3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 24.10.19 11:57 am

We select the sound card/acoustics/headphones v3

166 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 24.10.19

What are you obsessed with these senah? Rare slag, moreover, even models up to 9 T. R.

d
dobro4insky 24.10.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Hi ST...I Saw Your problem on overo(about sound from the ears),but wrote here,after reading remove.... Faced with the same problem...But I have more cunning... the usual sound at the top,underneath the graphics card....Front panel ears,the rear speakers...Everything is perfect-no mistakes...When the Radeon was gone,and put the 970,...started in the games hiss(even when no sound) and t..d...First thing I did,the sound down and all...All gone...
But remember,were going to afford Sli rivet,and the card should be up again....Started to dig...somewhere in overah advised (not me) to shield the cable from the front panel to the soundcard, for something to give the pickup on it...if possible (run\route it differently)and try if the expansion slots allow you to divert the sound down...
Sam sly gets the map stuck up,and the ears sticking back,just buying a headphone extension cable and switch to SB...

-
-SK.art- 24.10.19

dobro4insky

Hi.
It is unlikely the case in the cable shielding. This Cabinet audio cable in this case is pretty high quality, thick braid.
And at least strange: everything worked fine for a long time and then suddenly the cable went on the Fritz.
ZK me get nowhere. Now she is sandwiched between the massive cooler and the top video card. It can stick either between the two cards or at the bottom, which is very bad will affect the temperature as ZK and VK.
I don't overah said. Most likely shorted out and the audio input on the front panel. Before I inserted it into the USB on the front panel a USB flash drive that died. Perhaps because of her this happened. On the trail. the day included headphones and heard a noise in the right ear in 3D applications.
By the way, this uber-long drive buggy. She's not just a PC threw a blue and a couple of times I was not able to start after even a brief blackout. And once upon a time I because of her, damn, SSD could have ruined - gone devices suddenly.. And then I just inserted, nothing happened, it just would not start, this time for good.

H
HOLYDUCK 24.10.19

Can someone tell me. Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer is a good card under the current gaming headset or is already obsolete? Driver like still pull under it.

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

HOLYDUCK
For games normally
Спойлерhttp://hi-fi-pc.ru/obzory/zvukovye-karty/8-sravnenie-creative-xfi-xtreme-gamer-vs-maudio-firewire-solo-vs-realtek-hd.html

-
-SK.art- 24.10.19

HOLYDUCK
Can someone tell me. Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer is a good card under the current gaming headset

current gaming headsets generally have a"soundcard and connected to the card and to the USB. It makes no sense for such a shit-headset buy this card.
But for normal stereo headphones this card is quite suitable. It is able to provide excellent positioning in games, better than doing all sorts of shit headset, the so-called 7.1.
Although, for modern PCs, the PCI interface where is connected this map is already outdated. If you have the opportunity to buy instead of the extreme gamer X-FI Titanium, then better to take it.
PS: I have many years was the X-Fi Xtreme Gamer , now has three years to use the X-FI Titanium. This is the best gaming sound card as was at the time, and so it remains now.

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
This sound how many years already, and she's still discuss and consider for purchase) agree with you, sound really great! Now 10 Wines-well, not yet searched for it under the drivers used the built in motherboard, so it's a complete disappointment) Sound full g.... especially in the games. If you have the opportunity to purchase and install the system unit sound card of this company, do not hesitate! Only here the driver did not seem so sweet when they stood in the Windows 8 on, put the wood under 7ku, like worked fine! But under the top ten of the not yet installed, can anyone help where to take it to the xtreme gamer drivers on Windows 10?!

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

oleg_ar_163
Driver with Seven must approach 10.
I have the Juli@ and the old printers came.

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

Ryazancev
Decided the question of. the website creative support is a driver for 10 Windows and and from 21 January of this year! So what about us have not forgotten) And Console Launcher and ALchemy put the last that managed to find, I think will work! Now I'll be quicker to get rid of the sound Board!

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

Walked into this subject, I will dare to ask! My old headphones die, rather already. Puzzled by a choice of new, but today the ruble to look towards Siberia and that kind of doesn't make any sense(to spend 8K? Not inappropriately....) within 3K eye on creative draco hs-850, well or creative fatality gaming hs-800! Can anyone share your opinion and maybe there are other decent options?

-
-SK.art- 24.10.19

oleg_ar_163

I would recommend NOT to buy gaming headphones, since they are all junk. Buy normal stereo headphones, they are in your case, to be universal: for games your soundcard will provide significantly more high-quality surround sound than do all sorts of shit-the gamer's ears, and when listening to music they don't have great (gaming, as a rule, suitable only for games).

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
That the normal can now be purchased for 3K?

-
-SK.art- 24.10.19

oleg_ar_163

3K, in our time, the budget not so hot..
Axelvox HD271
Axelvox HD272
Axelvox HD242
Sennheiser HD 215 II
Beyerdynamic DTX 710

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
More like not so hot....) and they MIC everything?

-
-SK.art- 24.10.19

Matreshe4HiK

no, of course. This is not a gaming headset and regular headphones.

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Ali climbed on, stumbled upon the steelseries siberia v2за 30 bucks, probably think that is not the original, but reviews say will not differ from the original( the sound that apparently), or are there pitfalls? Do you think not experienced?

s
sawfish 24.10.19

Matreshe4HiK
summer friend ordered sibirici with Ali, they worked 2 months and the right ear went out. better really to take Avelox/Deluxe suites or texture and individual micro buttonhole or stick 300r. ears the sound will be better than sibirici or similar gaming headset and micro at least as good.
http://www.gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_315805.html
http://www.gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_315806.html
http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_270782.html
http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_247373.html

-
-SK.art- 24.10.19

sawfish
or texture

that's about texture I also wanted to write. However, looked on Yandex-market, and saw that a good pair of headphones from tacstar instead of 2500-3000 K (cost to raise the rate), is now worth more than 5 K (which is not surprising). Wanted I had to order a Takstar ts-671, as I remember, they cost somewhere $ 2500 now price tag of more than 5K (although in China you can buy them cheaper). First I wanted Takstar pro 80 (which comes in standard suitcase), but I'm an outdoor type of headphones as a closer..
PS: the last two years, by the way, I use Akseli HD242 (full analogue of the Superlux HD668B), good headphones, but in the summer the soup sweat from this skin colour options.. :(
By the way, for I have mentioned Taktarov need a good sound card with amp for headphones. On a normal exvice NCH is not to be missed all the same map won't be rocking those ears.

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

sawfish
-Sergey Viktorovich-
Thanks for the advice!

N
Nitro25 24.10.19

Wanted to buy medium acoustic system 2.1 or 2.0, but the choice constantly depends on the presence of the headphone connector. The fact that most of the A. S., where there is such a connector, in and of themselves terrible. The choice of the country is not so great and not to buy all kind of stuff with don't need the usual audiophile interfaces. The PC is the usual built-in audio chip the nurse, buy the sound card separately for gain I have no plans, and therefore decided to take a cheap column with a connector specifically for sound reinforcement headphone. The easiest cheapest option. But I don't know what the best approach? How many watts will be enough to amplify headphones?