3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Nefedov 28.07.20 11:12 pm

The attack on PB by using a trainer - lock, etc.? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

1. Friend is playing , all the normas.
2. The working principle is that when equipped costume there is a possibility of use of skills of Skulls. Under the conditions that they are equipped (in the form of capsules with parasites).
Parasites are extracted during the evacuation of Skulls (somewhere in the 5 for the Skull).
The parasites are produced in the following missions:
The mission of Where's sting? - The skull in the evacuation give the parasite Fog.
The mission of Caravan of Traitors\Iron archaea - the Skull in the evacuation give the parasite Armor.
Mission Code Talker (like) - Snipers-the Skull in the evacuation give the parasite Masking.
Catch all the right skulls and lifting levels of honey and for those units to the desired level, studies need capsules.
Then Suit+capsules=Profit.
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crociato 28.07.20

Spoiler
Like automatically cheaters not to ban, or make it ineffective, but you can complain here: https://www.konami.com/mgs/tpp/report/index.php?region=ac&lang=en
So that abuse would not recommend ever anyone can complain.

I
ILIA_1992 28.07.20

Vargath
The main thing is not to become impudent with the trainers . Can use everything , but it is better to be more careful .
For example, the immortality not to use , because after the death ( depending on the version of the trainer of the author) your character may hang and the game will think that you're not dead yet , but you can't , that is lose control of it . He will just lay dead at the base and not to react .

And infinite silencer , cartridges you can activate and not have to strain , because it is impossible to detect . If only the center of the base shmalyat infinitely in all directions .

Resources can also be activated . I have not yet banned , and I have a couple of months I use the trainer to activate resources .
True, I only used the trainer to finish 4th base and weapons upgrades .
When the penetration is usually activate infinite silencer and ammunition .

C
CreMat0ry 28.07.20

ILIA_1992
Yes, there are comrades, already half a year on a PB run with spichkami and GodMode. Was very exciting about hanging with immortality. The man fell with him (don't know how this is possible) And I within minutes, mowed with it normally spyware rating, shooting at his corpse :D