3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafiel1121 30.07.20 01:02 am

Will there be a sequel Batman Arham Knight? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

or make a game about another character such as deathstroke or Nightwing
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 30.07.20

rafiel1121
Will have smells that Will be Continued

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 30.07.20

RockSteady Studios will not be engaged in the development of Batman. If only one thread from another Department will take over the new story of Batman'a, but not associated with a line of Arkham. For RockSteady Studios has promised some sort of game about Superman, but for me it would be better than the new Batman'and washed down.

D
DenisVarga 30.07.20

There is no end to 10000%. It was the end of the trilogy in four parts. The next game will be a game about Superman or turtles.

M
Mr. DJ 30.07.20

There will not be exactly from the series Arkham,but there was a rumor that the game was developed about the suicide squad,and possible announce closer to the release of the film,and Yes,Rocksteady is doing the game more of any superhero,because in the Arkham knight there are so many references to Superman,green arrow and the flash

A
Albert Borisov 30.07.20

Batman will not continue in the arkham series, but it is very interesting what the game will release rokstedy

r
rafiel1121 30.07.20

it would be cool if it made the game boom

G
Glock11 30.07.20

Rather, as is now fashionable, eventually just do a restart - again, all alive and on the starting positions, but the Studio, graph and history - other.

r
rafiel1121 30.07.20

about deathstroke is also cool to see a game

W
Werewolf1986 30.07.20

It is a pity that the Bats are gone(( But the publisher and the developer will not get bored fans because a lot of other games waiting for us. Who knows, maybe Bats will be back))

Spoiler

c
cev196 30.07.20

sdelaly without any restarts beyoun the Batman (Batman of the future ), despite the fact that the series has a lot of gadgets of budushego you can think of

j
jokermayers19 30.07.20

Only DLS will

C
Carbon8909 30.07.20

No, it's not.

V
Vadim Zinyuhin 30.07.20

I don't know whether something seems to continue ahead,especially given the new ending,so even more so you just have to wait and maybe a miracle will happen.

c
cev196 30.07.20

no wonder there is a Batman from the future about it, let them do the main thing that the gameplay was different(still not Bruce Wayne and a 20 year old guy yesterday who went to College)

S
Sam Lennon 30.07.20

I remember in Arckham Origins, the video showed Deathstroke, where he was approached by the leader of Argus, and offered him a job!So I think it's about the suicide squad!

G
Guitargod 30.07.20

That's all well wonder but Rocksteady is gonna make some shuterok as before.

T
TheTaker 30.07.20

Likely to be continued,and Yes start the CONVEYOR.

D
Deniarx 30.07.20

Would have Batman Beoynd, it is generally a rupture of the brain would be))

K
Kol55 30.07.20

TheTaker
Amen.