3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TopSide 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Where to buy GTA: VCS? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories)

So, the game is officially released, and that means that soon it will be in stores, so...if anybody sees, immediately write a review!
70 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maverisk 28.07.20

In MVideo Hitzone,Union,Mood,look, In MVideo Suputnyk will.

J
JB-n 28.07.20

I'm in the city MVideo assholes: lit once they have LSS and VSS 700 or something, then after a few weeks with the money - they are no longer. Recently I go - 1,100 rubles lying on the shelf.. and left with ISO images..

L
LSD_Videosystem 28.07.20

And in Novokuznetsk where it is possible to buy the game,and I'm flying with Peter....?

L
LSD_Videosystem 28.07.20

People who with the Forge???

L
LSD_Videosystem 28.07.20

People....I'm in Tomsk food,who is from Tomsk,tell me where THERE's SOMETHING to Buy the game,plz...Video and screenshots have seen,the sound heard,temok have been reading...Just breaks with no game(((

k
kerm68 28.07.20

Why is the game so expensive?

After all, it can be downloaded on any site with PSP games!

P
P3truha 28.07.20

any game you can download and get cheaper they are not from etogo

P
P3truha 28.07.20

such questions are best by email.ru ask

j
just_think72 28.07.20

After all, it can be downloaded on any site with PSP games!
What? I think this direct will free then from the shelves to distribute? Well, you have logic..

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 28.07.20

Why is the game so expensive? (GTA VCS) IT IS LICENSED.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

Download is one thing, but to buy another. Over thousand rubles, the game may be worth for one reason only, for the consoles, the price of games on PC. It is time to know, not the first year live, comrades!
What about piratok, I'm not sure what they all are. I do not know how either to write to a UMD disc and put it in this, the protective box around him.

k
kerm68 28.07.20

such questions are best by email.ru ask

So I asked ! XD Okay, just kidding...

What? I think this direct will free then from the shelves to distribute? Well, you have logic..

Sit on bath

g
gtafan222 28.07.20

First: This is the license
Second: It's a platinum game

S

The difference is not that she is platinum or normal. That in that that in this a guide and city map. Nothing more.
I personally bought the regular version, in the 2007th year for 1990 rubles. if I'm not mistaken. And later, after he lost, in 2009 bought the platinum and gave 990 rubles. The only difference in price, and publishing the regular version to my liking than the platinum.

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 28.07.20

Yes, download any. I downloaded from one site over 0.6 ye, XS and how it is from the license differs. There are even the sounds are not cut, and all radio full and Russian subtitles (for me this main thing in the game to understand the plot). And English I know not so good.

G
Grand Theft Aero 28.07.20

Ambience-it's true only in the CIS(where console game prices American),the rest of the world on PC more game.
kerm69 because it's a DVD box!GTA sa DVD box also costs 900 rubles(and I VSS for 700 bought)

S

Some DVD'box, gentlemen, what are you talking about? PSP uses UMD'disk, DVD just physically can not fit in the PSP.

G
GTAman 28.07.20

DVD box is the packaging and the disc in it can be any.

O
Optymus Prime 28.07.20

Veenine
And thee not smule finally, you answered the message almost six years (!!!) ago??? Here you necroposter )))))

G
GTAman 28.07.20

Optymus Prime
I was more confused by the mistake of the author, so I adjusted that visitors are topics not thought that the game was not released in DVD-box. However, as you can see, I did not contact the author, though he still visits the site and could answer.

And yet the forum itself is dead, so raising old threads no weather does.