3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dronX 30.07.20 01:03 am

Battleship or cruiser in Freelancer is it real??? (Freelancer)

I really liked Rheinland cruiser and especially the Battleship Liberty Also all States. Is there any mod or something like that. That would allow to buy all of the above. Although the features of the Cruiser liberty. Wait. Thank you in advance.
85 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan 30.07.20

Hey! You need to get optical chips, optronica, engine components, particles pass gate, industrial equipment, high temperature alloy niobium Yin, hydrogen fuel something else ,I don't remember to pay a visit to the shipyard STANWELL, in the BAJ to talk to the engineer and to order the ship(1cruiser is 100000)

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

Ivan:
Know! (thanks of course but still). How much of this you have to buy. Where is the shipyard. And that missing part that you forgot. (Probably panels of the hull). Describe in detail. Thanks in advance.

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

Ivan:
I collected so 25 Optronic, optical chips, panels of the hull, parts of the door transition, engine components, niobium, superalloy, in General! Stopped at the shipyard in Baltimore. What to do next???

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

mod download fool

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

tamugan::
No offense!!! Have already downloaded...

S
Serzhik 30.07.20

Dudes and sho MOD and de his swing?

d
dronX 30.07.20

The mod is called VoldMod look for it here: http://www.lancersreactor.com/t/download/default.asp?game=Freelancer

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

a link to the mod with the cruiser, on the top of it!!:(

E
Egor_2051 30.07.20

People skinte me VoldMod I never

E
Egor_2051 30.07.20

Super fan:
Tell me the address of this fashion,actor I pumped.
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

My link worked....
In any case, I threw the mod on the Soap above the line.

E
Egor_2051 30.07.20

A super fan ,be a friend,throw me MOD ([email protected])
and tell me again what you need to buy a battleship.
In advance sposibo!!!!!!

E
Egor_2051 30.07.20

Super fan:
How to get nomadski ship?And how to earn the respect on the planet with the monkeys?????

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

There prog. Called Freelancer mod manager 2.0 (and first part). And there is realisticbattleshipmod (cheap) - that's a Battleship!

P
PlayGround.ru 30.07.20

I DUG FREELANCERA PROGRAMMING CODE AND CONCLUDED:
On the planet of the apes is impossible to earn the reputation:
First: there is No such nation
Second: there are No points of missions! And that means the mission CANNOT be performed!

------

There prog. Called Freelancer mod manager 2.0. And with the aid of it you can install any mods into the game without any problems. In short - when download it will be a whole set of mods. And there Nomad Fighter. If you do not find I can throw off on soap.

E
Egor_2051 30.07.20

Super fan-thank you!!!
But there is still the question whether in this fashion, a freight train?
And where to find it?If there is a link then give. OK?

E
Egor_2051 30.07.20

Thanks again.(where you can buy transport near the Sigma-13)

D
Dumpstone 30.07.20

The response of the subject, REALLY :)

Working on a patch. There are problems patches will have to be put on the server and on the client, i.e. make the second folder of FL, such as Frelancer Server and copy the amplitude of your normal FL, and then put back Server mod, and my usual FL shoved the client-mod. Todga NPC servers will be able to fly fine on modified vehicles. Battleship, Cruisers, Gunboats, Transports and compoesd have to do so :( . Otherwise, all NPC stop flying on normal FL, it's a guilty ship CLASSES.

D
DarkZombie 30.07.20

Good time of day!
People hto can throw off on soap pliz Freelancer mod maneger(nimogu anywhere to download) and sylochku on mod which makes possible buying of a battleship:)
Thank you in advance