3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 30.07.20 02:05 am

UFOs - Myth or Reality?

I remember 8 years ago the night , walking near the house with the dog . Looked at the stars and saw the NLD which was flying at breakneck speed for a few seconds NLD flew from one end of the horizon to the other and disappeared . I thought a meteor , but the speed was just tremendous !
PS: NLD - Unidentified Flying Shit , and the acronym UFO has become boring- )))
PSS: HELP : If the meteorite is fresh, its speed at the beginning ( the layer of the Oort cloud) a few meters per second to several tens of km/sec from the Sun. The other stones and comets, the property of the Sun slightly change their speed from the location in the orbit (Kepler).
Maybe it was a meteorite , but as we would like to let friends in mind (in mind means monkey in the galleys with nuclear reactors , that is ) !!! -)))
89 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

It's all bullshit. People are too backward, we are not interesting no one. And all these UFO type captured on camera, sick sick fools.

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
Maybe you're right , but I saw that something was moving straight with super speed. earthlings obviously to speeds far away . And I was sober unfortunately. -)))

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Yes, certainly there,the universe is not small.

M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

OMЕGA
Well, the fact that somewhere there is another life is 100%. People are not so unique to be one in all the cosmos. There is another thing. Many argue that they are visiting our planet. That is utter nonsense.

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
All the NLD captured on video reeks of CGI !!! -)))

M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

Adamantokha
So. Photoshop for shit all, but fools believe in everything.

L
Lehander 30.07.20

Adamantokha
it was a meteor, a UFO what is the speed of the motor? In the universe objects can move at the speed of light
the author of the student

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
Photoshop is for pictures , and then videos then a different editor is needed for the computer.graphics !!! -)))

M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

Adamantokha
Yes I for example.

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
Many argue that they are visiting our planet. That is utter nonsense.
Why is nonsense,maybe they come just to laugh at people who kill each other for black fluid(oil).

M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

OMЕGA
If they are available flights in space, we are clearly not their goal to explore:) we have nothing to take, nothing to learn. For those who are conquering space, we are backward. And for a long time we'd caught them if they were somewhere nearby. I do not think that they are so afraid to be discovered. It's pointless:))

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
We have nothing to take, nothing to learn.
People, too, learn every little thing which is nothing to take and nothing to learn.

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
Mictlantecuhtli wrote:
If they are available flights in space, we are clearly not their purpose to learn:)
WELL then hearing people coming , we have DNA !!! -))

M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

OMЕGA
Yes, to some extent you are right. But it is absolutely different things. Let's take the goal of learning why people are studying all sorts of animals. Well, I think the main goal is to understand how life began on earth, or let's say to find a cure for some disease. And if you think about them, why do they need us to learn?)

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

OMЕGA
OMЕGA wrote:
People, too, learn every little thing which is nothing to take and nothing to learn.
And we must not forget that Great starts small ! -)

M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

Adamantokha
I am hearing only on TV3 heard:) they are constantly these rumors are.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

I shit platinova.
it's super short sikretny orbital bomber he atmosfere dense vprygivanie and hovers there and otmosfery otslaivetsa. and shugen he's trying to put the bomb and passing the plasma shield in Alaska with low speed and smatts , it.
and skorast not much but 30-40 tacamahac Posay on earth is on the horizon because of the curvature and orientation to the sun for a couple of minutes to watch here. so amerikantsy of Lazarov to not knock out uspevayut.

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
And if you think about them, why do they need us to learn?)
Maybe they made us,now see what happened or just doing my Wikipedia universal scale.

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
I think the same on the same channel hear -)))

M
Mictlantecuhtli 30.07.20

OMЕGA
Well, this is more real sounds:))