3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 30.07.20 02:05 am

UFOs - Myth or Reality?

I remember 8 years ago the night , walking near the house with the dog . Looked at the stars and saw the NLD which was flying at breakneck speed for a few seconds NLD flew from one end of the horizon to the other and disappeared . I thought a meteor , but the speed was just tremendous !
PS: NLD - Unidentified Flying Shit , and the acronym UFO has become boring- )))
PSS: HELP : If the meteorite is fresh, its speed at the beginning ( the layer of the Oort cloud) a few meters per second to several tens of km/sec from the Sun. The other stones and comets, the property of the Sun slightly change their speed from the location in the orbit (Kepler).
Maybe it was a meteorite , but as we would like to let friends in mind (in mind means monkey in the galleys with nuclear reactors , that is ) !!! -)))
89 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 30.07.20

Hellberg
strange IMHO some.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Hellberg wrote:
This UFO created human beings and the planet earth ))) IMHO.
But obviously not you, for so scared to make a mistake, they could not.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.07.20

quantum break
It was fashionable in the midst of the struggle and repression of religion in Russia. Type we are not alone in the Universe, life itself originated, or at least her alien raised on Earth.
Now the brainwashing in this matter is completed, the mass in this matter, and did not need it. All the idiots and only believe in yourself and nothing more.
That abated passion. To invent all sorts of wild game is work, what is not so simple.

S
Skift 30.07.20

The very fact that we still have not made contact not one alien life form suggests that they exist. Just for them we are nothing more than garbage.

S
Spiny 30.07.20

The theme of lives for centuries. For me UFO God implausible. But I tend to still to the fact that in the universe we are not alone. In any of these photos and videos I do not believe and do not believe that we are alone. While the man to conquer space fail, never learn. And for this we must then build the station. 20 and 21 century is not particularly so much has changed. The rocket takes off and fly off stage, and in the end, after the flight of drops capsule. Here's when to fly to the moon it would be like to take a bus, then a lot.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.07.20

Spiny
this is what is called faith, only in the stuff.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.07.20

Ainz Ooal Gown
Oh really? On our planet only last a monkey tried to go somewhere to send an expedition for the conquest, enslavement and forced off resources.
so it says only that no one. And as far as is known to modern science, life on Earth could not by itself appear. She's not herself. This is all nonsense. I do not pregnanices that your verostko called into question.

S
Spiny 30.07.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Well, nothing can... do you think that we are alone? Maybe some, but it is not proven, nor proven that there's someone else. And puts the right answer is that nobody but us there is nothing. It's like the fanatics of God. They believe that God created the planet, people, etc... but this is not proven as otherwise. People just throw the answer that it is. I'm not saying that there is a God and extraterrestrial life and I'm not saying that they are not.

C
CEMENTATOR 30.07.20

Spiny
You've heard about genetics? Evolution is possible only intraspecific, but not interspecific. It's the law.
About thermodynamics at least vaguely heard? About the presence of oxygen in the atmosphere and its hypothetical absence in the atmosphere of ancient Lands"? So the oxygen is there or not, together with the basic laws of thermodynamics prohibits spontaneous generation of life from non-living nature at the stage of amino acids. It is not just nonsense or nonsense, this is a special deliberate lie. To get you in this game believed. In evolution and the spontaneous generation of life, and billions of years in the bargain, which is fictional only to the evolutionary lies to justify it.
For the same reasons it doesn't work on other planets.
What you choose to believe yourself. But this nonsense cannot be trusted. It's not normal. In the nineteenth century, when these inventions appeared - Yes, it was possible to reflect and to dream, but not now.