3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeySZV 24.10.19 11:55 am

How to swing on the rope? (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

How to swing on the rope and jump forward, sideways, and forward it. It's somewhere in the cave you need to jump press e to cling to the ledge above. After that you need to jump forward, but to jump it is necessary to swing. And how?
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 24.10.19

СергейSZV
W and S and swing...

S
SpamerPG 24.10.19

how can such stupid questions to ask when the game is all well explain

B
Bupycop 24.10.19

СергейSZV
So, as trained in the prologue. Or are you another skiller, receiving training, do not read it in special sections starts right at the maximum of where the interface is hidden and then asks questions on the forum the basic things?

S
SergeySZV 24.10.19

Bupycop
sjwa123456
I asked for help, not trolling! Ashamed you must be, dear gamers! Game pass long intervals, because there is not always time for games, so there are some difficulties. In any case, better to ask than to worry for nothing.

B
Bupycop 24.10.19

СергейSZV
It's not trolling, and call to action, and here on the forum already in Vogue, ask simple and obvious questions that decide the Google for a minute or study the game settings. The game's also a hint of control, they themselves emerge when you want a specific action(the same swinging on the rope). And everything else, there is a section of tips management, where to watch his collection of relics and artifacts section survival.

F
Fier Filth 24.10.19

Seriously? Soon will the questions like how to buy the game or how to install the game.)

S
SergeySZV 24.10.19

Bupycop
Fier Filth
Guys, do you know what you're doing?! Everyone is free to request the information what he needs and it's not your business to judge other people's questions. Not asking you specifically, ask the appropriate people. And let the conversation finish, and your remarks are very similar to the flood.

S
SwedovSandr 24.10.19

СергейSZV
)()) You'd still asked how to satisfy you hunger and thirst)))

B
Bupycop 24.10.19

СергейSZV
It is likely your theme falls under the category of spam, so the answer to your question lies on the surface in the game. And as you noticed, this is a forum and we are in this same law, have lead then debate and discuss stupid questions of other users, as long as do not violate the forum rules. Because if you imagine what happens if each player asks a similar question how to run?, how to jump? and stuff like that.

S
SergeySZV 24.10.19

Bupycop
SwedovSandr
Again for those who are in the train the person is free to ask what they are interested in, all other arguments - empty lyrics, in our language - the flood.

S
SergeySZV 24.10.19

Just simply had to reply: clamped key of the mouse + W or S to swing.

No, some of us divorced, and then so STUPID. I was just in shock! Although We assume that I was having fun with You.

v
vstorspb 24.10.19

СергейSZV
Yes, people here adequate time and miscalculated, but it is because of them and obrashaus from time to time. And so, most boorish super cool geniuses with intricate word tolerance is not in the dictionary. It is in General in a certain kind of impression of our country. Happy New Year!

y
yura190454 24.10.19

Badfox69
My pressing W or S Lara climbs the rope up (W) or down (S), and not swinging. So I don't know. If it's explained in the game, all I do not remember.

P
PIRAT69 24.10.19

yura190454
Mouse button hold still. First, there is explained when you first climb the rope.

a
aist16 24.10.19

When Lara hanging on a rope and touches a wall, to the left \ right swings clearly, but when hanging in the air, then crushes, but, as it taught the developers of this game.
Now, if she'd climbed as Cassandra the Assassin, would be great!

D
DART-R 24.10.19

How to jump sideways ? There should be a rope on the wall to sway and then jump sideways and rope key (E). Swing. Jump. Hit E, and she misses the rope and falls down. Damn got when for the hundredth time Lara falls down. Explain to me really how it is necessary to press keys.

W
WOR4UN 24.10.19

Did not answer. Can someone come in handy. To swing need to hold the mouse and the keys wobble.

G
Guest 27.06.20

w and s only make you go up or down the rope

G
Guest 31.12.20

I had the same question svc... On Xbox she would kinda swing but not like normal. After 100 tries and a you tube video I got it

G
Guest 02.01.21

I did have the same question