3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seni4 30.07.20 01:01 am

What's first? The series or the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Need your advice, about 2 and a half weeks began to pass the game, I learned later about the show, and I really want to watch the series and beat the game. Actually, what I do first, what then? Can I watch the series and the game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 30.07.20

... the game and books, a poor series in the last turn.
Better not to watch, nothing to lose :)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 30.07.20

First, the history books, and games is the sequel

B
Between 30.07.20

The chicken or the egg?

L
Lobo 30.07.20

Seni4
As for me luchshe book as cereale many book events spoiled

a
airstorm 30.07.20

Seni4
It is better with books. Or alternate book with the game during the day. But series.... it is then. Since reading the book and not master of cinematic gag flavored nonsense, negrami and women.

G
Georgiy Timoshin 30.07.20

Nurp
_Red_FoXx_
Between
Lobo
airstorm
Do not drive horses, have two of the series 2002 and 2019
Seni4
What kind of show are you talking about????

P
PSih2097 30.07.20

Books, then Polish TV series, then games 1,2,3, but the new series better not even to watch, so then do not spit in crafts from Netflix...

_
_Red_FoXx_ 30.07.20

George Timoshin
Yes, even drive, though not drive, the books still go ahead ))

o
oleg199966 30.07.20

Seni4
Series (2019) covers the events before the game starts, but everything is so mixed and changed from the books that I suggest to watch it only after reading several books plus the passing game. I've read the book, and at the same time, decided to watch the series. Then I was just reading about how Geralt with a Golden dragon fight, the book, the one with the main people of the story Eyck from Denesle, the dragon was crippled, but he survived, and in the film, someone was stabbed when he was taking a shit. This is great!, I was ofigivaet how it all changed and changed for the worse. I was left disappointed with the series, though there are a few interesting scenes.
If you don't want in your head was a mess and the series ' last.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 30.07.20

Books have to read. You can first and game pass, and then books to read. In the end in mind the whole picture would, in any case. The series last. It then just do a trailer, it will only interfere. Watch it, I personally recommend only after the games and books the Witcher, and as an independent work basedfor what would have been clear how to do (series of games) and not (TV series).
Although, again, there is a TV series glimpses that show what could a normal movie to provide it. But turned femka at the helm and racial tolerance is on the brink of insanity the dirty deed was done.

f
fatallezzz 30.07.20

Played the third part but is familiar with the universe was not. 1 and 2 are not passed so far. The game has gone.
The wife saw the episode from Netflix, interested in the game, but in the end decided that the first read of the book. Read all the books and started the game. Now show me the points (reference books) which I at his passing values are not attached at all.

So ideally - books, then the game.

S
Seni4 27.09.20

I didn't know about books at all, thank you all, I will read :)

a
airstorm 27.09.20

Seni4
In order not to get confused in the universe of the witch, it is better to read this:
Last Wish
Sword of Destination
Blood of the Elves
Hour of contempt
Epiphany by fire
Swallow Tower
The Lord of the Lake

After that, read:
Road without return
Something's ending, something's starting
Season of Thunderstorms

However, everyone has their own choice. "Season of Thunderstorms" as if to follow the book "The Lord of the Lake", but the time of action falls on the first collection ... So that it is preferable to read it last.

t
treffff 27.09.20

first a book, then a game, and then you can put a jet in the face of the series

E
Ely Maze 27.09.20

essentially the TV series from Netflix is a retelling of the first book in order to know better lor better read exactly the books in them info more then games

M
MunchkiN 616 27.09.20

You can first pass the series and then pass the witch 3 with a fashion witch from the series for the cool seamless express in the world of the witch

i
insel260 27.09.20

It is better, of course, to start with the book - so the whole plot will be clear from and to. But, personally, the book did not come to my liking. As it is all dryly described, it is hard to read, and I want to distract yourself.
And do not write all sorts of nasty things in my address, I have read a lot of books, but I think Sapkovsky's books are boring. Therefore, for NOT fans of nudity I recommend to start with the game. There are more moments played than in the 2019 series.

b
barbarian 27.09.20

I read the book. Then he started playing the first witch, he hasn't played in the second and third. The book will certainly help to understand better characters, but I do not have to watch movies or read books. You can safely start playing. The first in general classically begins with amnesia in the heads of the hero.