3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MSD-XD 29.07.20 11:38 pm

Why rain does not affect the Sam suit? (Death Stranding)

Looking for information on this, as it is not found any sensible explanation. If the rain spoils everything, even the same gravity-gloves, why the rain does not spoil a Sam suit? And not only his suit. I apologize if this question has already been. Or maybe I missed the\forgotten\not running some kind of interview in the game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Groowy 29.07.20

Their costumes are made of a material which decomposes sooooo long, respectively, the rain does not cause much damage to the costumes

M
MSD-XD 29.07.20

Groowy
it turns out this suit with a chiral coating, I guess)
Thank you!

G
Groowy 29.07.20

MSD-XD
Maybe)) but maybe not))) but the fact that this material is present almost decomposed)) In this game, a lot of what you have to think logically))

M
MSD-XD 29.07.20

Groowy
no, by the way, not so much, there is some detail many things are explained

w
william1992 29.07.20

Groowy
Only if you listen to ass. And so they almost all explained

K
Kokoprime1991 29.07.20

MSD-XD
Bad mean look. Pay attention to the costume at the time of exit from the Hub area is clean, not rusty(fasteners) all perfect, and then run 2 hours without returning to the hub and will get into the creatures you got to fight one of the bosses(get caught) and you will see that the suit began to deteriorate, fasteners(shoulders,legs) become rusty... and so was the explanation of the large effect is mainly on the ORGANIC matter, which disappears almost immediately, while non-organic objects just in time(faster than NORMAL water but not as fast as organic) rust.
I was more interested in the appearance of traces(prints) on the back - they mean stupid, then I killed a boss or engage in any other sense, because after the hub traces disappear.

M
MSD-XD 29.07.20

Kokoprime1991
Oh, by the way, the suit wasn't paying attention, I will look mandatory, thanks)
prints strangely, I have had these calls when I do not kill creatures, do not kill bosses, I even a noise did not raise, just quietly passed and all, but still every time in the hub, using the shower, I saw fingerprints

K
Kokoprime1991 29.07.20

MSD-XD
I misspoke - prints on bags costume on the BACK and prints on the body do NOT appear.

M
MSD-XD 29.07.20

Kokoprime1991
O_O BUT I never noticed, but now it will be harder to check, I have the skirts need to hang on backpack and BB no to creatures to climb