3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 24.10.19 11:52 am

The lack of pride for the country

Talking on Skype with a dude from Germany. I was talking about politics, etc. To his question - what are you proud of in your own country, something I pondered and could not answer. I wanted to ask you, is there something to be proud of us?
158 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 24.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
Mockers. How is it that...the achievements of the offspring of the glorious revolution and owned by a bourgeoisified erefii? No-no.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.10.19

Gauguin
But it's not just an opinion ;]
If you're on the de facto, there can be issues and interpretations. But it is you yourself prove by examples... if you will ) at least a couple.

A
Aleks Antikorrupcionerov 24.10.19

Dogma
Pride mass:
On the first place of significance - the Victory in the great Patriotic war of 1941-45 (the pride of experiencing 83% of citizens), followed by the return of the Crimea to Russia (43%), the third - leading country's role in space exploration (41%).The pride of the Russians are also of great Russian literature (36%), achievements of Russian science (32%), the transformation of the country in Soviet times, one of the leading industrial powers in the world (35%), the glory of Russian arms (26%), moral qualities of the Russian people - simplicity, patience, resilience (23%), stabilisation of the country under Putin, the economy (18%).

A
Ar4er2016 24.10.19

Alex Fighters
Most of what you wrote is an achievement of the USSR, and not today's state. And to write about Putin and about return Crimea is nonsense. If it is for you to achieve, sorry for you.

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
YOU UNDERSTAND LIBERAST your favorite amerekosy called heroes and fighters for democracy of those who killed the newborns.
just to understand how the brain works ordinary, right minded Patriotic citizen of the country - where it is stated in the text about love quoted to the Americans?
Ar4er2016 wrote:
Most of what you wrote is an achievement of the USSR, and not today's state. And to write about Putin and about return Crimea is nonsense. If it is for you to achieve, sorry for you.

A
Ar4er2016 24.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Notably you have burnt. Note about America, I never wrote in your message. If you think your Putin is now leading the country in the right direction, that is your right. Time will tell who of us was ultimately right.

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Like, Yes.First release, then you come, save in exceptional cases when out an endless stream of the crowd)
But it's a hint of sex? You men don't miss - open and he come, and women miss. So I realized?

potter790
potter790 wrote:
In fact, it is done on the machine and mechanically. And you seem to European values brain corroded.
Don't know what European values are, but I have these: guess desire women. Like, if you see that it is the whole where such bends and becomes a cancer in front of you to dust off your shoes, turn around and go, straightening your hair by hand in emphasis are watching you, then of course you open the door, its automatic delay, giving her the opportunity to go. But if it goes like a statue, his face turned away from you his face, then of course you're opening the door himself in it and go. Just have chicken for you who are walking the earth, and there are hens for you - high flight. And your task is to guess which one you're going to meet. Those two women were with each other talking, me zero attention, and then hop - what I missed? Che-I do not wink, so to speak, came to the door? But still, times said mean like.

igoryok31
And you have a ban.

