3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 29.07.20 11:14 pm

Roads and likes. (Death Stranding)

I do not quite understand how the mechanics works. I would be grateful if somebody would clarify. I make a bunch of resources and build roads, but why in the terminal daroobalgie not written my nickname, and someone that is a stranger? (see screen) I Suspect, because he built this terminal and not me? OK, but how can I build terminals daroobalgie? In pkkh it is not.

And the second question. After all the resources for the construction of the road add a few players, and it builds only the one who made the last, that is completes. And only if last then getting likes and inscriptions Your way of use, or anyone who has contributed? And if all that respect for the proportions, and then someone made a hundred resources, and someone a couple of thousand... well, please clarify :)

5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kokoprime1991 29.07.20

FiftyFour7250
You yourself ask and answer your own questions -_-
Road already descriptive territory(land allocated and the item is worth, just need to make the resource). And nick lit one who made a GREATER contribution, and not the last. And a lot of resources - it (if SOLO building, about on the ROAD -about 3K metal, 800 Hirale 2K and ceramics that once be not fast in solo mined).
I'm afraid to disappoint you, but you stupidly poured resources. And if memory serves, this is the first point, South County(when they arrived). Want to see where did resources play offline and build the road, then go online. In General, your dissatisfaction is not particularly clear... what do you care who built it and how much invested? Important quick move is available or stupid moral? -_- well, that's nonsense. I could have said - if the type has contributed 10% to the construction of the road, and let his will be available to these 10% of the road -_-

F
FiftyFour7250 29.07.20

Kokoprime1991
Thank you)
No, there is no dissatisfaction, it was simply not clear how it works. Although the second question is still actual.

D
Dmitry777kar 25.10.20

I have 13 pieces of road, I built/completed 12, and the rest players only 1. Chet somehow tightly goes)

E
EKCTPACEHC 25.10.20

Dmitry777kar
I also don't want to help players build roads. Almost everything was built by himself, there were 4 pieces in the mountains, and that's where the full scribe started. I freaked out when for one piece of road you need 5k of hiralium, 9k of metal and 9k ceramics, for the remaining pieces a little smaller.

D
Dmitry777kar 25.10.20

EKCTPACEHC
Tough)