3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antisovenok 28.07.20 11:24 pm

Is it worth to buy iphone 5s in 2016?

will fail in a year ?Or is it better to buy a powerful Android?
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 28.07.20

MRX47
sense to take no - older model, not a top iron, and that look, in a year or two will cancel support and update. Take pro6 Meizu or Xiaomi mi5, good for the price with the fifth iphonei they are approximately on the same level, but the characteristics do last utterly

D
DreamFAW 28.07.20

If you just want high-quality and very expensive dialer meaning is. If you want the newest apps, games and the latest version of OSes do not. In classmate 5s to the latest version does not update because the feedback performance worse, and because of this a couple of times complained that any toy cannot deliver, since it requires the latest update.
In General, there is good camera and good sound. But then again, who what takes someone stupid toys need))
If Android, then as advised above, take a Meizu, there is a very high quality sound :)

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

MRX47
Understand a simple thing - the iPhone is a phone specially created for gay men, sealock, mazhorikov dull and stupid herd which naively believes that with this phone it raises their social status.

W
WWQ 28.07.20

MRX47
Look to iphone se , in fact it is 5 stuffed from 6s, good pod for a reasonable price and without the giant displays.

d
ded_dimitriy 28.07.20

I was with him for three years and enjoy life. And with the update everything is fine. All that is necessary for convenience in life,everything is there. And then when that support stops,it is not soon. I was with iPhone from the beginning. First my friend in the time of the Yankees brought.When Ross and they still really was not. Everything else for me is gone . All sorts of androidy and some are not.

E
EvgenyDMT 28.07.20

MRX47
For iphone 5s,I think take it,take it safely,the main thing do not crush)))))

t
takamin 28.07.20

depends for what purpose the phone, it is highly relevant for a number of years, and I think a couple of years still will be)

T
T.T.G 28.07.20

Using Apple products need to have only the latest model.

t
takamin 28.07.20

not agree with the author above, a lot of friends still go with the 5s and very happy with them, although these days it's 7 will be released

D
Dyadya Malavi 28.07.20

Save then 7

D
DimzPlay 28.07.20

The iPhone 5 is aging only after 4-5 years
Take

M
M6667 28.07.20

I took a break off and not true communication costs increased because here in the Looney bin where I'm sitting no Wai-Wai...3 GB is enough for 3 days! The only disadvantage when you sit via the mobile Internet you cannot download apps larger than 100 MB... And you can't updatet to 10 ios'and all the advice Apple iPhone 5s Molucca purchase device in a year!

S
SaIIIa 28.07.20

iPhone is the dream of all the sheep. If you need just a phone, buy an ordinary push-button telephone. It's small, not in the way and call will be like the iPhone. If you need a smartphone - get the Nokia or the Samsung. They're better than the iPhone, at least the fact that no renewal do not destroy the health of the entire phone. Has anyone figured out what is the iPhone? He's still quite mediocre, and there's a brand and nothing more.

K
Koresh Togliatti 28.07.20

I have a Nokia flashlight, a classic of the genre )))