3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks47 29.07.20 02:45 pm

Opinion about the full game (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

The theme speaks for itself
108 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strapon_man 29.07.20

A Russian version is already there?

m
majeX 29.07.20

Yet like. Against the background Wanted:WoF looks great, plays nice and easy.
As said 1 of the developers, probably the first game based on a movie that does not suck.

G
Grendel 29.07.20

The game is great, best on comic books (X-men Legends I, II is also very cool and the same Marvel Ultimate Alliance good), but back to Wolverine, the most pleasing thing is the physics of the main character and the ability to regenerate, sometimes it is a pleasure to stand under a hail of bullets and machete blows, to admire the body appear wounds, and then slowly tightened until he becomes as good as new - very impressive, and the plot is entertaining, the geography of events and memories, all very interesting, I agree what is good under the computer optimized control, in short the game is very pleased!!!!!!

B
Biostalk 29.07.20

Equilibrium 982 +1 agree!!!

L
Liquid Ocelot 29.07.20

Was playing for 10.5 hours
Raven Software is a definite respect, the game was very entertaining, full of gorgeous action game with a very interesting plot - IMHO, in other words the result was a hybrid Devil May Cry+Tomb Raider+X2: Wolverine's Revenge.

Tomb Raider

In the game there are like 2 stories, one in Africa and another 3 years later, but they are interlinked, so first you have to run through the jungle to destroy the natives with a machete from time to time to kill mini-bosses which lapped up the Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, only slightly altered under a stone Golem, and solve simple puzzles to find and insert the gear, move the stone or statue in the right place thus opening gates, etc. in General, the game turns into a Tomb Raider, only in the role of Lara Logan here and he knows how to shred aboriginal cabbage instead of shoot guns with auto-aiming. The main mission in Africa to destroy the antenna on top of the 2 towers and to clear the territory from the sassy aboriginal and Golems, this is directed a secret unit of mutants, for ordinary people to deal naturally can not, and for Logan it's a piece of cake, to die while he still may not, though, you rocket him out, get him near the truck, run through with a spear, shot from a machine gun and shoot the head of the Adamantine bullet.

Wolverine's Revenge

The second story takes place 3 years after the events in Africa, and this part of the game I think the most interesting and eventful. Here we run through the jungle and across laboratories, factories and in the military base (where Logan got his skeleton adamantinoma and the ability to rapid regeneration) shred the cabbage robots, special forces and other vermin. But it all begins with the fact that the brother of Logan as if killing his girlfriend, and Logan trying to protect her could not deal with it (if he had then all of the Adamantine skeleton would have most likely ended differently), then Logan meets Major Stryker who offers him to join a secret unit of mutants, and thus give him the opportunity to revenge. Logan agrees of course and it is sent to an underground military base at Alkali lake, where is implanted the Adamantine skeleton. And here all is almost one to one reminiscent of the beginning of X2: Wolverine's Revenge. Logan rises from the bath with adamantium and begins to cut the whole staff of the base, along the way figuring out what was at first planned to create a unit of mutants to combat threats that people just can not neutralize, and then it turned out that these mutants are too strong, can pose a threat to humanity and use their ability against him, and in this regard it was decided to put an end to the entire race of mutants and developed a huge robot Guards to catch and fight them. The addition of computers Logan learns about the characters from the first three movies and the universe X-Men's, at that time they still could not control their abilities, but they already knew. In General Logan getting out of the base starts to look for his brother, along the way meeting up with other members of a secret unit of mutants sent to Africa, beating out from them information about the location of the brother, and after that eliminate the threat to mutants in the form of a giant robot Guardian, first in the form of a small prototype, and then his giant model, and here begins one of the most interesting and entertaining segment of the game, you alone have to meet this giant and try to stop him, first cutting off the legs and arms, then the robot soars into the air like a rocket Logan still manages to catch hold of what is left of foot and the battle is transferred to airspace, means you fly towards the robot, along the way, dodging his flying wreckage, and then destroy the engines on the legs and back, and then the robot with a rock flying to the ground and slams into it leaving a crater, not small width and depth..it takes a few seconds...but the robot is still alive, Logan also noticed these things mess flies to meet him at a great speed and a bullet through the head of a robot through and through, and shows it all the way from three angles. After DMC4 and have never seen such a gorgeous and spectacular boss fight, Raven Software just respect and uvazhuha, standing ovation! Then you will fight with the fat man, Gambit, brother of Logan but all of them in any comparison do not go with the Guard, and as the last boss and even more so...it's so boring and not serious, in General, nothing special, I as-that even was upset when I saw THIS as the last boss, I relied on someone else, well, no matter.

Devil May Cry

But despite all this, if the game was not like this chic combat system it's the hour would have lost one of its main advantages. The number of combos is through the roof, not to mention the variety of skills, a pile of mutagens etc the Battle here looks almost like Devil May Cry only more dynamic, more spectacular and Logan instead of guns and sword is Adamantine claws, which he can chop enemies in the cabbage at the speed of light, only manage to press a combination of buttons and the screen will be going on a magical show, with lots of meat, blood, severed hands, feet, heels, ears...Yes, in other words all parts of the body . Logan way, too, doesn't get less, when hit by bullets, rockets and other things his body is damaged and begins to be seen Adamantine the skeleton, but over time the body heals due to their ability for rapid regeneration. The game also has a part of RPG - you can improve skills like in Devil May Cry, but still 90% of them by the end of the game are understood, so that it is possible especially and not to choose what to pump and what not. Why are only the little video inserts on the engine, which Logs a way of doing that that never dreamed anyone, not to mention the battles with helicopters in the air, it's just something with something, and do you forget that I might not be able.
But, over time, at the end, once all the boring - shredding enemies is already such a delight as in the first two hours of the game, not something that would be very boring, but still.

