3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 24.10.19 11:57 am

We select the sound card/acoustics/headphones v3

166 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

Nitro25 you need normal ears or normal speakers?

N
Nitro25 24.10.19

I'll take normal speakers plus cheaper speakers as a headphone amplifier. And that's why I ask. Which option cheap speakers suited for this role.

T
Telron 24.10.19

The people who can advise what some of the norms of the ears, the budget is 2 K
It is desirable that was good in the game and when listening to music.

s
sawfish 24.10.19

Celeron
axelvox hd241, axelvox hd271, superlux hd681, well, ritmix rh-508 else can watch

h
hamshut 24.10.19

Advise, anyone have these headphones, which one is best for games on the PC:
Sennheiser HD 380 PRO or these: Рlantronics rig 500 hd?
At first I thought the same, but the first to say old already and the sound is 2.0, and the second new and sound 7.1
Which is better of them, who knows?

L
LightColorWave 24.10.19

Would like to buy some 5.1 headphones, the Choice fell on Tesoro Kuven Pro 5.1. There are owners of them? They have with the sound and quality?

q
qwertylol 24.10.19

Help to choose speakers, like the Edifier such standards, but which model to take? Thank you

v
vlrep 24.10.19

qwertylol
yo, itself yuzayu R1600 - it is year 6 already

v
vlrep 24.10.19

Looking for headphone with MIC. What they need:
1. So well insulated from external noise
2. Huge bowls need to cover my ears completely and not to put pressure on them
3. Embrasure of fabric
Thanks,
Vlad

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

Big mountain, the Xtreme Gamer has ceased to please their wonderful and rich sound((( And nothing boded trouble, ZK worked stably and flawlessly. And then at some point from her silence, and in device Manager no longer shows up, I assume that the case may be and in the dead PCI, but not in HCC. In the evening we will understand more precisely, even if it is a PCI slot, then I have one and need a new one anyway ZK under PCI express. X-fi is now the new will not find, wanted to consult that now you can buy in the store comparable the dead X-Fi?! But at least not worse.

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

It is in the PCI slot, working of ZK has been tested on another system! Will sell Xtreme Gamer and take something on PCI Express. Of course you want again, X-FI Creative. Inclined to b/Titanium especially considering the current prices on PC components, need pomonitorit Craigslist may turn up a decent option.

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

Matreshe4HiK
I saw a Chinese adapter PIII Express PIII. 1200 RUB Look as an option maybe a ride.
https://ru.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-pci-express-x16-to-pci-adapter.html

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

Ryazancev
Yes, I think given the prices on ZK, then in and out, so as not to bother with adapters. Find Titanium used in good condition, but only who thinks like this to sell))

D
Djonnikc 24.10.19

hamshut
I have Рlantronics, like this model http://www.eldorado.ru/cat/detail/71127062/. Took it with regard to the nature of my work, I needed two separate channels, with long conversations on the phone. In General, the firm:
- everything was done efficiently and looks very solid (I have white);
- the sound is quite acceptable, and was not expensive Sennheiser. The differences were silent in the frequencies and the bass, but it's really hard to say who is better/worse;
- two years of active use, after them play two-year-old son, started a little noise microphone (only when turning the head), but because it is a set of two (stationary and mobile), it does not bother me;
to by headphones, 4 years in operation, no complaints;
mixer works flawlessly, have proved themselves in operation, flat thin wire, they almost do not feel.
In General, the brand Рlantronics is not bad and has a lot of experience, but in our country not popular. Although the first man on the moon, Neil Armstrong used the headset this firm)))

p
proshka_17 24.10.19

Better with a sound card USB will not boot the CPU and also better than the integrated on the motherboard. if you have time you can now buy discount https://www.clife.ru/igrovye-naushniki/steelseries/

R
RikoChiko 24.10.19

It makes sense to update the driver from creative sound blaster z? And that is since December 14. Maybe something new for two years appeared.

-
-SK.art- 24.10.19

Recochica

I upgraded to the ZxR. Some changes not seen) and Windows 10-TKA itself on top of that there is updated..

M
Matreshe4HiK 24.10.19

Not unsubscribed to tackle the problem at HCC. On the day following the last message you will decide to try their luck and test ZK.... and was pleasantly surprised it showed up in device Manager) just install the driver and how good to hear once again the sound in battlefield, and even in the headphones. Don't have the slightest idea what it was for failure(2 times installed and demolition wood, ZK extracted from the slot with subsequent wiping and installing back), but nice that it works again!

a
asbarton 24.10.19

Matreshe4HiK
Driver a long time there, on the official website, sound good , not to compare with built-in sound, high-quality acoustics not to feel , or good headphones needed
http://support.creative.com/downloads/welcome.aspx?nDriverType=1#type_1

S
StefGamer 24.10.19

-SK.art-
Some ears will advise from 3 to 5 thousand rubles. Plans to acquire, for a long time without them sitting.