3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 29.07.20 01:15 pm

Public transport and a thick aunt

When I went to work on Gazelle every day, every day I saw at bus stops fat aunts stupid. The driver began to stop before the stop, those thick tetki look at him and shake my head like no, go ahead, we'll wait for another bus. But who needs them? Do they think it stops them! Marshrutchiki 5 years working in the bus and did he know she would go on his gazelles or not. Marshrutchiki stops to drop off passengers! And not to pick up this no no. There are normal people who can just to the side to move away, I will not argue. That is thick tetki is normal. Well, some stupid start to shake his head with a serious look. Why?! This is so stupid and looks ridiculous. It happens that the bus is already clear that will pass by, they are still head shaking. I just freeze these people. And this is tetki. Man never seen one doing so. What is this cockroach like this they have in mind?

UPD and some buses doing! BUSES! That regardless of whether someone leave or take the bus always stops at each stop.
51 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 29.07.20

When I have problems in public transportation, I rarely come across nice person. More disgusting.
But when life is getting better, I transport mostly nice people. All the unpleasant faces had disappeared somewhere.
Conclusion - life spoil unpleasant people.

s
stalker7162534 29.07.20

You know why the cat is always calm? Because Valerian drink.

R
RussianQuaker 29.07.20

What I wanted to say is there is one paradox. When you stick to the compatriots in the bus crush, a fat ass is not so nice to the touch somehow, although it should be in theory, but apparently not. From skinny too, not ice, it is necessary specifically to cuddle, to feel. The kicks is moderately well-fed. And drag is not necessary, and popets enough gives a pleasant feeling when in contact :)

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 29.07.20

Not the people, more of a thick aunt in the bus can enrage two things. First. Fat woman conductor. Conductors just need to be thinner boards the fifties, that would be between the people dashing to slide, and not be an asshole on the floor of the bus, when even in an empty bus closely to become. Second. Homelessly grandmother from whom the rushing saninas and they're coughing like a consumptive. Such immediately strangle hunt. And just do public transport when someone starts coughing hard, especially nearby, I think everyone has a desire to strangle this man. Hell knows what he's ill. Can a smoker simple, and perhaps tubercular.

R
RussianQuaker 29.07.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III wrote:
Homelessly grandmother from whom the rushing saninas and they're coughing like a consumptive. Such immediately strangle hunt. And just do public transport when someone starts coughing hard, especially nearby, I think everyone has a desire to strangle this man. Hell knows what he's ill. Can a smoker simple, and perhaps tubercular.
Migrants way too much with a che imported. And it all feels when they creep up a million.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.07.20

Women, in principle more stupid and retarded, they always have the autopilot enabled. And public transport is particularly noticeable.

R
RussianQuaker 29.07.20

Damn. Only touch the pants of the priests, some immediately begin to look around!

S
Sidorovich12 29.07.20

RussianQuaker
And you boob touch .

R
RussianQuaker 29.07.20

Sedna papounidis tried, but not calculated, the bus *too* was Packed, not given to squeeze up to someone's soft buns :)

L
Le Gaspilleur 29.07.20

Public transport and a thick aunt
hmm...was the case, but in the distant past. now, somehow, mostly)
Spoiler

-
- DILOR- 29.07.20

Le Gaspilleur wrote:
hmm...was the case, but in the distant past. now, somehow, mostly)
Yes, you're slick ... you Probably believe that it's Better to drown in the fat than to break the bones.)))))))))