3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20 01:31 am

How to get the heart of the forest is not filled up not one job in the branch? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can not get pass this quest. It is necessary to go to either Sven or Elder, and in any case fails some task in the branch. This is inevitable? Or are there options?
55 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
It is inevitable.. I mean, go to either Sven or the other, of course, something will fail.

I
Ivanych 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Will be 100%, it is important to complete all the quests, etc.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Strange logic. In the same Skyrim some quests had two methods of passing, but passing all the game gave the achievement of 100% passing. As for me, just enough to complete all quests and open all ? on the map, and that imaginary 100%)

V
Vyxyxol 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
It is about another quest. And you either there or there. The third is not given.

I
Ivanych 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I have 100% and platinum, the words no more.

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I understand, but I'm on the other. When you open the tab with the task, there is a point, those who implemented - marked in green, and which failed is marked in red. And although the quest is fully implemented, here one of the red labels can't be avoided. And I wanted everything to be beautiful, so that the entire tab was marked in green) you know?

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

Well put the question differently. Is it possible to pass this mission and the game in General not having received not one, this red label in the tab? In the same quest, where you go for Bastard Junior, is also two options, and it seems to be something inevitably fails. But there is a way where you can avoid it and not to fail not one under tasks. Maybe here too, you can somehow bypass that?

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I know what you mean. AFAIK, I wrote in your post that this is impossible, it seems, my words were confirmed. Theoretically, there are either some bugs, or editor savegames(If you still have voobze)

S
Slon817 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
well then don't take the quest just) but then 100 will not) such a paradox)

I
Ivanych 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:wanted to go all 100 %
, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
I wanted everything to be beautiful, so that the entire tab was marked in green)
You really should decide 100% or prettiness in tabs, Oh women..

S
Slon817 30.07.20

Ivanychi
she wants everything at once)) but here this is not seen)

W
Wulfdor 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
When I passed and went to the elder, then had to kill Sven, but there was a bug and Sven infinitely respawners in this village, the result in any case he killed the elder and attacked the Witcher, and this is after patch 1.2.
During the quest to search for the bastard younger, you can go the way of the sword and kill everyone or you can on the normal, in the second case, the quest of the cleaver will fall.
In the quest for finding eyeless witches from radovid, the crystal that you can show Triss and Jennifer before taking the quest, you have the choice to give one of them, or to give radovid, the point of the quest to give Triss or, Jennifer falls.
Also in the swamp main quest by killing an evil spirit, if you decide to kill him or to save, the other option is considered failed.
It seems there is still a few such quests, but I don't remember, but they are. And there's nothing you can do, the developers didn't think of everything. In one case, the variability in one quest or two points, the other is divided into 2 quest.

M
Mortaliss 30.07.20

perfectionism will lead to no good

S
Slon817 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
hand face

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

Wulfdor
Well, at least someone explained and understood me. Thank you! I just asked on the forum a similar question and tried to convince me otherwise. So I decided to go through the game 3 times doing all for sure, and there is pechalka(

_
_LiMoN_ 30.07.20

No, no red items will not work. When they say that you can pass without failing any quest, obviously, mean that the magazine will not tab failed.

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

_LиMоN_
Thank you! I suppose it is. Judging by the way did not understand me at once in this poll, not properly understood in the other. Hmmm this is very disappointing! Even more offensive than the fact that the developers have not provided the opportunity to invite Shani to Corvo-Bianco

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.07.20

Either we go to the portal and kill the Goblin (the elders will be killed), or go to the elder and go through the ritual (die Sven and his men). There is no middle, either one or the other.

A
Albert De Hanter 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Oh... how I understand you... you're as pedantic as I am...
By the way, you can talk to give up on him... that would be the journal was written by dandelion:... But the Witcher decided that this ordering requires too much effort and time, and he still had things povernennia, you need to find CRIS... )))
I would it was pleased...
Although the quest is very cool, especially towards elders.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Well its physically impossible to Corvo Bianco to invite, she still went to the front.