3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 24.10.19 11:51 am

mechanicus voprosus (Diablo 2)

The subject of the next wing.
Tell me, comrade. Oldy, how does ability damage taken goes to mana. It is particularly interesting, as it is combined with the Energy shield.
Is it possible to get 100% and how this will be productive?)
Thank you.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smetanka dlya firka 24.10.19

Productive definitely will not be.
If you have an active EU, then you bonus in mana is the percentage of damage that took place in HP. That is, for 95% of the EU corki only a percentage of 5% of damage goes to mana. Subject to the penalties and other things, in pvp something like 10 mana for every 1000 damage with 10% damage taken goes to mana, in PVM 6 times more.

N
NoneOne2010 24.10.19

ito from visatec

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 24.10.19

Don't listen to them, don't be bald. The more dgtm - the stronger your character is. Imagine a barbarian, which is subtracted HP!

j
jibicbiu 24.10.19

Grenaa Morningstar
I thought so. Now don't kill my Sorka. Checkmate.
Well I thought of this before)

S

It is necessary to understand, what's the General HP.

f
firkax 24.10.19

this bonus adds to the mana percentage shot (really shot) HP
that is, if 50% dtgm and hit you and you lost 100 HP in comfort will give you +50 to mana (if it was not full)

m
minovalo 24.10.19

Forget it.

j
jibicbiu 24.10.19

passed
?

j
jibicbiu 24.10.19

Comrades, continue to the SAB about the mechanics of the game.
Tell me, dear, are Mait and fun on the damage of the Berserker. And if the damage is calculated with the neck in Serge, well, you understand.

S

jibicbiu
Work.
Is calculated so as not to Serce.

j
jibicbiu 24.10.19

Dober
ATP

D
DELETEEND 24.10.19

actually you can get really fat Sorka c dtgtm, even with base mana and the type of permanent all damage reduce~50. against kakihnibud barbarino you can just tank.
The problem dtgtm that it works just against the barbarians ) and other military who are hammering you with his hands.
But productivity is, though doubtful. Sorka with dgtm will be much more robust than Vita Sorka. And in a blunt exchange of the times at the time before the fall and more tenacious than 95 of the EU.
However, clothes will have to sacrifice and in fact nothing but survivability vs certain classes and will not be)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 24.10.19

DELETEEND
don't forget that on PG such Sorka assemble no Orb, and cap standards.