3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 24.10.19 11:51 am

The appearance of the demonic Executioner's Rock (Doom Eternal)

Is there a screen in the high resolution image of the demonic Executioner's Rock for pre-order DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION.
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hanzo666 24.10.19

If it's for the plot, it looks controversial and not at all canonical. Character with a human appearance that is the Bane of the demons and facing them an enormous hatred in demon form... Pretty strange decision.
If for multiplayer - no complaints.

s
saa0891 24.10.19

Hanzo666 wrote:
Character with a human appearance that is the Bane of the demons and facing them an enormous hatred in the demon form...
Yes this is a stupid skin for a change,and if the dream of how developed could explain the loros of the game,as an option,have some armor, and in one of them for example was used by some artifacts of the demons who did Soldier Rock even more strong,this armor and looks.

H
Hanzo666 24.10.19

saa0891
Exactly stele, I would agree.

s
serega1121 27.09.20

Hanzo666 wrote:
I think I'll agree.
Well it's basically obvious))

S
Siman_4 27.09.20

and on the pirate these appearances open at all?

K
Kto Zdes 27.09.20

Siman_4
As they don't open, I have the same problem .

D
Dark Kahn 27.09.20

Siman_4
Who's Here?
Open.

S
Shadow 113 27.09.20

I opened all the looks and in the settings they are not ...

D
Drongo414 27.09.20

same shit

K
Kto Zdes 27.09.20

Dark Kahn
But they're not on the main menu.

D
Dark Kahn 27.09.20

Who's Here?
Have. The pedestal changes the appearance.

S
Siman_4 27.09.20

Dark Kahn
Ok, they're open, but they're not on the main menu. There's a standard skin and that's it.

B
Black_Sabbath101 27.09.20

Dark Kahn
you have a license or a pirate I have a pirate I opened three armor and in the main menu appearances are not

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

Siman_4
They work on the e-art without protection, which requires the creation of a fake account. On the tablet codes, installed after the test e-no-drm (running the game, creating an account, exit), the section "my collection" as well as costumes, does not work, more precisely works, but it is empty. Perhaps this is due to the fact that previously the game was started using eche without drm, because the subsequent installation of the pill from the codes account remains the same. You can put back the e-pee without drm, before backing the pill from the codes, then everything works, costumes, badges and so on. After the pill can be returned to the place, the costumes remain.

D
Dark Kahn 27.09.20

You've been

Well, I've got the very first pirate. And what do the codes fps above?

V
Vyxyxol 27.09.20

Dark Kahn wrote:
And what do the codes fps above?
Why would he be taller if the mallard just removes the requirement to create a bgs account?

q
qwerty1999 27.09.20

Why would you want to be a pirate? It's like stealing expensive wine and showing your friends how rich you are.

L
Leo1968 27.09.20

Pirate from Codex, all costumes, like all the colors of the weapon obtained by passing in stock. Normally open and put.

K
Knyaz_TV 27.09.20

There is no appearance of the demonic Executioner on the pirate from Khatab, although the site says that Deluxe Edition, how to open the appearance of the fire executioner?