3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 30.07.20 02:05 am

UFOs - Myth or Reality?

I remember 8 years ago the night , walking near the house with the dog . Looked at the stars and saw the NLD which was flying at breakneck speed for a few seconds NLD flew from one end of the horizon to the other and disappeared . I thought a meteor , but the speed was just tremendous !
PS: NLD - Unidentified Flying Shit , and the acronym UFO has become boring- )))
PSS: HELP : If the meteorite is fresh, its speed at the beginning ( the layer of the Oort cloud) a few meters per second to several tens of km/sec from the Sun. The other stones and comets, the property of the Sun slightly change their speed from the location in the orbit (Kepler).
Maybe it was a meteorite , but as we would like to let friends in mind (in mind means monkey in the galleys with nuclear reactors , that is ) !!! -)))
89 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

OMЕGA wrote:
Maybe they made us,now see what happened or just doing my Wikipedia universal scale
A very interesting version -)))

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

UFOs - I Want to Believe !!! -)))

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Mictlantecuhtli
I am hearing only on TV3 heard of:)
Adamantokha
I think the same on the same channel hear -)))
REN-TV even bigger stomps:
http://ren.tv/novosti/2014-09-11/amerikoy-pravyat-inoplanetnye-nacisty

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

OMЕGA
I just tentel don't watch it except World and European Championships on football and hockey ! Ren TV , in my honor called the channel , is commendable !!! -))))

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Adamantokha
do not watch except World and European Championships on football and hockey
And thank God,there's stuff going on that it is better not to watch,if only just to laugh with how Prokopenko, or Chapman with a straight face talk about all sorts of conspiracies,end of times,about how Siberia will become a refuge for people after the flood and a lot of nonsense.

A
Adamantokha 30.07.20

OMЕGA
I have a friend , he is in this heresy believes ! 22 years Bros from school in the 7th grade , and everyone in ghosts etc .. believes People don't change !!! -))))

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Adamantokha
Well, ghosts is more to TV3,those on the REN-TV a few basic programs,one for denigrating the entire Western (US,Europe,NATO, etc.) and the other about any conspiracies, aliens, masons etc Plus Chapman there is also some kind of heresy leads don't exactly know what that is.

O
OMEGA 30.07.20

Adamantokha
A secret agent of the Russian Federation who screwed up in the US.

g
grafonoman 30.07.20

yeah probably fucking laughing at us while drinking pink liquid, our planet is for them as the controversial show

W
Wing42 30.07.20

OMЕGA wrote:
People, too, learn every little thing which is nothing to take and nothing to learn.
Remember that once caught my eye one interesting book published under the old regime. The name of this wonderful fiction I have forgotten, but the basic idea of the book can reproduce. It lies in the fact that the person the least adapted for living creature on the planet, has tremendous reflexes predators, their speed and strength, defense mechanisms, or at least sight of some eagle. On the contrary, man is weak, he is full of vulnerabilities, it is sensitive to both heat and to cold, no temperature control and minimal adaptability to environment. The only thing he has in abundance is intelligence and the ability to apply it (not all individuals, however, but for the most part a reasonable man) that had not allowed him to adapt, but adapt the world to fit your needs.
So, to the question about the small stuff. Borrowing. Man creates mechanisms by analogy with existing in nature. The simplest example is the streamlined shape of aerial vehicles and sea vessels, allowing to overcome the drag of the medium, taken directly, according to the author, dolphins. Therefore, the study of the small stuff is not always useless.

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

Adamantokha wrote:
NLD
the bottom sheet of the bottom))

Spoiler

s
sanic 30.07.20

And square 4 sides tanks.

v
v1806v 30.07.20

do not lose office . we svoei mortar fly on business .
Spoiler

W
Wing42 30.07.20

v1806v wrote:
do not lose office . we svoei mortar fly on business .
So who dabbles in the evening, breaking the sound barrier right over my abode. Your claps me tired and make it difficult to concentrate. If so again, then I will be forced to slap you....

B
Belomorkanal 30.07.20

Never understood the people who clearly associate UFOs with aliens. Why do the civil use of this abbreviation pointing to the sky? This is a purely military term created to refer to all detected aircraft that failed to identify available technical means. Before the term UFO existed and still exists, the term NGOs sailors. What have the aliens? Explain to the fool.

Well, if you rephrase the question in a more appropriate form, for example like this:
Alien life forms - Myth or reality?
Then there is more of a reality than a myth. But the fact that they were ever visited by Land - rather a myth than reality.

a
alekszvorsk 30.07.20

Belomorkanal
Because all the flying objects created on the Earth is identified. But if a secret prototype(or something like that), then of course its existence denied. But what need to write in the news. So aliens.

And on the topic of the forum will not say anything, as all unexplained nonsense that I've seen is easily described by three phrases: show, not see, sleep well(there's still a big nonsense. Gryat associated with imagination, and with imagination at me problems are not present).

B
Belomorkanal 30.07.20

alekszvorsk wrote:
Because all the flying objects created on the Earth is identified.
Bollocks. I will not comment on anything, you know that stuff.

alekszvorsk wrote:
But if a secret prototype(or something like that), then of course its existence denied. But what need to write in the news. So aliens.
That this is the case, the media has been for half a century to brainwash the inhabitants of their aliens. Thanks to the media and the cinema, which could not miss such a good feeder, the term UFO in the minds of the inhabitants became so closely associated with aliens. This is especially true in the minds of citizens of the United States.

alekszvorsk wrote:
all the unexplained nonsense that I've seen is easily described by three phrases: show, not see, sleep well(there's still a big nonsense. Gryat associated with imagination, and with imagination at me problems are not present).
Excuse me for being blunt, then either You are super-weird stuff (maybe even a sense of humor svoeobraznyi), or You have problems with the head, if You do not distinguish a dream and/or fantasy from reality.

V
Vaipen 30.07.20

Sometimes Shit happens to be the author of the theme is dedicated to

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

Belomorkanal
Before the term UFO existed and still exists, the term NGOs sailors. What have the aliens? Explain to the fool.
just when you see some of the flying stuff at the superior flying qualities meandering Chiba counterparts, beginning to think that either Americans or Martians. especially interesting is fordi in the early 20th century. in short there's all sorts of stuff flying and photo montage and air force were not special. one might think that this is either a secret experimental airship or alfazeta.
and so from the point of view of an observer at any flying object unusual or undetectable form, for example orbitalnyy bomber with variable sweep wing will be a UFO.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616

...so amerikantsy of Lazarov to not knock out uspevayut.
Dude, just +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++