3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 30.07.20 02:06 am

Love the country - hate the state.

Very important in my opinion. The government(any) have long since ceased to be regulated by the people management body, on the contrary, people manger for the state. And homeland is the place where we were born and grew up, where our memory and the graves of our ancestors. States, even in the same area can be many and not forever. The birthplace of the one and the other will be gone. Because, as the state system of regulation of relations between citizens-in Fact they fight each other because without a state.And lads quickly build such sheep in a flock...

Spoilergate is the apparatus of violence But it's the best of all other evils, because the state provides at least some rules of the game of public life.
113 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 30.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
Do the same ))

W
Wing42 30.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
The state at all times, few liked. Benefit from it - only to the state itself.

M
Mr.Rifleman 30.07.20

The state, as the reference system, was probably invented to simplify our lives. But the truth is, it srachi between States, and that the elite without end pulls the blanket over himself, are the cause of suffering of all people or individuals. Whatever it was, freaks everywhere enough - somewhere more, somewhere less. So everything in the world is arranged, will not run away.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

double standards

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

But this is the best of all other evils, because the state provides at least some rules of the game of public life.
In nature? I sumlevayus but...
The hospital was a state institution. The salary of a doctor 15000r per month, about $ 200.
Gazprom, a state Corporation. The salary of the Director... well, a couple Lyamov Baku in a month definitely will.
The rules of the game.At work and payment. After all, they have to be fulfilled?

Than the physician of the state hospital worse the Director of the state company Gazprom?

-
- DILOR- 30.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Than the physician of the state hospital worse the Director of the state company Gazprom? The doctor even worse cleaners Gazprom with sumochki for 2 million rubles.... )))))) ... Gazprom gives money to the budget and the doctor sits on the budget - can not see the difference? Gazprom 51% - the state.The rest of the private sector.

T
Treschina 30.07.20

this country, only a revolution will help, but the salaries of the military and police have raised, so I don't know when.

R
ReKsSam 30.07.20

Wing42
The state at all times, few liked. Benefit from it - only to the state itself.
Brilliant judgment. Would not the state - you would now sat in a dugout and prepared to go kill someone to eat, genius.

w
warp 37 30.07.20

I love my city. On the country and the government put a high bell tower. In General, the country would have just loved if it were not for the population - here it creates all the problems.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

-DENIMUSS -

The doctor even worse cleaners Gazprom...
It would be funny if it were not so sad.
Gazprom gives money to the budget...
The money in the budget shake of laborers at the gas fields. But that produces a mega - super - highly-paid Gazprom office plankton? A dream come true? Of their dreams?
....and the doctor sits on the budget
And anything that if browsing on a budget, it is still people manages to treat?
Gazprom 51% - the state.The rest of the private sector.
Heh, heh... You satisfied with this explanation? I'm not here.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

ReKsSam
Brilliant judgment. Would not the state - you would now sat in a dugout and prepared to go kill someone to eat, genius.
You would, I tasted the tongue - it was too do you fleshy. The crackers bake, delicious to receive.
Still somewhere in the country there are people who live in well preserved from the WWII barracks, and the money they have is mainly just to eat, and not always satisfying - a great adaptation of your concept of life in the absence of the state, only with an eye on the present and that's an unfortunate surprise, in the presence of the state.
Of course, the government freed a person from having go kill someone to eat (before a little to eat yourself, you're in 90 percent of cases should need and fed by their employer), and it makes it into your tearful pig's face almost Holy. Oh, that stupid bastard hurt my bright and beloved state, where at the helm are only the best representatives of the people!.
That's because I'm a bastard, right?

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.07.20

I've been wondering,which do you think would be honest to his people,if he is an officer or representative of the law?Tra-TA-TA:our government is full of shit.And what is it?

R
ReKsSam 30.07.20

Wing42
Oh, that stupid bastard hurt my bright and beloved state, where at the helm are only the best representatives of the people (I saw one phrase and draw conclusions on your worldview - I tagooooo smart!)
To draw conclusions on a single phrase - that even Freud did not allow. Maybe these little people like you can look at things with only one hand, but there are people smarter - they realize that everything has pros and cons in everything.
In General, to put the point there is a very easy - don't like the government, go to Siberia and live alone in the forest = no officials, salaries, taxes, complete freedom and the most important you do not feed any head (except the wild beasts or worms when you die). Weak? Of course weak.
Better than whining on game forums, as it is negligible.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

ReKsSam
I'm telling you how things are, and you tell me - go to Siberia. You're so good.

f
frostsong 30.07.20

Listen Potapenko on the tape is Very brave and says all of the case

d
demon33253 30.07.20

-DENIMUSS -
people manger for the state-but it is a damn understatement we the common people of the state like cattle from whose milk the loot, and bureaucrats that nits on the body of society. It's time to return power to the people and not the snickering gospodarka from the government..

7Rain7 30.07.20

demon33253
as the cattle from whose milk the loot
You a lot of dough can be milked? How much do you think what you do?

d
demon33253 30.07.20

7Rain7
I have no money with me possible that you could milk

7Rain7 30.07.20

demon33253
What do you then complain?

R
Rograx 30.07.20

ReKsSam
Yes you ohrenel?))) Siberia is not only the fields and forest. There actually are cities that are even larger!!