3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 29.07.20 11:14 pm

What do you expect from the game? Opinions and thoughts, ideas and theories. (State Of Decay 3)

To begin with, what I would like first to see the new part:
- As paradoxical as may sound to the games about zombies, but I would like to see the world a little more ALIVE than in previous installments. Yes, the second part already has the makings, were the other communities with whom to communicate, to trade or to fight. But all of these communities were only for show in fact.
You will not find them by chance, finding that someone in the community is collecting supplies for your group. Only in individual quests in which you need to be present, for without you, the quest just disappears and you just say that you're so bad, not helped. And all the while they stupidly STAND at their base doing nothing. This aspect I think probably for this game especially important.
- Next, I would like to co-op brought to mind. For example, we removed the most hated probably for everyone who played with someone in co-op this is a Restricted Radius from the Host, i.e., move away from the Host was not far away, otherwise, you teleported to him instantons. Developed that killed the co-op that is impossible with each other to PLAN their actions, leaving only the opportunity to be around him and help him near it. It was impossible to plan that: I will go now to the construction site for materials as you go to the hospital for medication.
- I would like more survival elements. Yes, the game has Fatigue, send to sleep the characters who play a long time and they get tired. But you can add weather conditions for example, even the seasons are not prevented(Well, it hardly will be, but I would like anyway =). The same Cold, need to warm up. Some no but the atmosphere in kopilochku.

Well, now such, not very important improvement, but still would like:
- The ability to customize weapons. Don't know if anybody noticed, but in the first part of that second variety of firearms is quite large. When I saw the full list of weapons in the first part - I understand that the most part didn't found even =D
It would be nice to the big list to add more customization, one muffler a little)
- In addition to the cars I would like to see the same motorcycle, or even remember the Dayz when your silent best friend was Bike. In this game, where once again the noise would not Great not hurt =D

Well, I think for now. If anything else comes into my head, I'll add.

Share your thoughts, what would you like to see in the game what I wrote ;)
Yes, I understand that most of it will remain just thoughts, but there is little to dream =D
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakov Budnikov 09.12.20

I would like to see one huge map, with different terrain, other groups of survivors (including hostile ones). More interaction with the environment. More chelenge by attack type on your group base/horde. Much more extensive and thoughtful customization of bases, without reference to a certain place. If we talk about what games I would like to bring here something to bring it to the follout4 (craft/luter/building), dise gon (zombie/hordes). The ability to take on forays more people. Increased challenge of the forages themselves (accidental ambushes, huge hordes, weather conditions)

d
digitalkid 05.08.21

Take away. Already. Finally. Fuck these requests from other survivors. At some point, the whole game turns into a simulator of a fucking delivery courier, otherwise they will be offended and leave and you won't get that chick doctor or a bonus for anything. Who came up with this crap?

Yakov Budnikov
No, it seems to me that the bases should be the habitation of some structures. What for to build a capital stone building from scratch, when the world is empty and around the bulk of the ruins of hotels, military bases and any other already well-fortified facilities.

Games about zombie apoks, where you have to cut trees and build houses, have always amazed you .. you have a whole world full of canned food, cellars, refrigerators (most likely, there are generators in the slaughterhouses) and bags of buckwheat.

m
mark25 09.11.21

I would like to see at least some plot. If the developers do not have enough intelligence to come up with even a primitive plot, then let them at least plagiarize the plot from the dead island. You can, for example, make it so that you went through, for example, 10 cards, ransacked everything everywhere, destroyed hearts everywhere, etc. while on each of the cards, for example, you need to find or get some detail. After collecting these details, for example, on the 11th map there will be some object: a port with a broken ship, a cosmodrome, a portal in space, a broken biological station, which, after being repaired with these items, will heal everyone and everything from infection, or ... yes, there are a lot of options, but there must be a plot in the game.

Without a plot, this is a complete primitive, when, for example, on the third map, all the desire to examine it disappears. What for? If you're lucky, you can find the most valuable upgrades already on the first or second map. Well, here you are, there are upgrades, quickly upgraded the base, looked at the location of hearts and exit points on the map and rushed to destroy the hearts, and then to the exit. Primitive and there is no incentive to survey the entire territory.

m
microsoft linux 19.01.22

Probably, the plot will be even more like a standard zombie theme: "US citizens vs. mind". I explain: because of the virus, humanity found itself in a "bottleneck" situation (this is a type of risk of complete extinction) - and suddenly the surviving Americans are bringing this extinction closer with the help of the Second Amendment. The first part of SOD, by the way, did not contain this shame, but in the second - hello. The same thing in the movies, except for the early Romero, and a special place on the pedestal of stupidity is occupied by the television series The Walking Dead, where zombies are a decoration for a showdown between the living.

z
zombie 19.01.22

Normal Russian translation.

m
microsoft linux 19.01.22

mark25
Grandfather Island is not rushing, Grandfather Razin is cooler.

m
microsoft linux 19.01.22

Zombie
dreams and wishes

m
microsoft linux 19.01.22

Also, given the involvement in the action of Microsoft, you can expect cosmic system requirements with a rather mediocre picture. SOD 2 has the stated requirements as Gays Done, while the picture level is between GTA IV and GTA V (compared to the first SOD, the main improvement is the lack of sharp textures).

m
microsoft linux 19.01.22

Zombieller
Microsoft did not even translate some of the user components of the tenth Windows for release (for example, the built-in player, although it is one step better than the old WinsowsMedia)