3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 24.10.19 11:57 am

We select the sound card/acoustics/headphones v3

166 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuSStafA 24.10.19

Torkvist wrote:
But I'm more interested in how there with noise reduction and isolation, not hear extraneous sounds in the negotiations? To the sound no one no complaints.
Stated passive noise reduction. But the ear cups seem sufficient to completely cover the ear.
Regarding the microphone in the settings of acoustic effects on the microphone (the echo-effect and 4 settings of the timbre of the voice).

P
Petruxinson 24.10.19

Kardion
On the head they sit quite a excellent. In long use on the head do not press,ears and head from them too doesn't hurt. No pyhov, no sighs will be heard, don't worry, the noise reduction is quite good.

M
MuSStafA 24.10.19

When talking about noise reduction in microphone, then worry no sense. Extraneous noise emitted by household for example, the microphones pick up slightly due to its sharply focused. Clearly the microphone catches only the voice of the user. Active noise reduction is only needed in the headsets, where the microphone directly in the bowl is incorporated.

P
Petruxinson 24.10.19

Noise reduction copes, not pyhov, not breathing, not people at home will be heard, but it transmits fine ,but not in buckets. Plus, you can again tweak the settings to how whose heart desires the benefit of all allows you to do it.

T
Torkvist 24.10.19

Well, for me personally, the microphone plays an important role, and the network when playing Thieme often heard other sounds, I personally don't want that.
Petruxinson wrote:
In long use on the head do not press,ears and head from them too doesn't hurt.
Well, they are to the ears tightly at all adjacent to their home I never heard, and then the TV goes loud and if it be mixed with audio in the headphones, not very kamilfo out.

T
True_Rivethead 24.10.19

I bought a digital-to-analog Converter Gaia Vision GV-CA1105, all wires hooked up but no sound.
This is due to the last update, I have dozens of Realtek flew.
I mouth uncle Billy did the opposite.
So what do I do now?

M
MuSStafA 24.10.19

True_Rivethead wrote:
Gaia Vision GV-CA1105
For the price commanded. Meaning what? I would buy the dragonfly the first generation for 200 bucks. Or sven AP-U990MV: still ears normal user of a difference with budget DACs will never feel.

T
True_Rivethead 24.10.19

MuSStafA
I need to somehow played zucoloto not suffer.

m
ministr-s 24.10.19

MuSStafA
what I do not see any sense in written or do not fully understand, Gaia is 1K R on the DNC, and then the dragonfly for $ 200, I for example XS what it is, because it's probably something specialized, so I would say normally, and then XS that Google drive, I understand that you really want to show off their knowledge, but this is a gaming forum and not auditorskii about sven AP-U990MV, I think he DAC for them to buy?

M
MuSStafA 24.10.19

ministr-s
The General sense is that a top sound cheap does not happen. People bought Chinese DAC, after writes we need to somehow played. Why would buying a DAC? So I'm writing that it would be better either already bought the minimum available real DAC, or better would be adequate bought headphones sven AP-U990MV. That was the idea.

m
ministr-s 24.10.19

well, I just do not quite understand, I thought there for a top DAC that would have had headphones on top, and AP-U990MV considered just a good budget model, and the dude wrote that and where it was connected, maybe there is where he bought Gaia no 3.5 mm out on your ears, because the sound he had was at least some

K
Kardion 24.10.19

MuSStafA, Petruxinson, thank you, and it is really important to online games not heard of what happens to me. Thread who have tried it with the module connected or without him? Interesting idea they have, like an external sound card.

M
MuSStafA 24.10.19

Kardion wrote:
Thread who have tried it with the module connected or without him?
Only in demo mode. Emulation 7.1 - super. Particularly evident in the inclusion of the effect of the circular movement of the sound source around the head. Eclipsing and other effects, such as the effect of the environment, changing the pitch... a Module for these chips answers. Without it headphones is just the headphones.

K
Kardion 24.10.19

MuSStafA wrote:
Particularly evident in the inclusion of the effect of the circular movement of the sound source around the head
I understand in demo mode, a fly flies around your head )
I wonder how the games felt this sound in 3D, looking forward to already.
I've been in the headlight region 2 included the anaglyph, wore colored glasses and played very cool, really felt 3D, only the colors were distorted, so did not continue, although the sense of realism was very bright. Maybe with sound too cool. I wonder whether the distortion by positioning front-to-rear, left-right... is it Worth to pay extra for this module or is not soared and to buy a regular.

m
ministr-s 24.10.19

MuSStafA
I mean in demo mode? and by the way, this sound card is all the toys podet to maintain and do them in surround sound or would be that the toy itself is also supported by 7.1 emulation?
Kardion wrote:
I've been in the headlight region 2 included anaglyph
dude, recently 6 farkray came out, what is anaglyph? this is the last century. 6 years ago I fell for the hype and bought myself a lg monitor with palaikomi points, I played only krayzis 3.
Kardion wrote:
Thread who have tried it with the module connected or without him?
it seems that without a connected sound AP-U990MV just won't be any sound effects.

M
MuSStafA 24.10.19

ministr-s wrote:
I mean in demo mode? and by the way, this sound card is all the toys podet to maintain and do them in surround sound or would be that the toy itself is also supported by 7.1 emulation?
In demo mode then sewn into the map demos listened to, showing the built-in effects.
I have not been able to verify. In theory, any game should work. because sharpened to emulate 7.1 sound from a stereo signal.
At the same time declared SMX-mode that emulates 7.1 surround sound when playing a video, accompanied by 8-channel sound track.

m
ministr-s 24.10.19

MuSStafA wrote:
At the same time declared SMX-mode that emulates 7.1 surround sound when playing a video, accompanied by 8-channel sound track.
what I do not understand, the eight-channel track is actually 7.1 sound, which is emulated in AP-U990MV after enabling SMX, a stereo pair, because the ears it is stereo and goes sound emulation, if I understand correctly corrected.
MuSStafA wrote:
demonstrating the built-in effects
what kind of effects?

P
Petruxinson 24.10.19

ministr-s
Like how you can adjust the equalizer for each channel, if people just talked about this, if not, I also wonder what sort of effects.

M
MuSStafA 24.10.19

The effects of the environment 27 effects of different environments and 3 different size spaces. The function of the circular motion of the sound source and its approximations-zoom out (for each source separately). Adjusting the tone (four semitones up and down). Echo, etc.
For sven APU990MV is probably not a unique function? Who has a sound card with such features?

ministr-s wrote:
what I do not understand, the eight-channel track is actually 7.1 sound
Yes. Literally stated this effect will be noticeable when playing video with multichannel audio.

K
Kardion 24.10.19

I wonder how this map can expand stereo to 7 channels and that the positioning was correct. If it works correctly, it is a very cool feature. Imagine how a zombie horror which a pogamat with such a function, like Dead Island or Dying Light for sanitation, wah!!!