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
The work of the NKVD in the United States, there will no nothing to help. Do you know at least where in the us nuclear weapons.
Like where? Developed. In 1945 he used during some kind of conference, reported to Stalin, he changed in the face, but pretended that he knew nothing. And then ordered from scratch to build an atomic bomb in the USSR. And for 4 years it has created... from scratch. I don't believe it. It is physically impossible for the 4 years from scratch. This is the work of the NKVD was.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
And Yes, most of the technology at least for space and military, was just the same Svaneti the amerekosov Russia when, instead of the storm like you decided to do pans.
Buran clean copy satella. Penicillin as created in the USSR? First, it was created in the United States in 1941, and then in the Soviet Union just before the attack on the USSR itself. Moreover, domestic penicillin upon the Soviet scientists were in their treating properties of surpassing the us. American scientist, the founder of penicillin, purchased - as it is so fast, and even beyond? Arrived in the USSR, met with its creators, took penicillin, departed, checked out is ordinary American penicillin was. He called Stalin and asked if he understood?
And then the war started and this penicillin was just about-about-very handy. Along with the Katyusha, the secret fuel which leaves no traces, thus not allowing to determine their location after the strike, the Germans were never able to solve (such are the fools were, and our spirit of communism, wiser overnight). Only Vanya could do, leaving traces and defining for them the place where the blow was struck.
It's as if the Musk the Communists would have entered - so immediately to Mars would fly. Instead of flying because he does not enter.
Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Tell me where you learn you teach there? That Russian moronic morons who without amerekosov be fought with stones and cudgels? You, your friends, your parents are a herd of stupid degenerates? And only great America can show you morons the right way? No offense but it really looks like it. Not when you tried to think that Russia, Yes, the whole world as it did without the great America? Or do you really think that your ancestors herd of wild monkeys, and the great American race of intelligent people? You believe that, think about who benefits from what would have believed it. Why do you think that Americans have the right to consider the whole world as its backyard, and Russia should not care what is happening on its borders? Just think.
Exactly. Word for word. Pelmeni, vareniki, shashlik, beshbarmak - what's the difference? Between Turkmen gas and Russian what's the difference? Some of the debris, officials, paperwork, rules, laws, prison, the concept - Yes in any other country all the same. What the Russians are doing among themselves? Leave to rest on nature, drink beer, sit on the bench, work together, go together. The question is, why can't they do the same not with the Russians? Because non-Russians are somehow misbehaving? So they take away those who behave badly, and those who behave well, the selection here does not pass. Otherwise, it could explain why they can't be together with non-Russian? Well, or provoke them to such bad behaviour, if they suddenly decided to become good not to be with them. Che, I'm not one Russian COP with a partner-Caucasians here had never seen. Tatar Caucasian still okay, but Tatar's not Russian? And in the West think that Russian with Caucasians.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
I feel sorry for you, Putin saved the country when she was falling to pieces.
Funny. Is Putin an independent figure? Yes he is a puppet of the United States as Poroshenko and the EU. Accordingly, strengthening the power of Russia is the merit of the Americans. It is advantageous to have such a powerful number from the East, which could be spread over Europe.

N
NoneOne2010 24.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
And then ordered from scratch to build an atomic bomb in the USSR. And for 4 years it has created... from scratch. I don't believe it. It is physically impossible for the 4 years from scratch.
Are YOU a nuclear physicist or something? In Soviet Union everything was possible.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
But it's a hint of sex? You men don't miss - open and he come, and women miss. So I realized?
What a hint of sex?This is a manifestation of a polite tone.The same thing in public transport:first release, then you come.Who cares who goes:a man or a woman?I just released

V
Voin Morgota 24.10.19

Ar4er2016
And the man considers that in Crimea there are Russian ships, not NATO's fault. What is he thinking? You can do or what not to say and so everything is clear. And you know I figure, I like many things American, but I fucking hate talking about exceptionalism, that America must lead the entire world. The world as we coped without them. They just never seen war on its territory when they kill your civilian, children of your country, but they kill everyone and everywhere. And your Europe Yes, but it without America nothing, empty space. They are so afraid of Russian that voluntarily allowed the Americans to occupy themselves. And with that these guys can't do. Troops there, and if the dollar collapses what will happen? For this they have to maintain the green they want to or not.Europe is not that which was, now it is a typical old whore is entirely dependent on the sugar daddy.

V
Voin Morgota 24.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
Buran clean copy satella
All clear. Gagarin is an American Armstrong. Exactly, exactly. And the Golden Horde, they stopped and defeated Napoleon.Hello
I, unlike you slime or whatever you are taking and no where again, unlike you. See I completely do not zalizhi they're by and large not be able.

S
Spiny 24.10.19

Forever narrow-minded. As for me, many don't know what to be proud of their country because it's already ingrained, and the new is not so much something exists, but do not notice. I don't think that there are all sorts of pokes US all what they have Apple, etc... I'm even almost sure that the residents there do not care that there are the same Apple. And to watch and to envy such companies and talking that your country is nothing there that looks retarded.

