3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20 11:09 pm

Distinctive features of GTA IV on the Xbox 360 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I heard that on the Xbox version of GTA IV there are differences between PC version and PS3 version. For example: a jacket which is wearing a sweater. Black, open jacket with a red tie.
What are the differences and do they do?
113 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

No, it's still difficult.
Buy yourself a wireless keyboard and mouse, and was lying back in his chair as you want.

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

Odinitsa
Logically, man)

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Heh heh, And I now hate is how come the system strelby from the shelter on PC

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

Витя94 than furious?

T
Tony_Montana93 28.07.20

The question is, Jestico easier or more difficult to manipulate than the keyboard and mouse?
Probably, if used, then the rules will be?
Easier and much proven.

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

Buy yourself a wireless keyboard and mouse, and was lying back in his chair as you want.
Not a cheap thing...

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

Tony_Montana93
Don't know, I has not become easier.

K
Kerragin 777 28.07.20

Easier, because there is auto-aim.

with the auto-aiming is difficult to do headshots

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Anyways, I hate shooting from behind cover on the PC there are those that shoot very easy
and meaning in the use of fire shelters(in the sense of completely lean and shoot) no

S
Showy DiMak 28.07.20

Control on the controller, the main disadvantage of the console version of GTA 4. But because of the entertainment the console version yet, in my opinion, wins. After all, when you're watching Nico's speechifying about their hard life in one of the cut scenes, not on a 19 inch monitor, while the modern vosmidesyatnikov the TV, the picture, the quality of which meets the HDMI cable seems more attractive than the top of the Pitch, no matter what the graphics settings were not.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Kerragin 777, not really igrl on the box. elementary to do headshots with the auto-aiming. the sight is in the middle of the carcass, and then you stick choose the part of the body.. very fast and very simple and, most importantly, effectively.

-
-Kosmos- 28.07.20

Sulfur
but look to play on the computer and that not many get so how to improve it for GTA is expensive. but in order for Boxing to play and the gamepad is already there and the game itself 150r or not much more expensive. but the Sony probably is better there blue ray the quality is higher and the graph looks live. on the box, noticeably more dead looking. and the stick on the Sony especially for that Boxing is not comfortable on the computer and the mouse is not less convenient

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

-Kosmos-for me the difference between PS3 and Xbox360 version is quite small. And I pad Xboxа much easier. weighty and convenient location pads, plus form. On the computer I can also play comfortably. Blue ray for GTA does not give any improvement.

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

modern vosmidesyatnikov TV
No hammering you turned down, 80 inches is great!, it's like a 3D TV set, the money can okuenny comes to buy

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

That's it!
Not every pancake is a telly.
Many 40 inches, and they have enough.
The main thing that was missing!
I for example just 17 cm and is enough for me! ))

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

Listen people, I'm on programmer did, schA 1 year kaleje learn. Well, here's the question I'd like to save up 10-11K and buy a console box 360. Or better comp upgrade, following from my future specialization(if learn kaneshno xDD)?. Just to play hunting. If you buy the box, on a computer, alas no money.
Or this config of a computer enough yet?

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

xBox 360 slim 250 gb or 4 gb is better to buy? And what is better?

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

4eL0WeK, take on 250 GB. if hard to take, then much more will come

G
Grand Theft Aero 28.07.20

4eL0WeK Umm...why the Heck skripter powerful computer?
VICtor94 on PC blur like in midnight club scenery close to Verona ICH(who played knows there kakieto the tower on the mountain and it)Or blurry 100%, Leo is nothing blurry and all square.
When hackneyed 100% how this will play some political game with the PS 1, where for the background stupidly put texture.

T
Troll 100-ogo urovnya 28.07.20

obviously pitch taxis, and the console suck