3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 30.07.20 02:05 am

UFOs - Myth or Reality?

I remember 8 years ago the night , walking near the house with the dog . Looked at the stars and saw the NLD which was flying at breakneck speed for a few seconds NLD flew from one end of the horizon to the other and disappeared . I thought a meteor , but the speed was just tremendous !
PS: NLD - Unidentified Flying Shit , and the acronym UFO has become boring- )))
PSS: HELP : If the meteorite is fresh, its speed at the beginning ( the layer of the Oort cloud) a few meters per second to several tens of km/sec from the Sun. The other stones and comets, the property of the Sun slightly change their speed from the location in the orbit (Kepler).
Maybe it was a meteorite , but as we would like to let friends in mind (in mind means monkey in the galleys with nuclear reactors , that is ) !!! -)))
89 Comments
Sort by:
g
grigo33 30.07.20

I think there is someone out there ,not alone we are the more space has not been studied and only a small percentage

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

In short amerikantsy once sailed to the North pole.....

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 30.07.20

The world is 157 years old — FACT!
Dinosaurs didn't exist: it's a lie that people believe because of its weakness — the FACT!
You are happy, you just don't know that is a FACT!
We are all descended from the same tree — FACT!
All people are linked, in addition to red — FACT!
Sperm does not exist — is a lie invented by teachers of biology, like all what you say is a FACT!
The average man sleeps with nine new partners a week. Women sleep with six, except in July when they have to sleep with five men a day — FACT!
Aliens exist, and they are on Earth. If you have a birthmark, you may occur from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the fourth paradigm — FACT!
Trees talk, but they hear only some people — FACT!
People who believe this, live much longer than atheists, and their eternal life is also longer — FACT!
If you believe this and turn your hands and wallet in the direction of UPSILONISM, you will live a happy life. Otherwise you are doomed — FACT!
KIFLOM — YOUR HAPPINESS! KIFLOM!

P
Perdimonokl 30.07.20

grigo33
there is not even a small percentage, but so minuscule that on a universal scale at all = 0

on topic : extraterrestrials exist - 100 %, and those who think otherwise are just lower forms of organisms at the bottom of the food chain

A
AR3E 30.07.20

Mystic.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

oxyggen
to speak with pathos garbage a lot of uneducated people.
There is no fact proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence. On the contrary there is plenty of evidence showing us that in the foreseeable space is unoccupied.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
There is no fact proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence.
This planet is also typical - and you're an intelligent species, who only does that destroys each other for the sake of wealth in the name of their idols?

P
Perdimonokl 30.07.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
to speak with pathos garbage a lot of uneducated people.
tell that to the people with a degree who put forward the hypothesis of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence
stalker7162534 wrote:
On the contrary there is plenty of evidence showing us that in the foreseeable space is unoccupied.
and that is just stupid on his nose did not see it, then no one's home

PS how do people are stupid or naive to just assume that they are the only dominant race in the universe of unimaginable dimensions

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Human civilization is a bit of space, but its history is only a moment.
Of course extra-terrestrial intelligence exists. It is possible he has already visited us, neighing of shabby, and flew back, hoping for change for the better during the next visit in a hundred years.

L
LodedDormoUse 30.07.20

50 50

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

arrives processor. mowing biomass and flies to kakoynit alpha Bobrava. pigs breed properly. the main thing to clean on time and that the planet does not litter up to the limit of handling

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

stalker7162534
The Stalker here is you did wrong.Even the theory of probability goes something somewhere
someone there.But in the near future for us not to meet with them.
You sailor I am a sailor....

A
Andrey Andreev eto prosto 30.07.20

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-j8xzTfMKWpw/U_-ELbcBcqI/AAAAAAAAFcE/Kdv-Ts_W6H8lvS66G9U4py9ZRNtNhH0VgCL0B/w450-h253-no/%25D0%25B2%25D0%25B0%25D1%258B%25D0%25B2%25D1%258B%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B2%25D1%258B.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JoagUaNjxE8/VAWLzZayZOI/AAAAAAAAFjI/88RxgKxtZq4lDyZpoQdiXTz73keubm7ZwCL0B/w450-h253-no/%25D1%258B%25D1%2584%25D0%25B2%25D1%258B%25D1%2584%25D0%25B2.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2GtJfs1KVu4/U_7oO5gtnlI/AAAAAAAAFZ4/lNIQMXHVPukUG6N-vketqDf0OHNKIlENgCL0B/w450-h253-no/cxvxv.gif
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vz0ywX2k07M/U_ytc40HY0I/AAAAAAAAFV4/S3GZTPUiE4EGjSue1mIkZl1cj7CQvgHSACL0B/w450-h253-no/fgfgfdgdgfd.gif
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-bTOiIhRN638/VAMxzRkffdI/AAAAAAAAFhw/qQuEXfRUhro/w459-h344-no/%25D0%25B2%25D1%258B%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B2%25D1%258B%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B2%25D1%258B.gif

W
Wing42 30.07.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Where there is exists?
From me, a twenty minute walk. Somewhere a little closer.
stalker7162534 wrote:
...emitted lights from the firmament of the surrounding Solar system?
We all know that the light bulb patented by somebody Edison, who has not left the limits, and the firmament patented dark ancients, which is on a par with you, hike, very well versed in space, but very poorly in geodesy and in device terms... ugh - a large triaxial jollyprince pancake rigidly mounted on three elephants, standing approximately in the center of the carapace of a whale, drifting in the middle of the well, just the ridiculous size of the puddle. Anyway, to call what you call the firmament is incorrect, it is correct to call it the heavenly swell, because such a wonderful sclerometrical property, such as hardness, it is clearly not inherent (hodyut amplitude-syudy, garbage dump, plus forever the photon climbs from the outside).
By the way, did you notice that heavenly swell a long time ago cracked? Some uneducated call it the Milky Way, but a person of a certain mindset - like you - need to understand what it really means.

D
DogWeed 30.07.20

All this crap about UFO aliens who kidnap people crap

W
Wing42 30.07.20

elolo5959
I'm afraid to assume, but I suspect that you just recently was a teenager. Maybe even yesterday. And you know why? Because you just a simple thing explained so that the semantic component explanation you can all the devils in Hell legs to break off.
And even if will happen the day when I turn on the TV and will be able to tell you mounted you video - do not expect mercy. Death by Kal-a Bal - a terrible thing.

R
Rolento 30.07.20

Whether you like it or not, but they do exist.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

elolo5959
I have them in black lists. Not arrive.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 30.07.20

About UFOs not going to say anything. It is not clear there or not and come to us. But the fact that life in the universe is not only on our planet, that's for sure. Moreover, as the most primitive, in the form of bacteria. So, and advanced to our level or even more advanced.

p
pinek. 30.07.20

I saw a UFO and Pat figured into it was the moon. I neznal into it the day of vidnitsa me by the way at nurse Pat vletela.