3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GrafDmitry 24.10.19 11:51 am

Reshade

Hello.Yesterday reinstalled Windows , and then stopped working utility Reshade tobish download library effects. Gives an error Unable to download archive/6 different games . Tried to download an earlier version of the program , analogichny outcome. And before the demolition of the system everything was fine. . Driver updated , other software installed, nothing helped. Threw the shaders manually in directorio games , but the launcher effects are not displayed...the Second day, translating zabugrovye forums , all to no avail. Maybe somebody faced with similar?!!!!1After the death of the primary monitor had to seek help to the old man with a resolution of 1600x900 , which is not happy with the sharpness of the eyes , especially in such projects as Quantum Break, Battlefield , Dishonored 2. System : Windows 7 service pack 1 , i5 3470, 8GB RAM , gtx 1060.
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrafDmitry 24.10.19

a
asm367 24.10.19

GrafDmitry
I have the same thing. He is searching for answers.

a
asm367 24.10.19

Here is what I found
When extracting, try doing it with as an Admin on your PC. If that doesn't work, try the steps below
1 Download this: crosire/reshade-shaders/archive/master.zip
2 Take the Textures and Shaders folders from inside and put them somewhere
3 Launch game with ReShade and click Settings at the top.
4 Add the location of Shaders folder from earlier to the Effect Search Paths box
5 Do the same for the Textures and hit Reload when you're done

A translator will type and I hope you will understand that to what

G
GrafDmitry 24.10.19

asm367
Thank you. Saw this post on the forum Reshade.Well, at least like that...

a
asm367 24.10.19

GrafDmitry
So you helped way?

G
GrafDmitry 24.10.19

asm367
Yes . Launched Reshade , knocked out error . Went into the game , holding shift+f2 and prescribed the location of the Shader and texture are updated , the effects appeared

G
GrafDmitry 24.10.19

a
asm367 24.10.19

GrafDmitry
How did you updated the settings?

G
GrafDmitry 24.10.19

asm367
Restart Tutorial

j
jacka1 24.10.19

the people who help pliz. it is possible as thread to set Reshade what would the lighting have adapted indoor and out? Configured everything as it should, the picture is like, but in rooms pitch dark, and if you make at least a little brighter, the outside areas are too bright.
PS tried to set eyeadaption, but nothing gave

d
demanik1 24.10.19

jacka1
You can, in Reshade find EyeAdaption and there shamans.

j
jacka1 24.10.19

demanik1
for who on earth wrote PS?

S
SuperDoom 24.10.19

jacka1 wrote:
the people who help pliz. it is possible as thread to set Reshade what would the lighting have adapted indoor and out?
Try to configure in the Eye adaption. Should help.

j
jacka1 24.10.19

SuperDoom
what are you conspiring? Wrote about eyeadaption in the PS

a
anna888 12.07.21

I installed reshade and then when I started the game, I started getting an error with the following text
Fatal error!

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00008000
Does anyone know how to fix it? reinstalled the game - nothing has changed, the error continues to pop up

K
Korz431 12.07.21

Good day, comrades, I ran into such a problem. I downloaded Reshade, I wanted to improve the graphics in the good old game Spore, set the API correctly, found the .exe-file, ticked all the effects, but when it comes to jumping effects, it says that it cannot contact the remote server. I tried to install the reshade on DoW and on several other games, it gives the same thing. I tried to download the effects manually from the link that the program gives out and it tells me that such a page does not exist
https://github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/archive/master.zip
Help, please.

M
Maksi12z778 05.08.21

Hello! I got a problem. I installed ReShade on GTA V, but after that it started appearing in other games. I deleted ReShade from GTA V, but it still fits into other games. I can't solve this problem for a long time, help please!

O
Oxxlotl 10.11.21

Hello,
Installed ReShade on Roblox (Laptop) I
go into the game and cannot open the console. I also tried fn + home, home, fn + shift + F12, shift + F12. The console won't open.
Does anyone know how to proceed in this situation?

M
MaDDeYO 09.12.21

I put ReShade on Geometry Dash, no matter how much I tried, the game itself crashes with any effects and shaders. I removed ReShade, the game started to start normally. What to do?

K
Kirill2011 03.01.22

Tell me what to do, my reshaid writes it is impossible to connect to the remote server