3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vlastilin02 28.07.20 11:30 pm

Discussion of the ending (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Hi all. As you open-ended? What do you think will be in the sequel(if it is). I did not understand, after the victory over the black hand specter promised he will release the body of the protagonist(and the protagonist himself wanted), but in the end he did not and now is going to forge a new ring(hike will be even several parts).
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeviL_RockeR 28.07.20

Holy shit, someone's already playing, and I still shake

v
vlastilin02 28.07.20

DeviL_RockeR
I tried =)

S
Solstice 28.07.20

DeviL_RockeR
Ahah, neighing)

E
EVilGENIY 28.07.20

well, I have to be honest the ending is disappointing
the last time I felt like that only after the game room 3.
So correct me on the doorstep, but it seems like no one more ring nebylo

s
stalker_stas 28.07.20

EVilGENIY
the game is kind of spin off )

S
Sergei008 28.07.20

I thought the black hand the real battle will be, but it turned out a couple of times spacebar poked and everything:( near monument and it was difficult

A
Arhangellev 28.07.20

Why I killed Black Hand, the Tower, like, showed me the credits, supposedly the end of the game, but the game continued, but there is no main quest, just side? However, the main menu shows the story of the campaign 40%. How to understand this?

A
Asmodai 28.07.20

Arhangellev
Complete missions for hunting, collecting, look for artifacts there as well as at the AC side is also counted in synchronization.

A
Arhangellev 28.07.20

gladiators1304
The principle understood. Thanks for the reply.

b
bastard.a 28.07.20

I don't have 1 last hunt and I got 98%

F
Freedwake 28.07.20

The ending is upsetting. Coming franchise Ala Starkiller from SW. On the main plot of this game (and possibly future) or ka is not affected. The verdict - passed and forgotten, as all AC after the second one)

x
xObb1t 28.07.20

and anyone that you are not confused, the most miserable boss battles in games? gather an army , waiting for the batch ,and there is overtime orcs 4 leader lazily walk. and the hand and Sauron -do not say anything.. explain why?!

Z
Zayadlyy chiter 28.07.20

The developers us a hint...

But still would like to see a sequel. Sauron is still alive.

M
Mitrant 28.07.20

The ending of the slag. These poor bosses I have not seen. One was killed in the tower, just a couple of times pressing the submission, and the last pair of buttons. without a long and hard battle, difficult qte. Style take the beast. And the captains of the individual word. I've gathered an army and sought to pit the orcs, choosing the best. Expect a Grand battle with lots of meat. Instead, a bunch of captains, which my leaders had arranged without my participation.
And as for the continuation. Of course there is hope that the developers will take into account the errors and fix everything, but where can I do? War of the ring is over, the charm is destroyed. Not the elves the same cut?

v
vlastilin02 28.07.20

Mitrant
Well, because in the end, he said that the time has Come for a new ring" means in the sequel the main character will try to make a new ring.

B
BatloLub 28.07.20

In my entire life have I seen a more casual game, so sorry that you have spent on this game time

The penultimate boss is killed five taps E, min
The last by pressing the space bar three times

I understand that most people have crabs, but not to the same degree!

Now with such incredible joy pereproydu Dral Souls 2, with a bunch of new DLC!

S
SEVER16 28.07.20

The point about the new ring was interested, as I remember the original was not like this...
The ending is exciting, but the last boss's trash, really disappointed : (

C
Cyber_[PunK] 28.07.20

Not the usual, I liked it. But epic it was possible to add.

s
sweetgirlx69 28.07.20

hope will not continue

S
SAORGA 28.07.20

The ending of that still, but I'm more interesting story ). Why did the Black Hand do so much waiting? He could pick up Celebrimbor a long time ago, and not wait for Talion to pump and pumping it. Although such a boss could be in the beginning to kill )
I thought Talion will leave. It should not be the beginning of the last war of the Ring. Too big a margin would the forces of Light ).