[

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
The inconsistency of our women (not all again, can't generalize) is that with the sight of leftist egalitarianism scoop and partly of modern liberalism, as well as its traditional role, a woman tries to get the benefits from both sides. Hence, women demanding equality, but requiring to pay for them in restaurants.
The inconsistency in this.They can say NO, and in fact will be YES.And they care about equality in relationships:Why you and not with me?Also concerned about our part in life and in parenting.But about the moronic sexist word.Any ample bosom and butt female characters in games they do not care

Gauguin wrote:
But again, I repeat, should not generalize, even among our feminists such is not the vast majority
Our femke violence against women and against unauthorized trades.However,I can hardly imagine the girl-mechanic with design thinking.Or a girl--IT ran.Or a girl of a roofer.
If you come to some Eldorado or m-video, then counseling is a guy, girls usually take the place of banks in issuing loans for goods

Gauguin wrote:
With the West the picture is more simple - there, in the framework of the project on creation of a global lie - for half a century, consistently try to erase from women all women. Something begins to happen.
Why is it necessary?

Gauguin wrote:
Hence, there are different zerkalki feminism, where insolvent on the social, romantic and sexual fronts of men with cattle-middle-class notions of dignity I hate the way feminism and women in principle, seeing everywhere the hand of the evil matriarchy
Don't understand how you can hate women?

Gauguin wrote:
In Russia, by the way such movements MGTOW-shnogo reached a record of popularity - nothing to be proud of.
Strong philosophy.For the inexperienced, immature minds can influence

N
NoneOne2010 24.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
Accordingly, the conclusion is that it's running on is not quite finalized ship
Before him flew PVCs

j
jokertops 24.10.19

I will tell you(if you allow)) what can be proud of. Girls, most girls take care of themselves(not in vain in the tub you will notice many bottles, creams, etc. to care for themselves) beautiful Girls, because most regular features, trying to look after themselves and many say it is the foreigners - Girls you have as models
Russian savvy!...so invented.... maybe out of despair, but the hands will not fall, and so invent something.(example..as the dumplings cook in the kettle)
What is not proud of the achievements of the athletes? Sport ..I will tell you my opinion, harder army. In sports there is always a struggle, a place in the rankings and need to train from childhood.
Someone threw a picture on a mobile rocket launcher - so proud of the weapons I would not, it is pain, suffering, flour(no need to talk hypothetically, if the use of weapons someone is caused harm)...Guns are only a weapon....Yes it is ..it's not what it need to be proud of, and even more parades to do....I do not remember the simple people, the workers, gave the hero achievement? how to survive with small incomes or pensions....or better yet live to retirement?....You can say I don't dislike the troops and the police etc.
Russia is multicultural, multinational, multilingual and a really big country. Still the German Reich defeated...not the Soviet Union, and the common people. So be proud people who defended their homeland. And a lot more can be found, for pride. I Am Belarusian ....and you know,do you?)

N
NoneOne2010 24.10.19

jokertops
I think what you have listed fit all. And napisannoe you is not with your words, as someone suggested. Probably should be proud that we were the greatest country in the world.

Q
Quetzalcoatl Vola 24.10.19

Gauguin wrote:
Lacking only patriotism is the love for their country, not hatred of other countries for a complete set.
To me here it became interesting: and if you do not follow clichés, but you look sober, patriotism is still associated with hatred towards other countries? Could you clarify your idea?

j
jokertops 24.10.19

NoneOne2010
Don't underestimate people. The dimension of the issue as I see it is not something to be proud of the past, has long been known or the past? Rather than new modern?.....So the modern way of pride need to work.....it is not possible to speculate what it might be. Since this needs changes....not going to mention what...you are smart, you'll know.
Forgot to mention ..since we have a gaming portal,forum.. the corsairs - the spirit of piracy, the sea and the boarding of the ships...and if it is to upgrade(already mentioned a while ago) that it can be proud of)

[

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
until I get a cool chick-the conductor explained that I'm not using that door out.
Have no idea what you're talking about

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
They can say NO, and in fact would be a YES
Femke just fighting for what, NO it's NOT.
[Denis] wrote:
However,I can hardly imagine the girl-mechanic with design thinking.Or a girl--IT ran.Or a girl of a roofer.
The most appropriate people too. Yes, and the vast majority of women too. Just women are taught that they need it, otherwise oppression. Shtob it was.
[Denis] wrote:
Why is it necessary?
Partly because of promiscuity. For the most part due to the fact that the lie is much more desirable member of the society of consumption, than a religious conservative, for example.
[Denis] wrote:
Don't understand how you can hate women?
As I wrote - dissatisfaction in love and sexual fronts, possible mental disorders, including paranoia.