Conclusion

What we actually have, and we have the best game movie to date, and the best Action comics ever developed, in other words, sedver and a clear contender for the best action from the 3rd person of 2009, IMHO!
Now other developers will be leveled at anyone, and I hope that in the future we will see more than one great game in the film and comics.

10/10

O
Overheat 29.07.20

great game, could not put it down.
the only thing that disappointed - the bonus costumes some wacky) thought it would be though as in the film.

S
SeRa77 29.07.20

Hema-to heeeeeeeeell

T
T0kCuH 29.07.20

Stupid costumes?!?!?! Yes, you just don't understand their value and why they are there. Generally someone will explain what x-men is first and foremost a comic and then a movie.
And the game cool! Reminiscent of God of War

u
user470943 29.07.20

The game is just great, we'll get the points :)))))

Gameplay 9/10
Very diverse, lively, interesting fights, good tricks and combos, especially fatality =))))
The main drawback is that the game varies greatly from the plot of the film.

Graphics 8/10
The game looks beautiful, very dynamic, a lot of blood, well look wounded Wolverine, the fault almost to nothing, well, except for the minor bugs.

Voice: 9/10
Here, too, everything is in place, screaming, gnashing blades, voices, etc.

Total 9/10
The game definitely failed as a rule to play the movie sucks, from normal games to movies can only be called Spider Man 3 recently Wanted, and of course X-Men Origins: Wolverine, maybe it was something else, but now I don't remember very pleased to see such projects.

The developers respect you, keep it up!!!!!

M
Maks47 29.07.20

The game is a third draft of the film that actually steers Riddick, king Kong and now Wolverine.

the only thing that disappointed - the bonus costumes some wacky) thought it would be though as in the film.

Well I will say one thing on this FILM the costumes are stupid read the comic and realize that these three costumes are for us.

D
DimSKnZ 29.07.20

game otdushi, just otdushi
this is largely accounted for by the fact that is started long before than you usually do) just coincided so)) at least they say so)
however, this is almost the best game movie of all time that came out - the game is competing with Devil may cry, Prince of Persia and Lara Croft! If not for minor bugs in General have a bad word to say, but as jambs 20 times replayed the battle with dedpula then...))) and so otdushi)))) a)))

H
Ho1yDiver 29.07.20

The main drawback is that the game varies greatly from the plot of the film.
Epat-digging people, you will preview the General look at least sometimes?? That's the first time I meet... That dipshit Sergeant who pulled down a game that even a hundred people in ru-net... the Game was developed BEFORE the movie, as a parallel project!!! This was stated by the developers and in no time! When the film started shooting, they twirled and tweaked the game to the film! So, in the idea of the game was to be almost completely different. Nah what branch?! Wake up! *author, nothing personal, just tired of such statements*
How to play the license (or rather has only a common name, characters and some plot twists) - went 8-8.5. IMHO, esesno. The waiting-game about DeadPool'a, not less meat...and personally I hope for an interesting plot, still Claw got out at the expense of meat...

A
Angel111 29.07.20

game tin in such a long time did not play reminiscent of devil may edge and ger of war.... my rating 9.5/10

L
LifeStream [Has left from 29.07.20

I personally liked the game, but was waiting for the game more. First few combos. Graphics liked, it did not seem bad, but it has its drawbacks. Secondly the game is very brief, these 5 chapters can be completed in 3 hours easy on moderate difficulty. And what to say at the expense of the plot, the story plot, simple but at the same time quite interesting. My conclusion: the game is worthwhile, but there are small flaws - put 8 for all criteria.

_
_36_ 29.07.20

I could not resist and downloaded, but then must buy a license... unless of course she will come, and will be with the voice acting.. the Game has not yet passed... but like the game it's really insane how much.. for a long time such did not see meat.. though beautiful meat.. I Put the game in advance, from an objective point of view of 7.5 - 8 points.. But from the point of view of a fan of Wolverine, the game can put all 10 points.. This is for the normal game, after Marvel Ultimate Aliance and Wolverine's Revenge.. and it looks like she will now become the best among them...

N
Nemezis 29.07.20

Heras short, I'm 4 days passed. Of course, if zadrochit to sit from morning until evening you can go

C
Chelovechishko 29.07.20

And to me the game is still reminded of TimeShift! Specifically the level where Wolverine runs the lab. TimeShift myself, I remember only positive emotions, so this level of the game pleased :) . Especially fights with stealth :D

G
GunslinGa_MZ 29.07.20

Super game!!!!111
Only optimization...
9.3/10

_
_36_ 29.07.20

All the game is fully passed.. Wow, just super!!! Such meat and dismemberment probably not seen since the first BloodRayne... 10 points.. SchA will go in a second time..

G
GDemien 29.07.20

The game is just mind-blowing, no other words! Of all peregrini me games to movies and comics - this is one of the best. And particularly pleased that at last at least one Studio (Raven) are just fine to move the plot of the film and comics in the game with normal graphics, gameplay, model characters and not enough plot. I hope that X-Man Origins Wolverine will not be the last good game on the film Raven-s. And to all the studios get into the habit to do the very best games kinolitsenziyam!:)
My assessment is among the games to movies 10/10
Among the games as a whole 8/10