3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 29.07.20 10:40 pm

Why write all that the game is similar to doom? (Shadow Warrior 3)

Why write all that the game is similar to doom? In the trailers and bits of gameplay that we were shown was nothing like doom, but it was a bunch of mechanic and visuals from other games.

While it is possible to note the similarity is only with these games:
-Hard Reset - silhouettes of enemies and one of the guns
-Titanfall 2 - the movement
-Immortal Redneck - cartoon rendering
-Serious Sam 3 - melee attacks, such as tearing eyes, etc.
-Bulletstorm - the use of drums really reminded me of this game.

Well, I guess that'll be all.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 29.07.20

prityagivaya to the enemy like in doom iternal

z
zloi_bula 29.07.20

like a lot of humor and references.

P
Protocol10 29.07.20

NightGameMassacre
The first part came out in 1997, while in the genre of fps doom was absolute king and an absolute ideal, and the rest of fps aspired to this ideal. And in fact don't be the Duma, that there would be shadowwarrior, as she comes from school and ideology of the Duma.

K
Kokoprime1991 29.07.20

Protocol10
The roots are EVEN earlier, it WOULD NOT have BEEN WOLFENSTEIN was not-that classic of the genre. Because WOLFE was the first who inspired all, then the idea implemented quickly(become SECOND) that DUKE nyuken and only then DOOM and Quay between them spelled out in the end is not whether the Vulva would not have been such a legacy. Including about the KING and the IDEAL, reality rant. Because castle of the Vulva and the adventures of the Duke played a big role, but DOOM once again didn't really work and decided to shovel kardinalno taking a VERY long lull and then issuing the Doom which we all know, namely the 3rd, before that was nothing special. But all the other projects are not so lucky, flew high, nooo fell into darkness - forgotten Duke(attempts to resurrect failed), Quake - sunk into oblivion, but Woolf still holds the bar and about restarting with modern Blaschke confirmation of this. Doom is much weaker than the first restart was still normal, but the Eternal utter nonsense.
But she Shadow was sort of an offshoot of the Duke, and more than once again looked at him, the developers, due to its bezbashennosti and manners(here HS and moved its habits mostly).

N
NightGameMassacre 29.07.20

Protocol10
Odd, I doubt very much, though, because SWISS was a clone first of all Duke, and then with a katana.
But in any case, those who write it today hardly know about the existence of the game in ' 97

G
GuyverDark 20.02.22

And who remembers about BLOOD? more unreal

a
alex987624 18.03.22

Hour drove cool

E
Erontlop 18.03.22

board and dot.

P
Pravdarub 18.03.22

Erontlop
The third part is not close to a board. And thank God.

s
svarogue 18.03.22

Erontlop
Doom, only with laughs.