3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zarevich 28.07.20 11:10 pm

Gangs in GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The French and these assholes from two poslednih missions of the phone too gang?????????????????????????????????????????
94 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romanscool 28.07.20

No

P
Prizrak totalitarizma 28.07.20

I think these are gangs that only appear in missions. Watch: after such missii I have statistics, the number of dead crooks increased.

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 28.07.20

People, and you know that the gang Tommy first, pestles, and at the end of username? Now, you can make sure that they were with M4!

R
Romanscool 28.07.20

Know wadis code chickswithguns
All putjom

People skinte to me on soap please Foyle sfx.raw

J
J KOSMOS 28.07.20

Answer me where are the gang? Kubantsi, Haitians, Bikers and so on.

M
MilitarniK 28.07.20

Bikers about biker club Downtown seems to Cubans and Haitians in Little Havana (the first near the ice cream factory, the second above map), the bandits on the upper small island, your crew about all your prinsesa profit buildings, the golfers at the Golf club.

J
J KOSMOS 28.07.20

Deductible military and Gaitana hate Tommy?
Near the Malibu Club, Strip club, no bandits!

M
Maverisk 28.07.20

The Cubans in little Havana,the Haitians in tiny Haiti,bikers only ride bikes in the area of bars in Downtown,a gang of sharks(AK)-Prawn island and in the North of Vice point,golfer-in the Bodice, links,warriors in Fort Carson and near him,the gang Diaz to murder their boss-on the territory of the Diaz mansion.Haitians hate Tommy after the last mission of the Cubans and warriors hate always,with the exception of uniform COP.

J
J KOSMOS 28.07.20

I've seen bikers at the Strip club and Cubans in Malibu. A gang of Diaz after he died in the Outbursts.
And who is the leader of bandy, which on the island where the film Studio? Thief who Diaz stole the money?

M
Makks 28.07.20

And it's not a band ,it's just some group that hates Diaz

A
Alex Mahone 28.07.20

It is from these groups and formed the gang.

J
J KOSMOS 28.07.20

I have seen in the North of the first island in the big store crowds of people, if you touch one, you will all fit! This is a group? Who after the death of Sonny, became the leader of the Forelli mafia?

M
Makks 28.07.20

J KOSMOS:I think it is not,and what about the mafia boss has become one of the inhabitants of

R
RJ_de_Rex 28.07.20

Oh well, ща3. The inhabitants of its Empire in Weiss, but he said the threat from the North is not. What is the time Forelli was not the boss. And Vercetti to them could not belong

J
J KOSMOS 28.07.20

The Vercetti gang after the death of Sonny, is not connected with the Forelli mafia. Because Ken Rosenberg worked for the Forelli mafia, but in the end was who? If Cubans have a positive attitude towards Tommy, why did the gang Peretti perestraivaya with them?

M
Maverisk 28.07.20

In the Department store and climb around him a gang of pickpockets,who have no cars,and that is constantly chasing the guards.And why the Vercetti gang skirmish with the Cubans, probably a defect of developers.By the way,this is fixed in VSS, there is a band Vika never attack the Cubans.

J
J KOSMOS 28.07.20

Security guards (PIG) are the bandits? Because the police are chasing them, too! Kokoe has Gonzalez to Banda Diaz?

M
Maverisk 28.07.20

Yes,the guards are pigs really going in the game as a gang.They climbed the Department store at the airport.By the way,at the airport, they go to Baggage Handler.If the military sees the guards shot on the spot.

J
J KOSMOS 28.07.20

What does Gonzalez the gang Diaz?
I correctly think Haitians are offended by Tommy after he blew up from the factory?

M
Maverisk 28.07.20

J Kosmos,properly think.Haitians hate Tommy after the explosion of their factory.