the graphics on consoles is worse than on a PC - those who yuzal Crysis 2 probably seen the difference between Pitch and consoles.

C
CTyKOB 28.07.20

Crysis 2 was leaked, but the fans have bought the license. The game survived thanks to those who buy litsuhi

v
vvvjust 28.07.20

by far the license ORIGIN!!!

B
Bear Grills 28.07.20

download. it's shit and broken grasha not worth it. Krayzis 2 and better. Well, firstly, nothing new in the third part, not even the hood has not changed. And secondly, over optimization and graphics. Nah not necessary. Pass and remove, purely because of the fact that are old Persians. And why the hell the prophet survive? generally a hogwash terrible

m
mussstep 28.07.20

Bear Grylls
don't be ridiculous...
why a new hood?
what the hell about optimization and graphics? if you have a computer calculator,it is strictly your problem,buy better and you will have both...

A
AdroV 28.07.20

even the hood has not changed

The version of the nanosuit seems to have remained the same, so the new hood and there should not be.

N
NCR Ranger 28.07.20

Take a pre-order if animation would be the technique and huge maps like the good old Crysis wars.

B
Bear Grills 28.07.20

AdroV
This is a new game, 3rd part, and developed a finger-by-finger does not hit to at least some changes in terms of gameplay. Differences the first part of the second were visible, and the difference between the second part from the third is new guns and maps, which are supposedly with open spaces, which I somehow don't see the gameplay from E3. Do you hear how developed niebywa*t? As it was with the second part - promises,promises and promises, but in the end: corridors, okonsolivanie, poor graphics and the lack of DX11 at release.

*Part of the message was removed by moderator*

M
Max Fry 28.07.20

To sit and argue about. Everyone is convinced that he is right, although nobody is right, because he sees the whole world in the spectacles of subjectivity. Deep down you understand it yourself, so where is the point, pardon me, shit about anything? Defend your opinion? From whom? You consider each other shkololo", so why waste time on to and try to prove something. But it's true. Lens from the side.

[
[_LeoN_] H.U.N.T.E.R. 28.07.20

Of course license , and if it is rasshirennoe edition will take him

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 28.07.20

License. To order the Origin digital version.

V
Vova97Vulkan 28.07.20

for this game do not mind the license, but it is expensive
Found the video in 1080p

P
PeKa-Imperator 28.07.20

Pre-Order The Hunter Edition. pix.PlayGround.ru
[redacted]

B
Bear Grills 28.07.20

take yourself Limited Edition Torrent