3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crysis_Net_2 28.07.20 11:28 pm

Not working anti-aliasing TXAA (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Unavailable smoothing TXAA, MSAA and only FXAA. Tell me, how to enable?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VerliHub 28.07.20

Move the slider to the MSAA until, until it becomes available TXAA. Video card must support DX 11

D
Dimjke102 28.07.20

If DX11 is not enabled, is turned on, then as described by someone earlier... at Least x2 must be then MSAA TXAA will be available.

H
Horse567 28.07.20

why the graphics settings disabled TXAA???

r
riddlen 28.07.20

Horse567
It is activated after MSAA

H
Horse567 28.07.20

yeah SPS, and what preset menchise eats FPS, and in my opinion they are a little bit of everything to eat.

I
Igor-Knight 28.07.20

Horse567
FSAA is an umbrella term anti-aliasing. SSAA, MSAA, CSAA is the methods / algorithms used in the full-screen antialiasing.
SSAA: SS is the supersampling are. The number before the x indicates how many times the frame resolution exceeds the screen resolution. The stupidest method, with the strongest decrease in performance.
MSAA: the first improvement SSAA. M - from multisampling. Pretty high quality smoothing method, but still requires a lot of VRAM.
CSAA: CS of sample coverage. Although this method is less quality, but not so greedy for memory.
classic MSAA in modes greater than 4, it becomes very demanding from the point of view of memory, while the quality is increasing all less and less.
CSAA method corrects for this(if I have it), allowing to 16x anisotropic filtering mode, much better(in terms of resources, and the quality Griffonia you really won't notice the difference) than MSAA 16x, with a computational cost comparable to 4x MSAA.
TXAA - temporal anti-aliasing. very voracious. Smoothing TXAA is available in two versions: TXAA 2x and TXAA 4x. 2x TXAA provides clarity comparable to 8xMSAA, with 2xMSAA with equal cost, performance, and TXAA 4x provides the sharpness of the image higher than with 8xMSAA, with performance overhead comparable to 4xMSAA.
Try different settings if the system allows.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 28.07.20

Horse567
Why create 2 threads?