3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SOLEKMLG 28.07.20 11:23 pm

Off.the Russian language is not present in the game, no? (The Crew)

If we are talking about freebies :S
crack that is,will there be support for the Russian without him?
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOLEKMLG 28.07.20

Wrote to support,let's see what they answer

A
ABRAScovyy 28.07.20

I do not know in the steam version, but oplavsky it is not. Maybe add someday.

S
SOLEKMLG 28.07.20

Delphis
Here again, in large numbers,I asked if there was Russian language only.it is not necessary here to make jokes,you know if there is Russian language,why not to?
In the same BF3 I got ang.version,wrote in a support, they changed me to the Russian version

D
Delphis 28.07.20

Vlad Minasov
crack swings for 5 minutes, it takes 2ггб. no hysteria, I wrote on the case, we were given a freebie, and that there is no Russian language - our problem, and it corrects two clicks

S
SOLEKMLG 28.07.20

Delphis
I understand that after each update of the game Rusik fly or not displayed correctly

D
Delphis 28.07.20

Vlad Minasov
I don't know, but I know the game so many years ion should not be updated, where DLS is global, and that's over it should work, but the main game Studio forgotten

D
Delphis 28.07.20

and finally understand, you have made a gift. Not asking anything in return and you're showing off.

B
Blood[dk] 28.07.20

Vlad Minasov
Yes!After each update have to download and throw again !

A
AleksKruega 28.07.20

separately downloaded and installed)

M
Matroskin 28.07.20

I bought the game in Uplay, and there was Russian language

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 28.07.20

Played in the open beta on PC, ps4 Russian language was, got the game on xbox one Russian language is, I got the game on PC in jublee not Russian. Pichal.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

how many times you write!!! the version that is given for free has no reference to region, IT does NOT SUPPORT RUSSIAN LANGUAGE and will not support!!! put rusike. 3 topics on this site have people posted russifiers.

v
vovikgorlovka 28.07.20

Yeah, I honestly have pozadovany to flood the site, creating a similar theme. You that are too lazy to look existing? After the game was given on the ball, has already created a dozen of these questions. And in each one you have to answer it. I also downloaded it for free, but I did not fly at once to create a theme about the Russian language. I just read the already existing and downloaded no problems there.

B
Bombardirovschik 28.07.20

vovikgorlovka
just carelessly the students what , it's a shame the PC community!

K
Kicker_GB 28.07.20

Vlad Minasov
Go to the folder with the game \The Crew\data_win32 and see if there's folders pc_rus and pc_ww. If there are, move to somewhere folder pc_ww and play yourself with the Russian language.

S
SOLEKMLG 28.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
SUCK IT,WROTE TO SUPPORT, THEY CHANGED THE VERSION ON RUSSIAN :S

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.07.20

Vlad Minasov
uhaha I 2014 play the Russian version, so you bite yourself in different places))

S
SOLEKMLG 28.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
eat,then gave us free then the fact that you bought 9)99

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 28.07.20

Vlad Minasov
Why you eat what you are given for free, if you under the door nasru free then you are not what you eat? :D 'sarcasm, ne bombi'

E
Ernester 28.07.20

And which files should be changed to the voice was in English, but the subtitles and the interface is in Russian? Tried to replace all files which have the word Voices, but when I went in, calling Zoe immediately turns off.