3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxKastielxx 24.10.19 11:58 am

Ryzen 5 2600X is There potential for the future?

Hello would like to know your opinion on how much is enough 2600Х. Just want to get on the AMD build.
96 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinni-Pukh 24.10.19

Now generally not profitable for processors to take.

x
xxKastielxx 24.10.19

Vinni-Pukh
Why is not profitable?

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.10.19

hostelhk
Because now there is a tough competition, Intel has released over 9900К which has turned into a cesspool after the release of the 12 and 16 core processor from AMD.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

Marmotskiy
The cheapest 2080Ti in Regarde 86к

M
Marmotskiy 24.10.19

[Denis]
Well, it is under 90K in principle. And buying a top vidyahu for that kind of dough, I would add another, so as not to take the cheapest. And then it's like buying a Ferrari with the engine from Viburnum.

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

[Denis]
So maybe he bought on the CU, there is just 70K and are now the cheapest. Although now with the new year already there is no sense to buy because the limit of 500 euros.

L
Lego242242 24.10.19

hostelhk
Wait 3600 is better

L
Lego242242 24.10.19

SnyperEl
Why is turboboost on a single core, judging from 1 and 2 Riesen, at all and there is nothing special. The frequency of RAM in 4000 do not even need to Reisen, but the cache is very much needed in games Riesen, as it compensates for the weak of infiniti tyre factories. And yet, the performance does not depend on CPU frequency and the number of instructions per clock, which grew by 15% in 3 generations. At the time, Athlon XP got Intel processors, whose frequency was much higher

L
Lego242242 24.10.19

Vinni-Pukh
Because of the competition and profitable to take a processors, and 9900К has not diminished with the release of processors from AMD and in games they go large

L
Luka_gg 24.10.19

Lego242242
Lego242242 wrote:
Why is turboboost on a single core, judging from 1 and 2 Riesen, all
Boost at all up to a particular frequency, the second revision to 4000, and in one core to 4300. It is important to understand that Busta is, the conditions - temperature and VRM CPU VRM currents, Ampere and CPU consumption, Watts, they have the limits wired into the processor. More aggressive acceleration as new technologies boost (XFR2 / PBO) were implemented on the chipsets B450/X470. If the conditions are violated, the boost will not be so serious, You're superficial to tell.
Lego242242 wrote:
The frequency of RAM in 4000 do not even need Riesen
Long laughed at this stupidity. Here PC Nobles have long felt the importance of memory and how the gray goat, get the gain out of the blue FPS. And then as if it became fashionable to pay attention to the indicators of smoothness, the minimum FPS is 0.1 and 1. Total growth is not just FPS, but also indicators for rare events (minimum FPS) that offers a smoother and more confident picture in games.
Have rayzen have problem with memory controller, I would remind you. And Infinity Fabric, which works at half the frequency of RAM and is an important link between the separate crystals of 6-t AI 8-core processors.
The frequency and timings Riesen allow to raise speed of reading, writing and copying, as well as to reduce delay or latency, which in turn reduces the processor idle time (and they are so tall from AMD), i.e. it raises productivity and efficiency in applications and games.
In short, don't try to be clever here, and contrary to the General concept of the PC build. Read more information. People collect PC and overclocking the RAM by getting gains of 10-15 frames, this is especially true for AMD.
Lego242242 wrote:
And yet, the performance does not depend on CPU frequency
Actually depends. How You managed to write such nonsense. With CPU overclocking increases performance. An example on the Intel:
Spoiler

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.10.19

Lego242242
Lego242242 wrote:
and 9900К has not diminished with the release of processors
He loses liquidity, now Intel will release 10-12 nuclear stone for the money.

p
potter790 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
With CPU overclocking increases performance. An example on the Intel:
What nonsense. )
He sasai sasai, what about ragon without. Pro v2 I wrote a lot again and it makes no sense, just clearly why they sasay. )
Spoiler
True amuda more sasay. Went to Mamma, she's working this pitch is Riesen. What idiot thought to put amuda for computer programs, it is just hard. And she is sure she has it fast. I say, come to me I'll see how fast is modern pitch. It type you have a fancy pitch you probably.. Yes Yes Yes, very fancy, top model, 600K worth it. xD))

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

potter790
You showed just miserable results, and what is glad??? If you really have such a result that the system is just poorly configured, I don't know does the speed of RAM but you have it the most miserable and without any overclocking, and percent I understand about overclocking and not heard ))) you've Got there even in default must be at least 480 - 1800. What specifically killed the system? )))))))))))
Here in my ancient i5 3570К, which is weaker than your percent
Spoiler

Here at the new
Spoiler

And disperse my percents ahead i9 9900К in the drain performance on a single core, so overclocking is needed and he understood the thing runs faster.

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

KillKammbest
Cheto timings you have a horse. The chips are not Hynix case?
You have a way different version of CPUZ.

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

Ryazancev
Yes Hynix caught (although he could samsy b-die paputsa and to pay 50% of the cost is guaranteed to get b-die for 3600 that toad strangling), but the last c-die base and with dispersed 3200 to 3900 (plant and 4000 but the mother put too high naprugu on the memory controller and on BIOS I didn't go) permanent 3800 put. Timings Yes high, but the throughput from 3800 normal.

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

KillKammbest
I also caught on this hook!
So we sho colleagues :)

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

Ryazancev
What's your memory and overclocking? And what's the hook? I even got lucky because there is still the old version of Hynix which would not accelerate. so of the 3 possible versions, I came across the middle, and the performance is satisfied, even in my favorite assassins, the origin of which is stronger than all sensitive to the RAM problem not. I just ordered the CU, and then as they say choose what will not, could we buy but we have this memory instead of 11K was worth 18K ))) it was already easier for CU to buy guaranteed Samsung b-die, but said the toad strangled to pay so much for very little gain.

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

KillKammbest
What I Hynix don't know yet. The Corsair LPX Rev. 5.31. 2*8 3333 MHz 16-18-18-36. How will chase do not know yet, as waiting for R9 3900X.
The children were lucky with the memory Samsung @4100 16-18-34 + subtyping. But had to pay 15900 (June 2018).
Probably it is possible and better nurse not much. And Hynix cost 9500.
We have Samsung Bidai can be found for 13-13,5. But what there will be an audit of these Bidaev?

L
Lego242242 24.10.19

Vinni-Pukh
What? If you bought this percent, then it will not run worse with the new, if you constantly wait for the best deals, we can never be updated

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.10.19

Lego242242
Lego242242 wrote:
If you bought this percent, then it will not run worse with the new
Not worse, he just loses liquidity. Today you bought for example, 8 percent nuclear for 300 bucks a year out for the same price, but 12 cores. To 7700К it was easier.